Kick and Blacklist Appeals

The Ular Boys - military wing of the Ular Tribe, native Panau inhabitants.

Moderator: Jakko

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby Whiplash » 22 Jan 2017, 21:43

In-game name: Lizzie Whiplash
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: "Constant Faction Hopping, Power Hungry, Misuse of /alert, Espionage :: Permanent :: -YY"
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: I would like to start off by saying thank you for taking the time and giving me the respect to actually read this appeal. In regards to the Faction Hopping and Power Hungriness I have changed, I am not here to fuck about like I did before before, I would like to join a faction, rank up fairly and stay there. I deeply regret the choices I made in my previous life on the server ( not just in ulars ). The misuse of /alert I also regret and completely understand that if my application is accepted that I will need to gain trust from all the elites before I am allowed to be promoted to R3 ( side note, I do not wish to be re-promoted to R3, I doubt it would happen but in-case it sounds like that's what I want its not ) the Espionage I dont even know where that came from as I do not recall anything of that sort happening. I am deeply sorry for my previous actions and wish to restart my life in the Ular Boys and gain friendships as I did before, I apologize to the Shamans at that time for my actions and I hope that the current Elites deem my appeal fair.

Side note: the BL is from like 1.5 years ago...

Yours,
Whiplash
Many Thanks,

Whiplash
IV

Character: Harry Wall

Postby Jules Occido » 28 Jan 2017, 06:39

In-game name: Jules Rabbit Occido
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: n/a - Rule 1
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: Got blacklisted for having the word Rabbit in my name a couple of years ago for some reason.

Thanks,
Jules
Jules Occido
Guerilla Cholesterol II, Hoodie Gang
"...for whatever a man sows, he will reap..."
Jules Occido
IV

Character: Jules Occido

Postby Edward » 28 Jan 2017, 19:15

Jules, your BL appeal has been considered and approved. Please contact any elite in-game to remove your BL.
Edward
II

Character: Edward Stone Wallace

Postby steliosskaf983 » 30 Jan 2017, 20:57

(This is Ash Molotov's BL appeal,he asked me to post it since he has some account problems as he said)
The stealing AS was entirely my fault, and I'm willing to pay consequences for that. And OOC insults and insubordination were just tied to the heat of the situation. But, as far as all of those go, I think I've grown past that, and that I'm mature enough to give the ulars another shot, and try as best I can to be a decent person. I don't know if there's much else to say other than I'm sorry and I intend to be better than I was.

Note:the BL was done 2 years ago
"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction"-John F. Kennedy-

steliosskaf983
IV

Character: Osvaldo Bowman

Postby Jeffrey Baker » 01 Feb 2017, 23:12

Ash your blacklist appeal has been accepted.

4x Ghost, 4x Shaman 1x Overseer

Shaman Hawk - Guerilla Pilot - Overseer Pilot I - Officer Marksman
Jeffrey Baker
5RP
=

Character: Jakko Fangs Nightstar

Postby Samedsem33 » 11 Feb 2017, 13:36

In game name: Kenton Pennington
Kick Reason: 1/ salary farming
My argues: I read the all rules and there is only writing that if we are afk it can be punishable so I thought if bring my account by moving , I did not get a ban. However, there was a hidden rule ( how can I know it if it is not written in rules catalog) and it caused my ban to get salary farming. So I demand to erase my ban and please add this hidden rule to catalog .
Samedsem33
II

Character: Kenton Pennington

Postby XXXTENTACION » 21 Feb 2017, 17:37

In-game name: Swae Lee
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: Trolling/Griefing
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty:
i'm a new member and i was shooting fellow team-mates. i didn't think it was that much of a problem as i wasn't harming them. i want to return to the ular boys as i think it was unfair but i have learnt my lesson and i won't shoot at people in the same faction as me again. i didnt realise what i did was so bad, i'm sorry.
XXXTENTACION
I

Character: Swae Lee

Postby XXXTENTACION » 21 Feb 2017, 21:51

In-game name: Swae Lee
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: Trolling/Griefing
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: i was shooting at other team mates and i didnt think it was a problem as i wasnt damaging them. i shouldve stopped and i am sorry. i didnt realise it would be such a problem. i would really like it if i wasnt blacklisted as i enjoyed it in the ular boys and am very sorry for what ive done.
XXXTENTACION
I

Character: Swae Lee

Postby Yoonaforest » 27 Feb 2017, 18:04

In-game name: Yoona forest
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: i didnt take a screenshot of it but i believe its "rule 1: hacking or exploiting"
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: i didnt hack or exploit and im just looking for a faction to join to be honest
Yoonaforest
I

Character: Yoona Forest

Postby xXx_mlgpro420XD_xXx » 15 Apr 2017, 05:43

In-game name: Fabian Luffy
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: http://imgur.com/giRZzvq
Espionage.
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: I am pretty sure I did nothing related to espionage. All that I can think of that might be related to Espionage is that I received an email from a guy from Roaches that have a pretty high level but I forgot who asking me who rammed me because my faction message got leaked and he got to know that i was insulting someone who rammed me while I was afk and I responded him with "Idk who was ramming me because our hq here is like a clusterfuck going on, bunch of cars ramming each others even rammed me to death."
I seriously do not know why I was kicked as I actually left the server after I was issued with a kick with only a word as a reason, because it was literally 1am at that time and my eyes are getting really dry and I needed a sleep. I was trying to contact the guy who issued me a kick on the second day but I couldn't manage to find him and make myself clear.

Bear with me,
Fabian
jUdY HoPPS iS CuTE
xXx_mlgpro420XD_xXx
II

Character: Fabian Luffy

Postby ACuteKittenP » 16 Apr 2017, 08:05

Fabian Luffy wrote:In-game name: Fabian Luffy
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: http://imgur.com/giRZzvq
Espionage.
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: I am pretty sure I did nothing related to espionage. All that I can think of that might be related to Espionage is that I received an email from a guy from Roaches that have a pretty high level but I forgot who asking me who rammed me because my faction message got leaked and he got to know that i was insulting someone who rammed me while I was afk and I responded him with "Idk who was ramming me because our hq here is like a clusterfuck going on, bunch of cars ramming each others even rammed me to death."
I seriously do not know why I was kicked as I actually left the server after I was issued with a kick with only a word as a reason, because it was literally 1am at that time and my eyes are getting really dry and I needed a sleep. I was trying to contact the guy who issued me a kick on the second day but I couldn't manage to find him and make myself clear.

Bear with me,
Fabian

Whether intentional or not we have been provided clear evidence that sensitive information was leaked. The blacklist will remain at the current time. please feel free to reapply to have your blacklist removed at a later date.
ACuteKittenP
=

Character: Thomas Hanz Fitzgerald

Postby xXx_mlgpro420XD_xXx » 16 Apr 2017, 12:37

no offense but it doesn't make any sense to have the same person that bl-ed me to review my bl appeal.
To make it fair, the player accused should have the given the same evidence that is given to faction elites.
Take this as a suggestion that an argument.
jUdY HoPPS iS CuTE
xXx_mlgpro420XD_xXx
II

Character: Fabian Luffy

Postby ACuteKittenP » 16 Apr 2017, 17:16

Fabian Luffy wrote:no offense but it doesn't make any sense to have the same person that bl-ed me to review my bl appeal.
To make it fair, the player accused should have the given the same evidence that is given to faction elites.
Take this as a suggestion that an argument.

I didn't review your appeal myself, It was discussed between the R5's as we unanimously decided to to reject your appeal. Regarding your request to provide you with the evidence you can see here viewtopic.php?p=177129#p177129 A BL isn't a PC and hence we aren't required to provide you with the evidence against you. I state again; You may re-appeal your BL at a later date but for now your Appeal is rejected.
ACuteKittenP
=

Postby Fritz Savino » 26 Apr 2017, 23:55

In-game name: Fritz Savino
blacklist reason: F3
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: I was blacklisted for saying I didn't want to trade with the Ulars. Afterwards Jeff asked me if other factions didn't want to trade with Ulars too. I said yes, everyone has their reasons. I don't see how this is worthy of a blacklist. I sent my list of reasons why I personally don't want to trade with Ulars to Thomas. I don't think I should be blacklisted for not wanting to trade with Ulars. A few of your members actions influenced my decision to not trade with you. if other players have had bad experiences with a few of your members as well, it is their decision to not trade with you.
Owner of Fritz's Bistro
Admiral of the Roach Navy
Fritz Savino
III

Character: Fritz Savino

Postby ACuteKittenP » 27 Apr 2017, 00:05

Fritz Savino wrote:In-game name: Fritz Savino
blacklist reason: F3
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: I was blacklisted for saying I didn't want to trade with the Ulars. Afterwards Jeff asked me if other factions didn't want to trade with Ulars too. I said yes, everyone has their reasons. I don't see how this is worthy of a blacklist. I sent my list of reasons why I personally don't want to trade with Ulars to Thomas. I don't think I should be blacklisted for not wanting to trade with Ulars. A few of your members actions influenced my decision to not trade with you. if other players have had bad experiences with a few of your members as well, it is their decision to not trade with you.

Despite having clear evidence of such a treaty existing from multiple sources, including yourself. I do not feel you personally had any involvement with the creation of the treaty and was simply acting as your faction elites told your to do so.

This appeal has been approved and the blacklist in game will be lifted
ACuteKittenP
=

Postby Vic Cape Mustaine » 27 Jul 2017, 18:05

In-game name: Xavier Xerxes Xandor
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason:
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: So, what happened was, I was driving on the highway and spotted a truck, I decided to follow it and possibly try to RP with the driver. I got near it and told the driver to stop, then I jumped on and asked him to get out. He didn't refuse to roleplay at first, but once I asked him to get out he unholstered his weapons and called for backup, which resulted in a shootout between us and his truck was destroyed in the process. After a while I spotted him again, I wanted to pay him back for the truck he lost as it was not my intention to destroy it. After I got near him and asked him to stop again he started insulting me and logged off (or crashed) so I just left the area. Then he logged on again and shortly after I got blacklisted for rule 4. I would really like for the blacklist to be removed since im considering joining ular boys right now.
Vic Cape Mustaine
5RP

Character: Vic Cape Mustaine

Postby jean boche » 03 Aug 2017, 10:09

in-game: Jean Boche
reason for ban rule#1 and #4 but i am not cheater
i don't know for grapple in the bank sorry
jean boche
I

Character: Jean Boche

Postby ffS » 08 Aug 2017, 11:33

In-game name: Michaels Freeman
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: I don't have any screenshots. Treason and Spying for ENFs
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: I don't was ENFs spy. I'm just answered to Winston about what happened at DZ time. I hope my appeal will accepted because my BL reason was erroneous.
Ex-Roaches Overseer and HoD of Hunters
ffS
II

Character: Michael Atreides

PreviousNext

Return to Ular Boys