Kick and Blacklist Appeals

The Ular Boys - military wing of the Ular Tribe, native Panau inhabitants.

Moderator: Jakko

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby JINX4675 » 15 Aug 2017, 16:00

Ingame name: Haruto Lasky
Name at the time of Blacklist: Leonard Shields
Screenshot with kick/Blacklist: I have none but can explain the event from 2 years ago with a fair amount of detail, 2 years ago I stole 20+ AS from the enforcers, a majority of which I gave to the Ulars, I was tired of watching the ENF dominate my old comrades and was prepaired to face the consiquences.
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: I'm making this appeal in hopes of once again being able to email, I never brought the Ulars harm, I was trying to help, the Blacklist was given to me after the ENF informed the Ular elites of my actions and which I had done so long ago, thank you for your time
Haruto Lasky
Faction: Roaches
Rank: Overseer
Department: Pilot HoD
Callsign: HUSKY
User avatar
JINX4675
III
 
Posts: 50
Joined: 13 May 2017, 07:10
Location: Australia
Character: Haruto Lasky

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby Garret Anderson » 18 Aug 2017, 02:37

In-game name: Garret Anderson
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: https://gyazo.com/d09714e9e806fd235f13100307a26b4a
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: I went to go deposit money into my offshore account in the bank and once i deposited money I got kicked for "Suspected alt of unwanted player". I don't really understand because I don't have an alt account and have no need for an alt account. I'm level 21 in the Real Life server. I have 205 hours on JC2MP. I don't know why I was kicked for being "suspected alt of unwanted player" I've done nothing to harm or have any intentions of inflict on the Ular Boys. All of my friends are in the Ular Boys, i don't wanna feel left out. If there is any way i can prove I don't have an alt account I will do as so. I'm still a noob at this game so i still dont know much about this server.
Garret Anderson
I
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 18 Aug 2017, 02:11
Character: Garret Anderson

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby Lucas Hatsumi Vizla » 29 Aug 2017, 00:17

Garret Anderson wrote:In-game name: Garret Anderson
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: https://gyazo.com/d09714e9e806fd235f13100307a26b4a
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: I went to go deposit money into my offshore account in the bank and once i deposited money I got kicked for "Suspected alt of unwanted player". I don't really understand because I don't have an alt account and have no need for an alt account. I'm level 21 in the Real Life server. I have 205 hours on JC2MP. I don't know why I was kicked for being "suspected alt of unwanted player" I've done nothing to harm or have any intentions of inflict on the Ular Boys. All of my friends are in the Ular Boys, i don't wanna feel left out. If there is any way i can prove I don't have an alt account I will do as so. I'm still a noob at this game so i still dont know much about this server.


Your Appeal has been placed under review.
Supreme Meme King
User avatar
Lucas Hatsumi Vizla
IV
 
Posts: 337
Joined: 06 Apr 2014, 23:44
Character: Lucas Hatsumi Vizla

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby Lucas Hatsumi Vizla » 29 Aug 2017, 00:18

jean boche wrote:in-game: Jean Boche
reason for ban rule#1 and #4 but i am not cheater
i don't know for grapple in the bank sorry


Your appeal lacks proper format and therefore has been Denied.
Supreme Meme King
User avatar
Lucas Hatsumi Vizla
IV
 
Posts: 337
Joined: 06 Apr 2014, 23:44
Character: Lucas Hatsumi Vizla

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby Jakko » 10 Sep 2017, 01:44

ffS wrote:In-game name: Michaels Freeman
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: I don't have any screenshots. Treason and Spying for ENFs
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: I don't was ENFs spy. I'm just answered to Winston about what happened at DZ time. I hope my appeal will accepted because my BL reason was erroneous.

Your appeal has been denied at this time, feel free to try again at a later date.
Ular Shaman Mechanic Jakko Fangs Nightstar
Reaper Initiate Pilot Hawk Summers
Roach Thug Medic Ezhno Actaeon
User avatar
Jakko
IV
 
Posts: 159
Joined: 02 Nov 2016, 20:17
Location: MURICA
Character: Jakko Fangs Nightstar

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby Zed Hawk » 05 Oct 2017, 13:14

In-game name: Leon Resident

Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: I do not have but I asked Jakko and reasons are: Faction hopping, Salary Farming and Rule 6

Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: Well, I was never an Ular and had no problems with them, either ICly and/or OOCly. So, I was thinking to join and play as ular on my alt. Since the BL reasons have no concern with any Ular or Ular faction so I have nothing to say on this. If I am allowed I can simply give my view on reasons. For Faction hopping: I played as enf until I got kicked and then once in reapers and once my alt in roaches, I never switch faction’s 2 times within a month. Salary farming: I know why people think about it but there is logic as well if someone has thought of it, I am civil past 5 months how can I farm salary? Civil has a max of 35 Thousand as the salary that doesn't make just 10 million in 5 months. I played as reaper and roaches for very small time (in days). I was Enf for 3.5 months, and R3 for 3 weeks or so. I can't make 200 Million being Rank 1 (20-30k?), Rank 2 (100k?) and Rank 3 in Enf within 3 months by Salary Farming. Everyone knows I deal in cars, I do RI (I earn mainly here) and I also gamble, this is how I earn a lot. There is another fact you must consider while you are civilian you have no expenses (like weapons, Air Support/Ground Support loss etc). And I have played as a civilian more than half of my game play time. Rule 6: I am not engaging in anything about factions so idk how this even happens, what I can metagame as civil.
User avatar
Zed Hawk
IV
 
Posts: 100
Joined: 26 Jan 2017, 16:13
Character: Zed Hawk

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby Jeffrey Baker » 07 Oct 2017, 00:32

Leon Resident wrote:In-game name: Leon Resident

Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: I do not have but I asked Jakko and reasons are: Faction hopping, Salary Farming and Rule 6

Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: Well, I was never an Ular and had no problems with them, either ICly and/or OOCly. So, I was thinking to join and play as ular on my alt. Since the BL reasons have no concern with any Ular or Ular faction so I have nothing to say on this. If I am allowed I can simply give my view on reasons. For Faction hopping: I played as enf until I got kicked and then once in reapers and once my alt in roaches, I never switch faction’s 2 times within a month. Salary farming: I know why people think about it but there is logic as well if someone has thought of it, I am civil past 5 months how can I farm salary? Civil has a max of 35 Thousand as the salary that doesn't make just 10 million in 5 months. I played as reaper and roaches for very small time (in days). I was Enf for 3.5 months, and R3 for 3 weeks or so. I can't make 200 Million being Rank 1 (20-30k?), Rank 2 (100k?) and Rank 3 in Enf within 3 months by Salary Farming. Everyone knows I deal in cars, I do RI (I earn mainly here) and I also gamble, this is how I earn a lot. There is another fact you must consider while you are civilian you have no expenses (like weapons, Air Support/Ground Support loss etc). And I have played as a civilian more than half of my game play time. Rule 6: I am not engaging in anything about factions so idk how this even happens, what I can metagame as civil.


Your appeal has been rejected

4x Ghost, 4x Shaman 1x Overseer

Shaman Hawk - Guerilla Pilot - Overseer Pilot I - Officer Marksman
User avatar
Jeffrey Baker
5RP
=
 
Posts: 1039
Joined: 06 Aug 2015, 18:34
Character: Jakko Fangs Nightstar

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby Stupid Toast » 24 Oct 2017, 00:34

In-game name:Silvio Toast Michaels
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: https://i.imgur.com/FZhFa0V.jpg?1
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: As seen on the screenshot above i have been blacklisted for multiple rules, rule 1 i have never broken and never will. Rule 4 i have broken before but at the time of being blacklisted i didn't, Rule 5 i have broken because i accidentally sent Ja an email in IC instead of OOC which was a typo on my end. The email was regarding combat logging as i thought he wasn't familliar with the rules regarding that since he seems like quite a new player (due to his level). I understand if Ja though the email was flamebaiting but that was not the case. I simply told him that it is against the rules to do such things. Also in the email regarding the combat logging situation i havent said a thing that would break Rule 9. As of now i have no desire of joining Ular Boys i just wish for the blacklist to be lifted. I would also like to apologize to Ja if he thought the email was flamebait or something meant to offend him

Callsign:FIREFLY The toast you all love/hate
User avatar
Stupid Toast
III
 
Posts: 55
Joined: 25 Dec 2015, 22:11
Location: Very bad country (Serbia)
Character: Silvio Toast Michaels

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby Lucas Hatsumi Vizla » 26 Oct 2017, 23:24

Stupid Toast wrote:In-game name:Silvio Toast Michaels
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: https://i.imgur.com/FZhFa0V.jpg?1
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: As seen on the screenshot above i have been blacklisted for multiple rules, rule 1 i have never broken and never will. Rule 4 i have broken before but at the time of being blacklisted i didn't, Rule 5 i have broken because i accidentally sent Ja an email in IC instead of OOC which was a typo on my end. The email was regarding combat logging as i thought he wasn't familliar with the rules regarding that since he seems like quite a new player (due to his level). I understand if Ja though the email was flamebaiting but that was not the case. I simply told him that it is against the rules to do such things. Also in the email regarding the combat logging situation i havent said a thing that would break Rule 9. As of now i have no desire of joining Ular Boys i just wish for the blacklist to be lifted. I would also like to apologize to Ja if he thought the email was flamebait or something meant to offend him


Your appeal has been accepted, please ask an elite to remove in while in game.
Supreme Meme King
User avatar
Lucas Hatsumi Vizla
IV
 
Posts: 337
Joined: 06 Apr 2014, 23:44
Character: Lucas Hatsumi Vizla

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby Fascism_Salad » 10 Nov 2017, 12:44

In-game name: Kypher Atreides

Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: too much effort its literally just #9

Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty:
I have NO idea why this is BL worthy, and i dont even recall the scenario in which i insulted oocly. I have since figured it out that insults are bad and I would be very grateful for removing my BL
"Never fly in the rain"

Kypher Atreides
Ex Mechanic HoD
Fascism_Salad
II
 
Posts: 34
Joined: 19 Jun 2017, 13:03
Location: Australia
Character: Kypher Atreides

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby ffS » 11 Nov 2017, 20:44

In-game name: Michael Atreides
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: I haven't screenshots. Spy and Treason
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: Everything happened after CZ / DZ, when I was asked to leave the game for balance on the point, wrote a complaint against me and other members of Ulars using my words, at that time I was inexperienced and did not know about this violation of the rules and I hope that my BL will be lifted.
Ex-Roaches Overseer and HoD of Hunters
User avatar
ffS
II
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 17 Jun 2017, 14:38
Location: Kharkov, Ukraine
Character: Michael Atreides

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby Jeffrey Baker » 14 Nov 2017, 18:14

ffS wrote:In-game name: Michael Atreides
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: I haven't screenshots. Spy and Treason
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: Everything happened after CZ / DZ, when I was asked to leave the game for balance on the point, wrote a complaint against me and other members of Ulars using my words, at that time I was inexperienced and did not know about this violation of the rules and I hope that my BL will be lifted.


Your appeal has been placed under review

4x Ghost, 4x Shaman 1x Overseer

Shaman Hawk - Guerilla Pilot - Overseer Pilot I - Officer Marksman
User avatar
Jeffrey Baker
5RP
=
 
Posts: 1039
Joined: 06 Aug 2015, 18:34
Character: Jakko Fangs Nightstar

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby Zed Hawk » 17 Nov 2017, 13:00

In-game name: Zed Hawk
Name at the time of Blacklist: Leon Resident (ICly dead month ago/lore updated)

Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: I do not have SS, reasons are: Faction hopping, Salary Farming and Rule 6

Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: I am doing a fresh start with a new character, I am looking for a chance to improve myself and so I think removing old BL will helpful. Also right now my email feature is disabled because of 3 BL, that will also be solved. Thanks
User avatar
Zed Hawk
IV
 
Posts: 100
Joined: 26 Jan 2017, 16:13
Character: Zed Hawk

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby Lucas Hatsumi Vizla » 17 Nov 2017, 18:07

Fascism_Salad wrote:In-game name: Kypher Atreides

Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: too much effort its literally just #9

Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty:
I have NO idea why this is BL worthy, and i dont even recall the scenario in which i insulted oocly. I have since figured it out that insults are bad and I would be very grateful for removing my BL


Your appeal has been denied. If you wish to follow the requirements and remake the appeal then so be it but as of now you will not be unblacklisted.
Supreme Meme King
User avatar
Lucas Hatsumi Vizla
IV
 
Posts: 337
Joined: 06 Apr 2014, 23:44
Character: Lucas Hatsumi Vizla

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby Lucas Hatsumi Vizla » 17 Nov 2017, 18:07

Zed Hawk wrote:In-game name: Zed Hawk
Name at the time of Blacklist: Leon Resident (ICly dead month ago/lore updated)

Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: I do not have SS, reasons are: Faction hopping, Salary Farming and Rule 6

Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: I am doing a fresh start with a new character, I am looking for a chance to improve myself and so I think removing old BL will helpful. Also right now my email feature is disabled because of 3 BL, that will also be solved. Thanks


Your appeal has been accepted, contact an elite in game to remove it.
Supreme Meme King
User avatar
Lucas Hatsumi Vizla
IV
 
Posts: 337
Joined: 06 Apr 2014, 23:44
Character: Lucas Hatsumi Vizla

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby Lucas Hatsumi Vizla » 17 Nov 2017, 18:43

ffS wrote:In-game name: Michael Atreides
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: I haven't screenshots. Spy and Treason
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: Everything happened after CZ / DZ, when I was asked to leave the game for balance on the point, wrote a complaint against me and other members of Ulars using my words, at that time I was inexperienced and did not know about this violation of the rules and I hope that my BL will be lifted.


Your appeal has been denied once again.
Supreme Meme King
User avatar
Lucas Hatsumi Vizla
IV
 
Posts: 337
Joined: 06 Apr 2014, 23:44
Character: Lucas Hatsumi Vizla

Previous

Return to Ular Boys