Kick and Blacklist Appeals

The Ular Boys - military wing of the Ular Tribe, native Panau inhabitants.

Moderator: Jakko

Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby Jared Yang Tao » 27 Jan 2014, 00:44

Here you can appeal if you were kicked from Ular Boys, or if you have a blacklist from the Ular Boys:

In-game name:
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason:
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty:

• Please do not insult individuals or the faction in general while making your appeal. This shows you distrust and do not really care about the faction and will only get your kick/blacklist raised to permanent
  • You may make an appeal here, but if you do not want to show various screens out in public, then feel free to talk privately to an R5 Shaman* - either via Steam (Timothy Qew Freeman, Jarl Corleone and Edward Stone Wallace) or via the PM system

*Screens may be shared between Elites to validate proof
Last edited by Theo on 02 Jan 2017, 15:19, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: Grammatical Error
Jared Yang Tao
=

Character: Jared Yang Tao

Re: Kick and Blacklist Appeals

Postby Izzy21 » 29 Aug 2016, 21:07

In-game name: Izzy Sykes
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: I don't have screenshot,OOC harassment or something like that
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: The blacklist was made from an Elite's anger I think,but I am sure there was no real ooc insult or anything similar.I am not sure but one of the ular elites reported me to fkids,but since there was no action taken it shows that there was no real harassment
Izzy21
II

Character: Izzy Sykes

Postby Theo » 04 Sep 2016, 17:58

Izzy21 wrote:In-game name: Izzy Sykes
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: I don't have screenshot,OOC harassment or something like that
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: The blacklist was made from an Elite's anger I think,but I am sure there was no real ooc insult or anything similar.I am not sure but one of the ular elites reported me to fkids,but since there was no action taken it shows that there was no real harassment

Unfortunately, this time your blacklist appeal has been denied.
Guerilla Pilot -> Politician -> Tribal Pilot -> Private -> Shaman Pilot

Theo
10RP
IV

Character: Timothy Qew Freeman

Postby TheEsshablishment » 06 Sep 2016, 00:35

In-game name: James Birmingham / Previously Elvis Mondega Fortuno
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: I don´t have a screenshot. BL because of afk while DZ, and some other stuff I dont exactly remember.
Reason to grant amnesty: Well, after all I still root for Ular boys and I think I made a good Saudagar

Hoping for you to be patient with me
Loyal Saudagar
HoD of the Great Saudagar Department
TheEsshablishment
II

Character: Veto Adler Founshi

Postby Theo » 07 Sep 2016, 17:13

TheEsshablishment wrote:In-game name: James Birmingham / Previously Elvis Mondega Fortuno
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: I don´t have a screenshot. BL because of afk while DZ, and some other stuff I dont exactly remember.
Reason to grant amnesty: Well, after all I still root for Ular boys and I think I made a good Saudagar

Hoping for you to be patient with me

Your blacklist appeal has been accepted, ask any elite in-game to remove your BL

Theo
10RP
IV

Postby Morris Eeoco » 11 Sep 2016, 02:57

In-game name: Morris Eeoco
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: Reasons include Insults and arguing.
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: When I started with the Ulars, I was told I would be watched closely due to my past. I took this to heart, as I was genuinely pleased to be allowed back in the Ulars. I worked hard, and I was careful to not lose my temper. I took part in a lot of missions and did a ton of part runs to make sure I was helping the faction as much as I could. I wanted to be ghost again, and I thought I would get there.
Yesterday was a mistake. I lost my temper. And I am sorry for that. But i do not think that the punishments given me were acceptable for my 'crimes.' I was warned for adding a middle name which i have since been told by several people is RP. I got mad for this, and this escalated. I am sorry for this escalation, but I do not feel I should have been stripped of r2. This stopped me doing runs, which I enjoyed as they helped both myself AND the faction, thus other people. I demanded things I shouldn't have, I know that and thus lost my chance with the Ulars. Yet if the time had been given to checking as to whether my name change was acceptable or not, this would not have escalated. Instead the Loyal who punished me did not check at all. I should not have insulted them after they made this decision, and I apologise for that, but I do not feel this is ok, and I hope, whether my appeal is rejected or accepted, this at least is discussed.
I have a lot of History with the Ulars. I want to make more history. I appreciate I am not the easiest to get on with guy, but I know a lot of people, elites and non-elites, at least appreciate the effort and hard work I put into the Ulars. I appreciate I come across as arrogant and forthright, but this is not due to trying to disrespect anyone, but more the confidence I have in my views and decisions.
I truly hope you consider this appeal to let me back and help make the Ulars the best faction again.
[list]Morris Eeoco
Former Ular Ghost - Scouting Legend/ Current Loyal Saudagar
Former Enforcer - Sergeant Dealer
Former Reaper - Initiate Wayfarer II
Former Professional Civilian Courier
"It's not asking for something if you've already earned it!" - Morris Eeoco
Morris Eeoco
IV

Character: Morris Eeoco

Postby Kennedy » 11 Sep 2016, 09:22

Morris Eeoco wrote:Blacklist Appeal

You've promised you've changed and you will change. In the end you always end up being punished, mainly due to your non stop arguing with elites, also you did call someone a cunt which is rule 9, I'd like to remind you that this is your third blacklist appeal, I don't believe you have changed. Maybe you should try out another faction for a while because your not joining this one until you show you are actually showing some level of maturity and admit when you are in the wrong.

ENFPOL18
Shaman - Prospect - Peacekeeper - Sergeant
ZZ - VZ - CK - TT
Kennedy
IV

Character: Quiller Kennedy

Postby donjuan2999 » 16 Sep 2016, 15:55

In-game name: Santiago Flacko former Carlo Bandana
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: i dont have a screenshot but i took helicopter(3 of them) and a airplane and crashed them. i was dumb and didnt have the permission. i wanted to apologize for my behavior. i wont do that again cause i have learned from my mistakes.
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: as i have said above i apologize and i have learned from my mistakes. I hope you can forgive me and give me a second chance.
donjuan2999
I

Character: Santiago Flacko

Postby Theo » 22 Sep 2016, 19:55

donjuan2999 wrote:In-game name: Santiago Flacko former Carlo Bandana
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: i dont have a screenshot but i took helicopter(3 of them) and a airplane and crashed them. i was dumb and didnt have the permission. i wanted to apologize for my behavior. i wont do that again cause i have learned from my mistakes.
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: as i have said above i apologize and i have learned from my mistakes. I hope you can forgive me and give me a second chance.

Your blacklist appeal has been accepted, please ask any elite in-game to remove your blacklist.

Theo
10RP
IV

Postby Morris Eeoco » 23 Sep 2016, 21:21

Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: Various
I apologise for having lost my temper regarding my last Blacklisting. Though I did not agree with the warn, my behaviour was unacceptable as I should have taken it to an elite in private.

When I started with the Ulars last time, I was genuinely pleased to be allowed back in the Ulars. I worked hard, and I took part in a lot of missions and did a ton of part runs to make sure I was helping the faction as much as I could. I wanted to be ghost again, and I thought I would get there. I have every intention to try boost the Ulars back to its former glory.

I have a lot of History with the Ulars. I want to make more history. I appreciate I am not the easiest to get on with guy, but I know a lot of people, elites and non-elites, at least appreciate the effort and hard work I put into the Ulars in the past. I appreciate I come across as arrogant and forthright, but this is not due to trying to disrespect anyone, but more the confidence I have in my views and decisions.
I truly hope you consider this appeal to let me back and help make the Ulars the best faction again.

I look forward to your decision.

Morris
[list]Morris Eeoco
Morris Eeoco
IV

Postby Kennedy » 24 Sep 2016, 10:55

Morris Eeoco wrote:In-game name: Morris Eeoco
I apologise for having lost my temper regarding my last Blacklisting. Though I did not agree with the warn, my behaviour was unacceptable as I should have taken it to an elite in private.

When I started with the Ulars last time, I was genuinely pleased to be allowed back in the Ulars. I worked hard, and I took part in a lot of missions and did a ton of part runs to make sure I was helping the faction as much as I could. I wanted to be ghost again, and I thought I would get there. I have every intention to try boost the Ulars back to its former glory.

I have a lot of History with the Ulars. I want to make more history. I appreciate I am not the easiest to get on with guy, but I know a lot of people, elites and non-elites, at least appreciate the effort and hard work I put into the Ulars in the past. I appreciate I come across as arrogant and forthright, but this is not due to trying to disrespect anyone, but more the confidence I have in my views and decisions.

Morris

You've been blacklisted from the Ulars 3 times now with no chance of an allowjoin, sorry.

ENFPOL18
Shaman - Prospect - Peacekeeper - Sergeant
ZZ - VZ - CK - TT
Kennedy
IV

Character: Quiller Kennedy

Postby Morris Eeoco » 07 Oct 2016, 00:51

Morris
[list]Morris Eeoco
Morris Eeoco
IV

Postby Bill Wood » 27 Nov 2016, 18:38

Kick me from ulars forum.

Pablo Escobar Garcia IC name
Bill Wood
II

Character: Bill Wood

Postby George » 10 Dec 2016, 01:40

In-game name: George Philanty
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: im blacklisted for drama that happened in my past on the server
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty:ive been gone from the server now for a long time and ive had alot happen in my life that has helped me mature and grow as a person
Tribal Pilot I Joey Philanty
Former
Shaman Pilot Georgie Philanty- HOD
Seargent Pilot Ryan Tingi Jacvk - HOD
Thug Pilot Georgie Philanty
Initiate Hunter Edward Yootz
George
V

Character: Ryan Jacvk

Postby Jarl Corleone » 18 Dec 2016, 21:00

George wrote:In-game name: George Philanty
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: im blacklisted for drama that happened in my past on the server
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty:ive been gone from the server now for a long time and ive had alot happen in my life that has helped me mature and grow as a person

After reviewing your case,your appeal has been accepted. Contact an elite in-game to remove your blacklist.

CALLSIGN: HURRICANE
Former Shaman Former General
Jarl Corleone
III

Character: Jarl Corleone

Postby BruceMiller » 02 Jan 2017, 13:22

i was Blacklisted for breaking Rule #1 in the presence of Cassie Henderson. I do not have SS as it happened almost a year ago. I emailed Cassie and clarified myself however the ban wasnt repealed. I Do not use cheats/exploits. I request to be granted amnesty as the BL was due to a misunderstanding.
Ular Loyal- Sniper, Pilot, Mechanic
Hanging around at mission with your pals and I am the only Ular online? Hold out marshmallows and let my G9 cook them for you :)
BruceMiller
I

Character: Bruce Miller

Postby Ben Vizla » 02 Jan 2017, 14:32

In-game name: Cody Diamond
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: you can check it yourself jarl!!
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: well you should unblacklist me because i am one of the best pilots and fighters

Former Pilot HoD and Mechanic HoD
Ben Vizla
IV

Character: Ben Vizla

Postby Theo » 02 Jan 2017, 15:15

BruceMiller wrote:i was Blacklisted for breaking Rule #1 in the presence of Cassie Henderson. I do not have SS as it happened almost a year ago. I emailed Cassie and clarified myself however the ban wasnt repealed. I Do not use cheats/exploits. I request to be granted amnesty as the BL was due to a misunderstanding.

Thank you for appealing, your appeal has been taken under consideration, please give us some time to come up with a decision.

Theo
10RP
IV

Postby Jeffrey Baker » 02 Jan 2017, 15:20

Loyd Garrett wrote:In-game name: Cody Diamond
Screenshot with kick/blacklist reason: you can check it yourself jarl!!
Proof and/or reasons to grant amnesty: well you should unblacklist me because i am one of the best pilots and fighters

Denied, try writing an appeal which actually looks genuine.

4x Ghost, 4x Shaman 1x Overseer

Shaman Hawk - Guerilla Pilot - Overseer Pilot I - Officer Marksman
Jeffrey Baker
5RP
=

Character: Jakko Fangs Nightstar

Postby Jarl Corleone » 03 Jan 2017, 21:40

BruceMiller wrote:i was Blacklisted for breaking Rule #1 in the presence of Cassie Henderson. I do not have SS as it happened almost a year ago. I emailed Cassie and clarified myself however the ban wasnt repealed. I Do not use cheats/exploits. I request to be granted amnesty as the BL was due to a misunderstanding.

Your appeal has been accepted.

CALLSIGN: HURRICANE
Former Shaman Former General
Jarl Corleone
III

Character: Jarl Corleone

Next

Return to Ular Boys