[IC] Panau Space Program Now Hiring

Trade offers and services.

[IC] Panau Space Program Now Hiring

Postby tutrakan4e » 03 Jan 2019, 22:39

Aerospace Engineer

Undisclosed location
★★★★★ (2 Reviews)

The perfect chance to finally put your worthless university degree to some use. Work as a rocket surgeon on actual space-grade rockets that will actually fly into actual outer space. Make your parents proud by promising them that you'll finally get some recognition and watch all your dreams collapse as the pilot takes all the credit!

Benefits:
Experience in the field.

Starting salary:
Currently only hiring unpaid interns.

Contact us:
[email protected]

Reviews:

Guest wrote:Rating: ★★★★★
Review: asdasd

Ivan Goranov wrote:Rating: ★★★★★
Review:

Astrophysicist

Undisclosed location
★★★☆☆ (4 Reviews)

This is the only chance you'll ever get to put your astrophysics degree to some use, and you know it. There's no point in even trying to lure you in with fancy promises. You people are so desperate that you'll cling on to any job offer you get. Here's your chance. Don't miss it.

Benefits:
Experience in the field.

Starting salary:
Currently only hiring unpaid interns.

Contact us:
[email protected]

Reviews:

Joe Harris wrote:Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆
Review: Appalling working conditions, hygiene was beyond disguisting, the staff is miserable, the customers are miserable, the place looks miserable, it's all miserable for everyone involved. Don't even bother. And for the love of all that is holy, don't order anything fried.

Nick Jones wrote:Rating: ★★☆☆☆
Review: Alright job for a college student. There's mold on the kitchen walls and I'm pretty sure I saw a few rats running around. You just have to go in with an open mind. Salary's not too bad, all things considered. The deep fryer is kinda disguisting, though.

MadSkypeHunter08 wrote:Rating: ★★★★★
Review: my mom works here

Ivan Goranov wrote:Rating: ★★★★★
Review:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ How do I roleplay?

Charlotte and Jason, don't give up and keep fighting!
tutrakan4e
V

Location: A forum where Fkids changes my Location and Signature and Denis changes my avatar
Character: Ivan Goranov

Return to Marketplace