[Emoticon] xD - #9

Various discussions that do not fit other subforums.

[Emoticon] xD - #9

Postby Jeffrey Baker » 05 Feb 2018, 01:56

IC Name: xD

Rules Broken: Rule 9 - Insulting in OOC chat

Description: Due to the recent events in the RLS community, I believe that the passive aggressive "xD" should be banned from the server.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/xpBWH

Steam ID: Will be added later

(This is a joke, dont get triggered x-.. lol)

4x Ghost, 6x Shaman 1x Overseer

Shaman Hawk - Guerilla Pilot - Overseer Pilot I - Officer Marksman
Jeffrey Baker
5RP
V

Re: [Emoticon] xD - #9

Postby NeoSacratif » 05 Feb 2018, 01:59

I would like to see proof of xD violating rule #9. Then I might contact with emoticon elite memes to solve situation.
"Wait for me to log in once in a month to just chill for a few hours (which is what the server is for)" - keeri, 2017
NeoSacratif
5RP
IV

Character: Lex Constantine Asimov

Postby Fero Londo » 05 Feb 2018, 02:06

Of course it's the ulars who start a witch hunt on xD as soon as he hurts them a little bit. They break rules daily and xD makes one little mistake and gets PC'd.

/s
(I'm sorry I had to :3 )
Characters:
Andre Ferzi.
Fero Londo

Picture made by Dexter Moser
Picture 2 Another amazing picture by Dexter Moser!
And whoever is offended by this can go fuck themselves.
Fero Londo
V

Character: Fero Londo

Postby Ellen Krue » 05 Feb 2018, 07:51

Hello and thank you for posting this player complaint.

I'm hurt and offended that you posted this PC without talking to me first.

I recommend closure to soothe my hurt feelings.

Edit: also this is clearly a witch hunt. Stop flame baiting me or I'll PC you for rule 9.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41323324
I'm AFK lol
Previously Meike Wizowsky.
Ellen Krue
IV

Character: Ellen Krue

Postby Pickard » 06 Feb 2018, 10:26

xD told me to say this.

xD wrote:A statement from me

---

To say I've not been punished, is sporadic and clearly you're making this PC for OOC personal hate. So I'll help out. I attacked a SELECT few players the promotion ceremony, after they shot me there for no reason given. I had a complete IC reason for going to the HQ and no rule dictates saying that I couldn't. My motive was purely ICly.

After doing it, I was demoted and eventually kicked from the Ulars. Then blacklisted from all factions on both accounts. I only changed my name on my alt account. Since this event I've removed my ownership of the alt account and returned it fully to the original owner; I now only play on my main.

After writing a small letter of apology, the elites were grateful enough to let me back into the faction and have part of my rank reinstated. I'm currently on a 2 month probation period and the only thing that has gave me my rank is my productivity and loyalty to RLS and the Ular faction. If I'm seen doing sporadic, immature of rule-breaking actions then I will be removed from the Ulars with immediate effect.

Whilst I agree my actions were not pleasant nor innocent, not all of it is a punishable offence. However I was still punished. I'm also in the process of making amends with the Reapers affected at the ceremony and those actions will be followed through in due course.

Thank you,
xD
'moderate roleplay' = 'mostly capping but you can /me' . #2k15
loves a good profile warning, or an argument where keeri deletes his posts
Pickard
=

Postby NeoSacratif » 06 Feb 2018, 15:30

Since issue seems to be solved, I recommend closure.
"Wait for me to log in once in a month to just chill for a few hours (which is what the server is for)" - keeri, 2017
NeoSacratif
5RP
IV

Character: Lex Constantine Asimov

Return to Off-topic