[Ular Boys] Ben Hatsumi Ewalaw - #1 #4 #9

Subforum for reporting cases of rulebreaking.

[Ular Boys] Ben Hatsumi Ewalaw - #1 #4 #9

Postby Jarl Corleone » 03 Jul 2017, 16:42

IC Name: Ben Hatsumi Ewalaw.
Rules Broken: #1 #4-Non RP name #9
Description: During a MV, Ben Hatsumi stole the MV. When Roaches and Enforcers tried to shoot him down his health got stuck at %0. Also I don't get why those bugs always coming up to Ben. As we can see in old PCs viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15482 here and viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15339 here after a separate PC against a fellow Ular today for the same charge, I cannot tell if this is simply a 'coincidence' or something else. After claiming he can not move, he ended up with shooting at the Roaches and wounded few of them.
Proof:
Image Image
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110537894

CALLSIGN: HURRICANE
Former Shaman Former General
Jarl Corleone
III

Character: Jarl Corleone

Re: [Ular Boys] Ben Hatsumi Ewalaw - #1 #4 #9

Postby ACuteKittenP » 03 Jul 2017, 21:09

Ben will receive a /alert for Rule 1 ingame the next time an elite can catch him online. Should the problem persist he will be removed.

Also I don't like your implying that its a Ular sided problem with relation to the other PC it was a new player who had only joined our faction a few hours before and was actually an enforcer before that. It also wasn't today it was yesterday they were PC'd and it was a relating to an incident the day before so a few days have passed since then.

once a /alert screenshot has been posted I'd consider this PC dealt with and recommend closer.
ACuteKittenP
IV

Character: Thomas Hanz Fitzgerald

Postby Isabella Wolfy » 03 Jul 2017, 21:17

ACuteKittenP wrote:Also I don't like your implying that its a Ular sided problem with relation to the other PC it was a new player who had only joined our faction a few hours before and was actually an enforcer before that. It also wasn't today it was yesterday they were PC'd and it was a relating to an incident the day before so a few days have passed since then.

I agree that it isn't purely Ular sided, as seen previously in PC sections (wont name),
but the complainor didn't only send in a complaint for #1, just want to remind you of that.

"War is God's way of teaching Americans geography."
Secretary of Education - Prospect Pilot - General Mechanic - Initiate Pilot II - Loyal Saudagar
Isabella Wolfy
5RP
=

Location: The country where we have oil in our backyards, Norway.
Character: Isabella Michaels

Postby akujy » 03 Jul 2017, 21:24

As the PC refers, Ben has a history with rule breaking, especially #1 and #9. This PC is more than the #1 itself, as Isa said, and a simple warning seems like a slap on the wrist, in my opinion. Also these "accidents" happened with Ulars for 2 straight days on a row, iirc. That's what Jarl said. He didn't point fingers, he stated a fact. When the person you mentioned was in Enfs, he did not break rule 1, since you mentioned his service record.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels is in the building!
akujy
5RP
=

Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

Postby ACuteKittenP » 03 Jul 2017, 21:28

Isabella Wolfy wrote:
ACuteKittenP wrote:Also I don't like your implying that its a Ular sided problem with relation to the other PC it was a new player who had only joined our faction a few hours before and was actually an enforcer before that. It also wasn't today it was yesterday they were PC'd and it was a relating to an incident the day before so a few days have passed since then.

I agree that it isn't purely Ular sided, as seen previously in PC sections (wont name),
but the complainee didn't only send in a complaint for #1, just want to remind you of that.

I can warn him for all of the reason from the SS but hes only a R1, I agree that hes clearly broken all the rules PC'd for but he can't be demoted any further that only thing I can offer is that if he receives another PC in a 2 week window from today then he was be removed straight away if the PC is proven to be correct.

As I feel Rule #1 is the biggest break here He will be warned for Rule #1 but that doesnt mean hes going to get away with #4 or #9.
ACuteKittenP
IV

Postby ACuteKittenP » 03 Jul 2017, 21:37

akujy wrote:As the PC refers, Ben has a history with rule breaking, especially #1 and #9. This PC is more than the #1 itself, as Isa said, and a simple warning seems like a slap on the wrist, in my opinion. Also these "accidents" happened with Ulars for 2 straight days on a row, iirc. That's what Jarl said. He didn't point fingers, he stated a fact. When the person you mentioned was in Enfs, he did not break rule 1, since you mentioned his service record.

We take warnings very seriously and it wont be taken as a slap on the wrist I'm simple not willing nor able to take his punishment any further hes an R1 the only punishments I can give is to A)Unassigned him and he will receive a reduced salary or B) Remove him but as hes Blacklisted from every other factions I see taking someones ability to play the game inside of a faction and not as a Civ way to extreme of a punishment considering the time past since (3 months) as I said in my previous reply should this behavior continue he will be removed. Other than that there are no other options.
ACuteKittenP
IV

Postby Isabella Wolfy » 03 Jul 2017, 21:40

ACuteKittenP wrote:
Isabella Wolfy wrote:

but the complainee didn't only send in a complaint for #1, just want to remind you of that.

I can warn him for all of the reason from the SS but hes only a R1, I agree that hes clearly broken all the rules PC'd for but he can't be demoted any further that only thing I can offer is that if he receives another PC in a 2 week window from today then he was be removed straight away if the PC is proven to be correct.

As I feel Rule #1 is the biggest break here He will be warned for Rule #1 but that doesnt mean hes going to get away with #4 or #9.

Of all due respect, there are alternative punishments that aren't necessarily affected with commands.
You already mentioned one, where after 2 weeks if there is a PC and such he will be removed, but there are ways, such as Promotions Restriction for a time (which I have gotten by shawn once before) or a name change for #4, creativity is a +1. I agree that #1 is the most important one and hence you should mentioned it and all that first.. but could of been nice to not recommend closure of the PC when you stated you agree with other respective rule breakings?

It is kinda like shawn said, a slap on the wrist when you recommend closure without even finishing out all the rules the complainee has gotten reported against him.

Secretary of Education - Prospect Pilot - General Mechanic - Initiate Pilot II - Loyal Saudagar
Isabella Wolfy
5RP
=

Postby ACuteKittenP » 03 Jul 2017, 21:52

Of all due respect, there are alternative punishments that aren't necessarily affected with commands.
You already mentioned one, where after 2 weeks if there is a PC and such he will be removed, but there are ways, such as Promotions Restriction for a time (which I have gotten by shawn once before) or a name change for #4, creativity is a +1. I agree that #1 is the most important one and hence you should mentioned it and all that first.. but could of been nice to not recommend closure of the PC when you stated you agree with other respective rule breakings?

It is kinda like shawn said, a slap on the wrist when you recommend closure without even finishing out all the rules the complainee has gotten reported against him.

I didn't fight any of the rules for that exact reason, they all were clearly broken I've already recommend a name change after a recent forum warning so that was why I left it out.

Ben is not active enough to be promoted nor are there any plans to have him promoted any time soon. I do agree though he wont receive a promotion for the same 2 week period and he will also have atleast a week added to any promotion plans for him to receive R2 if that is decided at all.

I agree that the original statement made makes it seem he has gotten away with the other rules and I apologize for that.

The only other alternative I can recommend is that Keeri add a forum warning to record as he really can't receive much of a punishment that holds any sort of severity at this current time.
ACuteKittenP
IV

Postby Isabella Wolfy » 03 Jul 2017, 21:56

2 Weeks of Promotion Restriction, including severity in punishment if complained about during the time, a name change and preferably an appropiate forum warn by keeri and I see the case resolved and recommend it locked whenever evidence of an alert has been posted in this thread. And with all respect, a confirmance with your respective R5 woud be appreciated.

Isabella Wolfy
5RP
=

Postby Lucas Hatsumi Vizla » 04 Jul 2017, 02:02

Ben will be warned for rule 1 and spoken too about rule 4 and 9, he will also be put on a promotion restriction. If another PC is made on him or any more punishment needs to be dealt to him he will be removed.
Supreme Meme King
Lucas Hatsumi Vizla
IV

Character: Lucas Hatsumi Vizla

Postby Shellaherself » 11 Oct 2017, 10:36

Since the situation has been dealt with and punishment has been given. Plus, it occurred a while a go and Ben has shown improvements in his behaviours, I recommend this to be closed.

Head of Atreides Family
"Without change something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens.
The sleeper must awaken" - Leto Atreides

Owner of Arcade - Ex-HoD of Recruiter - Recruiter of Roaches
Shellaherself
=

Character: Shella Atreides Shay

Postby Jarl Corleone » 13 Oct 2017, 18:21

Since the punishment has been given, I recommend this PC to be closed.

CALLSIGN: HURRICANE
Former Shaman Former General
Jarl Corleone
III

Character: Jarl Corleone

Postby akujy » 13 Oct 2017, 21:58

He was punished by the Ular Boys and is now an Enforcer. As Enforcers, we do not tolerate rule breaking, as everyone knows and so we will keep an eye on him. I consider this situation resolved and ask for closure. If the Ulars fail to present proof of the actual punishment, we will warn Ben for rules #1, #4, and #9, related to these old events. But that if it's really necessary, because given the time that has passed, the fact that Ulars punished him and all of that, I believe this can be considered solved.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels is in the building!
akujy
5RP
=

Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

Return to Player Complaints