[Roaches] Haruto Lasky - #1

Subforum for reporting cases of rulebreaking.

[Roaches] Haruto Lasky - #1

Postby Isabella Wolfy » 22 Jul 2017, 17:10

IC Name: Haruto Lasky

Rules Broken:
#1 - Fair play.
- Usage of cheats is prohibited.

Description: Video shows that Harutos vehicle is not taking damage, followed by him entering a ghosted pell (after it blows up as shown in the video) and then to not take any damage at all and run away in a car, which again doesn't take any damage. I just want to mention that this happend earlier as well when Jarl was shooting Haruto Lasky with a k24, his car didn't take damage, he didn't take damage and he shot down the k24. I wouldn't PC this if it was a one time bug where he realised it, but clearly he took advantage and it is happening repeatedly

Proof:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80641416

"War is God's way of teaching Americans geography."
Secretary of Education - Prospect Pilot - General Mechanic - Initiate Pilot II - Loyal Saudagar
Isabella Wolfy
5RP
=

Location: The country where we have oil in our backyards, Norway.
Character: Isabella Michaels

Re: [Roaches] Haruto Lasky - #1

Postby krpajda » 22 Jul 2017, 19:14

Jeff had a theory on this he asked me to post:
Jeffrey Baker wrote:From the video it is how you describe but consider this, he didnt shoot anyone. In the video I see Haruto landing his pell and going to attack enfs at mission, instead realising he is bugged and cant fire his weapon, runs back to his pell to escape and sort the bug out. His pell gets stuck and he runs for a car, still attacking nobody and then gets a car and leaves the area. The enf followed him and he was afk on a road where the enf informed him that he had been recorded.

Now you can see that his actions were very passive and it looked like he wanted to get out of the area, but to your credit Haruto didnt say much which makes him look a bit more guilty, so for that I think that if you could provide proof of Haruto attacking the K24 then it leans more towards a rulebreak as opposed to a bug.

Myself, I'm mostly wondering: if the pell is properly exploded, why does the person capturing the video still get orange hit markers when shooting it?
tech-thug-general-mechanic-president-officer-tech-firefighter-private-politician-courier-secretary-sergeant

Cube the sphere
Wipe off the dust from your eyes
Burn your lies
krpajda
=

Character: Krpajda Murosson

Postby Isabella Wolfy » 22 Jul 2017, 21:49

Clearly there is no evidence of him shooting the k24, i just felt like it was a necessary add since it is related, you are right that he did in fact try to run away, but it should of fell in his mind that he could of said "I am bugged, I will sort this asap, hang on" or something like that.

Another thing that caught my mind is how much they actually shot the pell, it didn't even smoke (normally smokes quickly) and didn't explode until he left the pell, and like you mention krpadja, he somehow still got hitmark after it exploded.

In our point of view (and a bit shown in video) He flied, (took no damage?), fell down (probably thrown out of an upside/down pell?), ran away without saying a word and ended with logging out (no idea if logged back in or even explained himself regarding the situation). and on top of that, reportedly he had done it before (the same day) in a different mission which is why this all is brought up here.

Theoretically, yes he can be bugged.. but there has also been cases where people actually have done it on purpose (Jess Rabbit alts and/if eventually other newbies, historically shown in player complaint sub forum) and because it was reported that he has done it before and because he didn't explain himself and just ran away instead, I felt this player complaint was needed to resolve this issue.

"War is God's way of teaching Americans geography."
Secretary of Education - Prospect Pilot - General Mechanic - Initiate Pilot II - Loyal Saudagar
Isabella Wolfy
5RP
=

Location: The country where we have oil in our backyards, Norway.
Character: Isabella Michaels

Postby Cassie Henderson » 23 Jul 2017, 05:26

As both Jeffrey and Haruto have stated is that Haruto did release he was bugged and tried to remove himself from the situation instantly. Haruto has been having major internet issues for the past few weeks and he has tried fixing it - however he's had no luck.

He has informed me that he will no longer play RLS until he can make his internet more stable. It's a sad decision he has made, however he sees that as the only solution.
Boss Cassie Henderson :: 17.10.16
~ Ghost Recruiter l ~ Prime Minister ~ Sergeant Instructor ~
Cassie Henderson
=

Character: Cassie Henderson

Postby Cassie Henderson » 30 Jul 2017, 02:53

Haruto received a verbal warning. As stated in it, any further rule breakages will result in further punishment.

Cassie Henderson
=

Postby Cassie Henderson » 12 Aug 2017, 06:44

Haruto has agreed to be demoted to R3 ll until he can sort his issues. Haruto will not be promoted to Overseer again until he can prove he has solved his issues and that it will not happen again. Further rule breakages like this, will result in a permanent demotion to Prospect.

Cassie Henderson
=

Return to Player Complaints