[Roaches/Enforcers] Louise Vuitton, Smithei Smith - #1

Subforum for reporting cases of rulebreaking.

[Roaches/Enforcers] Louise Vuitton, Smithei Smith - #1

Postby Logywoo2 » 01 Dec 2018, 20:50

IC Name: Louise Vuitton, Smithei Smith

Rules Broken: #1 - Fair play. Usage of cheats, exploits and scripts that provide advantages over other players is prohibited.

Description: At a CZ between the Roaches and the Enforcers there were Roach leos that showed up to fight and clearly they were using some form of speed hack to give them an advantage in the dogfight. After my first Leo was shot down I managed to catch a message from Smithei that he put in /b when he was on his alt account helping the Roaches to cap the Enforcers. Since the time that Smithei said this in the chat was 22:21 server time and the dogfight where Louise used the speed hacks was later in the cap, I can only assume that Smithei was talking to Louise when he said this in /b. This isn't the only time it has happened as well with Louise and other members of the Roaches. However I did not get to PC them due to being unable to acquire video editing software to provide proof so the PC has only just been made and the evidence i had previously on Louise and Roaches was a good 3 weeks or more old so nothing could really be done about it and the video has since been deleted.

P.S. Smithei was added due to the comment he made in /b about adjusting to 1.08 speed multiplier.

Proof: Video of Louise using speed hacks to gain an advantage - https://youtu.be/4taL0AQacKg
1:37 - 1:48 is a clear usage. We go into a turn circle where he raises above me and drops again but manages to stay ahead of me eventhough raising at such an angle would cause a significant speed drop.

2:34 is a clear usage as well considering i was going 360km/h after diving and Louise was still able to stay outside of the sync range while dodging my shots, which in my experience causes your speed to drop and so I should have caught up to her.

Proof that Louise was flying the Leo - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Smithei recommending that someone use 1.08 multiplier - https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 56083E8F7/

Steam ID: Louise Vuitton - Will get when I can.
Steam ID: Smithei Smith - Will get when I can.
Last edited by Logywoo2 on 01 Dec 2018, 23:13, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Logywoo2
IV
 
Posts: 367
Joined: 20 Mar 2015, 22:24
Location: England, UK
Character: Logan Oneill

Re: [Roaches] [Enforcers] Louise Vuitton, Smithei Smith - #1

Postby Jarl Corleone » 01 Dec 2018, 22:30

Hello Logan thanks for making a player complaint. I will be responding to this.

there were Roach leos that showed up to fight and clearly they were using some form of speed hack to give them an advantage in the dogfight.

Firstly as our logs shows in the screenshot you sent, pilots were me and Louise. This video is on about Louise flying her leo, I wasn't even in the half of the video. I don't know how you counted me in this.

P.S. Smithei was added due to the comment he made in /b about adjusting to 1.08 speed multiplier.

Smithei recommending that someone use 1.08 multiplier - https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 56083E8F7/


With "might wanna go to 1.08" Smithei was mentioning you to turn off your speedhacks because you were lagging back in the sky and crashed into the water.. If he was telling that sentence to a Roach member, he would've use emails not the "/b" command right next to you. So it was only a teasing. Also I saw someone else telling you "1.08" before. I see that as a friendly banter.

Image

CALLSIGN: HURRICANE
Former Shaman Former General
User avatar
Jarl Corleone
III
 
Posts: 84
Joined: 03 Mar 2016, 11:42
Location: Turkey
Character: Jarl Corleone

Re: [Roaches] [Enforcers] Louise Vuitton, Smithei Smith - #1

Postby ZamericaZ » 01 Dec 2018, 23:03

Posted on behalf of Logan
Logywoo2 wrote:
I don't know how you counted me in this.

Well if you look at the title of the PC, you're name is not in it. If you think i'm including you based on the logs then you're wrong cuz the logs are to show proof of the final Leo which was the suspicious one.

With "might wanna go to 1.08" Smithei was mentioning you to turn off your speedhacks because you were lagging back in the sky and crashed into the water.. If he was telling that sentence to a Roach member, he would've use emails not the "/b" command right next to you. So it was only a teasing. Also I saw someone else telling you "1.08" before. I see that as a friendly banter.

Well this couldn't be more false since I clearly wasn't speedhacking as i've literally given you video evidence of my side throughout my dogfighting so the accusation towards me about speedhacking is just false. In regards to Jeffrey tagging me in RLS discord and saying 1.08 was purely his decision and i'm assuming it was a joke about the Leo that was suspcious as it was done after the cap had ended. I've given you literal proof from my side that there is no speedhacks so such accusations are pointless and also false.

When You Mess With The Gannon, You Get The Cannon
Most likely to overthrow the Ular Boys
Yeah I meme, so what :D
FRC Drive Coach
User avatar
ZamericaZ
=
 
Posts: 834
Joined: 21 Mar 2014, 22:59
Location: 'Murica
Character: Eric Gannon

Re: [Roaches] [Enforcers] Louise Vuitton, Smithei Smith - #1

Postby krpajda » 01 Dec 2018, 23:21

This is a reply to the PC from jeff that i didnt see so it arrives a lot later than it was written
Jeffrey Baker wrote:Looking back at the video at 3:00 Louise goes for a loop to evade Logan, then when Logan turns around at like 3:13, her leo seems to be climbing a lot quicker than you would expect from a leo that slowed down just as much as logan did when he was chasing (I know that Louise would have angled down to gain speed but it still seems like a lot of speed gained to then accelerate away at that angle), then again that could be completely normal, I just want to point that out and see if anyone else thinks that seems a little fishy.
tech-thug-general-mechanic-president-officer-tech-firefighter-private-politician-courier-secretary-sergeant

Cube the sphere
Wipe off the dust from your eyes
Burn your lies
User avatar
krpajda
=
 
Posts: 3106
Joined: 08 Feb 2014, 19:34
Location: Slovakia
Character: Elisabeth Murosson

Re: [Roaches] [Enforcers] Louise Vuitton, Smithei Smith - #1

Postby Jarl Corleone » 01 Dec 2018, 23:30

ZamericaZ wrote:Posted on behalf of Logan
Logywoo2 wrote:
I don't know how you counted me in this.

Well if you look at the title of the PC, you're name is not in it. If you think i'm including you based on the logs then you're wrong cuz the logs are to show proof of the final Leo which was the suspicious one.

With "might wanna go to 1.08" Smithei was mentioning you to turn off your speedhacks because you were lagging back in the sky and crashed into the water.. If he was telling that sentence to a Roach member, he would've use emails not the "/b" command right next to you. So it was only a teasing. Also I saw someone else telling you "1.08" before. I see that as a friendly banter.

Well this couldn't be more false since I clearly wasn't speedhacking as i've literally given you video evidence of my side throughout my dogfighting so the accusation towards me about speedhacking is just false. In regards to Jeffrey tagging me in RLS discord and saying 1.08 was purely his decision and i'm assuming it was a joke about the Leo that was suspcious as it was done after the cap had ended. I've given you literal proof from my side that there is no speedhacks so such accusations are pointless and also false.


I never mentioned you were speedhacking right there. The thing I tried to say was Smithei's and Jeffrey's words were only a friendly banter. Smithei wasn't telling anyone to turn on because they were losing their a/s or something. I want you to assume that as a joke too.

CALLSIGN: HURRICANE
Former Shaman Former General
User avatar
Jarl Corleone
III
 
Posts: 84
Joined: 03 Mar 2016, 11:42
Location: Turkey
Character: Jarl Corleone

Re: [Roaches] [Enforcers] Louise Vuitton, Smithei Smith - #1

Postby ZamericaZ » 02 Dec 2018, 00:24

Logywoo2 wrote:
I never mentioned you were speedhacking right there. The thing I tried to say was Smithei's and Jeffrey's words were only a friendly banter. Smithei wasn't telling anyone to turn on because they were losing their a/s or something. I want you to assume that as a joke too.

I never said that you were the one accusing me. It was a response to what you said about Smithei saying I was using hacks. If you wanted me to assume it was a joke then clearly you're not taking this PC seriously. If you're here to joke then stop replying because i'm not here to joke about this PC considering it's an issue that has persisted for some time and this is the only chance i've had to PC given that I have not had the editing software for creating the YouTube videos.

When You Mess With The Gannon, You Get The Cannon
Most likely to overthrow the Ular Boys
Yeah I meme, so what :D
FRC Drive Coach
User avatar
ZamericaZ
=
 
Posts: 834
Joined: 21 Mar 2014, 22:59
Location: 'Murica
Character: Eric Gannon

Re: [Roaches] [Enforcers] Louise Vuitton, Smithei Smith - #1

Postby Jarl Corleone » 02 Dec 2018, 00:41

ZamericaZ wrote:
Logywoo2 wrote:
I never mentioned you were speedhacking right there. The thing I tried to say was Smithei's and Jeffrey's words were only a friendly banter. Smithei wasn't telling anyone to turn on because they were losing their a/s or something. I want you to assume that as a joke too.

I never said that you were the one accusing me. It was a response to what you said about Smithei saying I was using hacks. If you wanted me to assume it was a joke then clearly you're not taking this PC seriously. If you're here to joke then stop replying because i'm not here to joke about this PC considering it's an issue that has persisted for some time and this is the only chance i've had to PC given that I have not had the editing software for creating the YouTube videos.

Assume that as a joke or not, I believe we agreed on Smithei didn't tell anyone to turn on any hacks. It was only a teasing. Since your PC on Smithei telling someone to turn on their hacks, I recommend you to close that topic about Smithei. Its clear to see that those words were only for you.

CALLSIGN: HURRICANE
Former Shaman Former General
User avatar
Jarl Corleone
III
 
Posts: 84
Joined: 03 Mar 2016, 11:42
Location: Turkey
Character: Jarl Corleone

Re: [Roaches] [Enforcers] Louise Vuitton, Smithei Smith - #1

Postby GΔCT » 02 Dec 2018, 01:36

Logan asked me to post this

Logywoo2 wrote:
Assume that as a joke or not, I believe we agreed on Smithei didn't tell anyone to turn on any hacks. It was only a teasing. Since your PC on Smithei telling someone to turn on their hacks, I recommend you to close that topic about Smithei. Its clear to see that those words were only for you.

Just because you believe that Smithei didn't tell someone to turn on hacks doesn't mean you're right. There is no direct evidence suggesting that Smithei said that I should turn on 1.08 speedhacks. The main topic of the PC is not actually about Smithei anyways since it's about Louise using speedhacks in a Leo which is quite evident that it's the main topic considering it's the one I spoke about the most. I don't care if Smithei gets an alert or not, I care about the issue with Louise being dealt with since it's a persistent issue that has been going on for a couple weeks or more.

Callsign:King Crimson
User avatar
GΔCT
IV
 
Posts: 105
Joined: 25 Dec 2015, 22:11
Location: Very bad country (Serbia)
Character: Jocelyn Toast Joestar

Re: [Roaches] [Enforcers] Louise Vuitton, Smithei Smith - #1

Postby Amy Michaels » 02 Dec 2018, 21:20

Greetings Logan,

Okay, I have reviewed the video many times, I am not sure how did you manage to come to the conclusion that Louise and/or Jarl were hacking, simply because they outrun you doesn't mean they are hacking.

GΔCT wrote:Logan asked me to post this

Logywoo2 wrote:
Assume that as a joke or not, I believe we agreed on Smithei didn't tell anyone to turn on any hacks. It was only a teasing. Since your PC on Smithei telling someone to turn on their hacks, I recommend you to close that topic about Smithei. Its clear to see that those words were only for you.

Just because you believe that Smithei didn't tell someone to turn on hacks doesn't mean you're right. There is no direct evidence suggesting that Smithei said that I should turn on 1.08 speedhacks. The main topic of the PC is not actually about Smithei anyways since it's about Louise using speedhacks in a Leo which is quite evident that it's the main topic considering it's the one I spoke about the most. I don't care if Smithei gets an alert or not, I care about the issue with Louise being dealt with since it's a persistent issue that has been going on for a couple weeks or more.


If it's not about Smithie here, then why he has been added to this PC in the first place? .


Also Smithie typing in local OOC about "Might want to go to 1.08", doesn't prove anything and if he wanted to say it to Louise, he'd rather use an email as Jarl said. Rather there are scenario's in discord when after DZ/CZ people have tagged you in and mentioned about 1.08 but that doesn't prove anything.
Not to mention, there have been IC leaks from your faction radio about same but since it can just be an IC banter and/or joke, I do rather let it be how it is but just saying Smithie saying something in /b proves nothing other than just a joke he usually does with his friends and/or banter talk, I wasn't online when such incident had taken place but thing Jarl said that you were lagging and/or you managed to crash your leo in water, it can be related to it but I do rather not judge someone unless I do personally see stuff so yeah.

As far as Louise is the concern, I am not a Leo expert here but I do love to see what Keeri thinks and his opinion on this PC, since I do not wish to take any wrong calls here, it's hard to say anything since those few mins where you trying to get hits on leo's seems to be bad timing by your end , might be or it is as Jeffrey said Louise might have just dive a bit and gain some speed, can happen and since your video doesn't really concentrate on Louise's Leo constantly and continuously, I feel this evidence is not sufficient to declare or accuse him of using any kind of unfair cheats or usage of speed hacking.

As well you do know, sometimes FPS plays an important role, there are chances that it might be related to it.

Since it's a quite complex scenario for everyone, word of Keeri is required here but if it's up to me I do think the evidence is not sufficient enough to prove they were hacking but that just my point of view.

I recommend we wait and see what Keeri has to say here.

Once a Michaels, Always is - Shawn Michaels -2k16
Currently working as Diplomat HoD ,Paperwork Master & Roach Legal Advisor
When all else fails, Diplomacy triumphs!
Boss of Roaches #MRCHGA
User avatar
Amy Michaels
=
 
Posts: 237
Joined: 03 Apr 2015, 19:22
Location: Mother India
Character: Amy Atreides Michaels

Re: [Roaches/Enforcers] Louise Vuitton, Smithei Smith - #1

Postby GΔCT » 02 Dec 2018, 23:28

Posting on behalf of logan
Logywoo2 wrote:https://youtu.be/9hzzcQtx2Cc
This is a video that me and James did to test the climbing of the Leos and how much speed Louise should have come off with. The start is me and James re-creating the steps that happened in the video I posted on the PC at the start. As shown in the video there is clear evidence that something is wrong since James was not even able to get close to the distance that Louise was getting from me and James was also unable to come off with such speed that Louise came off with. Clearly there is something wrong and it's been tested by another member of the community.

Callsign:King Crimson
User avatar
GΔCT
IV
 
Posts: 105
Joined: 25 Dec 2015, 22:11
Location: Very bad country (Serbia)
Character: Jocelyn Toast Joestar

Re: [Roaches/Enforcers] Louise Vuitton, Smithei Smith - #1

Postby Patepostimies » 05 Dec 2018, 21:42

I don't think there is enough evidence here to incriminate either of these players especially Smithie Smith. In the case of Enforcers no action will be taken against Smithie. I have recommended Smithie to refrain from jokingly talking about things that could incriminate him and he has agreed to refrain from them in the future. Recommend closure.

~ It used to be about trying to create something. Now it's about trying to shoot someone.

My lore
User avatar
Patepostimies
115RP
=
 
Posts: 2240
Joined: 04 Jan 2014, 20:46
Location: Finland
Character: Walter Pate Postimies

Re: [Roaches/Enforcers] Louise Vuitton, Smithei Smith - #1

Postby Amy Michaels » 06 Dec 2018, 08:20

As said by Pate, the evidence is not sufficient enough to say that said personnel was using any kind of unfair means unless anyone has anything to add on to this, I recommend closure.

Once a Michaels, Always is - Shawn Michaels -2k16
Currently working as Diplomat HoD ,Paperwork Master & Roach Legal Advisor
When all else fails, Diplomacy triumphs!
Boss of Roaches #MRCHGA
User avatar
Amy Michaels
=
 
Posts: 237
Joined: 03 Apr 2015, 19:22
Location: Mother India
Character: Amy Atreides Michaels

Re: [Roaches/Enforcers] Louise Vuitton, Smithei Smith - #1

Postby Eagle » 06 Dec 2018, 22:09

Posting on behalf of Logan.

Logywoo2 wrote:
As said by Pate, the evidence is not sufficient enough to say that said personnel was using any kind of unfair means unless anyone has anything to add on to this, I recommend closure.

I'm not sure you're taking this completely seriously since 4 days ago you said you wanted to hear Keeri's opinion on the matter. There is clear evidence shown on this PC as i've given two videos for you to make a comparison on the way that Louise's Leo was flying. It's very obvious that there is something dodgy going on here and so something must be done. You need to take action on what has been done rather than waiting for Keeri to say something or waiting for someone else to recommend closure so you can just pile on top. Recommending closure on such a topic as this with clear evidence is not something that can happen considering this is not the only time it has occurred. Either take action on your own or you can wait for Keeri but closure shouldn't happen.


"Veni, vidi, vici" - Caesar
User avatar
Eagle
III
 
Posts: 91
Joined: 27 Jun 2014, 11:39
Location: Czech Republic
Character: Lilith Wofly Postimies

Re: [Roaches/Enforcers] Louise Vuitton, Smithei Smith - #1

Postby Amy Michaels » 07 Dec 2018, 05:15

Logan, you do know if Keeri wants to say something or take action on it, they are free to do so on this case, me saying recommend closure is something I would say because it's 4 days as you said , no action has been taken from Keeri ends nor I have taken any since I am dicey myself. I agree you did show us exact comparison or somewhat exact, but the fact is that there is only 1 in-game video and/or evidence and is not enough for me to decide something is fishy, hence I asked Keeri opinion here. I highly doubt PC will be closed since things are still not confirmed by either of ends but from my end unless you have any other evidence or any other in-game video apart from the one you used in this PC or unless Keeri themselves says that action needs to be taken or any hint by them, I will not take any action and consider this case as closure from my end due to lack of evidence/insufficient evidence, doesn't mean it has to be locked since you are still having doubt so I am sure PC will be open but closure from my end means I am not going to do anything apart from waiting ..

Once a Michaels, Always is - Shawn Michaels -2k16
Currently working as Diplomat HoD ,Paperwork Master & Roach Legal Advisor
When all else fails, Diplomacy triumphs!
Boss of Roaches #MRCHGA
User avatar
Amy Michaels
=
 
Posts: 237
Joined: 03 Apr 2015, 19:22
Location: Mother India
Character: Amy Atreides Michaels


Return to Player Complaints