Re-add the camoflauge messages for A/S

Place for ideas that you want to see implemented.

Re-add the camoflauge messages for A/S

Postby Logywoo2 » 11 Aug 2017, 21:29

I think this needs to be re-added because now we can sometimes have A/S lying about in HQ not going anywhere and since there is no message when someone uses A/S it is impossible to know who has taken A/S and damaged them. The only way we can now find out is if we find it through logs via a lost signal or the pilot actually telling someone that they are taking some air support. This issue has caused us to lose a Leopard today because we were not told when someone had taken a Leo and we found it off the runway and unable to get back using CP which caused it to blow up and for us to have to pay for a replacement. I think it needs to be added personally but other opinions would help.
Logywoo2
=

Character: Logan Oneill

Re: Re-add the camoflauge messages for A/S

Postby Jeffrey Baker » 12 Aug 2017, 00:40

I dont think that re-adding the message will really affect you losing A/S, if you cant trust people with A/S then remove their role.

4x Ghost, 4x Shaman 1x Overseer

Shaman Hawk - Guerilla Pilot - Overseer Pilot I - Officer Marksman
Jeffrey Baker
5RP
=

Character: Jakko Chan Rabbit

Postby Logywoo2 » 12 Aug 2017, 00:50

Jeffrey Baker wrote:I dont think that re-adding the message will really affect you losing A/S, if you cant trust people with A/S then remove their role.

What I mean is people can take A/S out of the grid and not get noticed even when we are online but no in HQ so they can easily get away with it and they can put it in a place that means we cannot salvage it causing the A/S to be lost which then causes a violation of #4 and since we have no message to see who took the A/S we have no-one to punish.
Logywoo2
=

Character: Logan Oneill

Postby ACuteKittenP » 12 Aug 2017, 09:12

Don't try to salvage it. Allow it to be destroyed and use the lost signal to determine who it was. Punish accordingly.
ACuteKittenP
IV

Character: Thomas Hanz Fitzgerald

Return to Ideas and Suggestions