[IC] Plague's End

Any IC information that does not belong to other subforums.

[IC] Plague's End

Postby Patepostimies » 05 Dec 2014, 16:39

• +5RP
(( The following story is the first part of the lore related to the recent events occuring in the Reapers faction.

Part 2: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=7680 ))

It was just another day at the Reapers HQ deep in the desert. The Reaper Commander was sitting behind his desk, feet on the desk, picking his teeth while reading the latest news. The Commander was approached by one of his subordinates with a terrified look on his face and the Commander would have turned rather cranky very quickly.

Subordinate: "T-There is a guest for you at the d-door."
Commander: "Tell the guest to wait then. I am busy can't you see?"
Subordinate: "B-But this guest can not w-wait."
Commander: "The guest can wait because I said so, now off with you and wipe that dumb face."

The Commander shook his head and raised the paper back in front of him to continue reading. Not too long after, footsteps were approaching the Commander again.

Commander: "I told you to leave already. Be gone before I get real angry."

The footsteps stopped in front of the Commander's desk. He was about to drop his paper in order to scold the subordinate.

Unknown: "Commander."

The voice, the Commander could have recognized it in his dreams. Fear struck his entire spine and with shaky hands, the Commander lowered his paper. There right in front of him, stood the one and only Bolo Santosi. The most known leader of the Reapers of all time and yet she still could have cut anyone's career short, even the Commander's. The Commander tried to clear his throat and with shaky hands, offered a handshake. Bolo Santosi stood firmly in her place only staring into the Commander's eyes with such a blaze in her own that made the Commander feel very uncomfortable. The Commander quickly drew his hand away and started talking.

Commander: "M-Mrs. Santosi. I did not expect your visit. Is there anything I could help you with, a drink for starters perhaps?"
Bolo Santosi would have continued to stare the Commander so deep into his soul, that the Commander had to gulp three times.
Bolo Santosi: "Cut down the pleasantries. Your reign has brought nothing but misery and dissatisfaction to not only to me but the entire Reapers organization. You know what my presence here means."
Commander: "B-But..."
Bolo Santosi: "Silence! You deny the issues, ideologies. You deny your own subordinates and humiliate them in the most disgusting ways. You deny the very foundations of the Reapers I helped to establish. I can not observe from the side when you are destroying something me and many other hold dear. Here by me, Bolo Santosi sentence you to be exiled from the Reapers and the entire Reaper desert."
Commander: "You can not do this!"
Bolo Santosi: "In fact I can. And should the Reapers see your face even on the borders of their territory, I will personally come to oversee your execution. Men, take him away."

The Commander was left in shock, when his former subordinates dragged him away and dumped him in the barren wasteland. Bolo Santosi instead went on to contact few of her friends. Few who would soon direct the course of the Reapers towards a new dawn...

Last edited by Patepostimies on 07 Dec 2014, 09:30, edited 1 time in total.

~ It used to be about trying to create something. Now it's about trying to shoot someone.

My lore
Patepostimies
125RP
=

Character: Walter Pate Postimies

Re: [IC] Plague's End

Postby flyingwhale247 » 05 Dec 2014, 22:20

(( Is that fkids? I never thought he would take up an R5 position. What an exciting turn of events, I can't wait to read more lore if any is to come. ))
Banned
flyingwhale247
II

Character: Arthur Cartwright

Postby ..... » 05 Dec 2014, 22:22

flyingwhale247 wrote:(( Is that fkids? I never thought he would take up an R5 position. What an exciting turn of events, I can't wait to read more lore if any is to come. ))

(( He didn't. Bolo Santosi would be the only suitable "R6" to demote an "R5". This lore supports that. ))
=

Postby flyingwhale247 » 05 Dec 2014, 22:24

Josh Crowe wrote:
flyingwhale247 wrote:(( Is that fkids? I never thought he would take up an R5 position. What an exciting turn of events, I can't wait to read more lore if any is to come. ))

(( He didn't. Bolo Santosi would be the only suitable "R6" to demote an "R5". This lore supports that. ))

(( hype = gone ))
Banned
flyingwhale247
II

Character: Arthur Cartwright

Postby ..... » 05 Dec 2014, 22:26

flyingwhale247 wrote:
Josh Crowe wrote:

(( hype = gone ))

(( Haha, yeah. Not that there was much hype, considering the last hype I remember Fkids creating was about Matt and Alan. Anyway, this is sort of a cool In-Character explanation of Lucas' demotion. ))
=

Postby dmyz1 » 05 Dec 2014, 22:58

((well done :hah: ))
"Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam"- said Katon a long time ago.
dmyz1
V

Character: Denis Marusich

Postby Adam Drewry-West » 06 Dec 2014, 22:06

(( Read Part 2 here viewtopic.php?f=44&t=7680#p94924
))
Commander Billie West
16 Mar 14 - 07 Feb 15
Wanted by the Government:
Last reported sighting: Reaper HQ
Boss Adam Drewry-West
08 Feb 15 - 01 Mar 16

Current status: Missing.
Mysteriously disappeared without warning.
Adam Drewry-West
5RP
=

Character: Adam Drewry West

Return to Lore