Remove the EMP

Archived topics.

Re: Remove the EMP

Postby Dante Knox » 24 Aug 2016, 13:59

I think EMP was designed for RP oppourtunities and to restrict the use of A/S during missioms, captures and defenses - not to be an excuse on "why you can't take A/S".

x2 Hitman // x1 Chief // x1 Major // x1 Avenger // x1 Ghost
The Man, the Myth, the Legend.
Dante Knox
IV

Character: Dante Knox

Postby Lucian Thorne » 31 Aug 2016, 13:43

Dante Knox wrote:I think EMP was designed for RP oppourtunities and to restrict the use of A/S during missioms, captures and defenses - not to be an excuse on "why you can't take A/S".

Noone ever said people can't take AS through the EMP .... We restricted use of AS inside the EMP zone to more skilled pilots because they know how to handle it and left the use of said AS in said EMP as an optional choice to call uppon.
Thunderstorms are a solid reason though to restirct or forbid the use of AS.
Personally I do think the EMP is great, because it impliments a uncertainty into the game that you use cannot anticipate because it's varies in size and location. It's both a boon and a bane and it makes mission and captures more dynamic as in the way of transporting reinforcements and providing aeral support is limited and makes it very risky to commit AS because it can be shot down or lost easily.

The Surgeon of Death
"Manners Maketh Man"
Lore: http://rls.fkids.net/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=11084&p=145407#p145407
Lucian Thorne
IV

Character: Lucian Thorne

Postby Dante Knox » 01 Sep 2016, 00:34

I know they didn't say that, neither did I. I don't really get what point you're getting at but I pretty much agree with whatever you're on about...

x2 Hitman // x1 Chief // x1 Major // x1 Avenger // x1 Ghost
The Man, the Myth, the Legend.
Dante Knox
IV

Character: Dante Knox

Postby Lucian Thorne » 01 Sep 2016, 10:25

Then I don't get why people want it to be removed. Or why this topic is still up.

The Surgeon of Death
"Manners Maketh Man"
Lore: http://rls.fkids.net/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=11084&p=145407#p145407
Lucian Thorne
IV

Character: Lucian Thorne

Previous

Return to Archives