Blacklist Appeals

Enforcers - deadly armed militaristic faction, formed by Government.

Moderators: Logywoo2, Toast

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby Robin Pike » 05 Feb 2018, 21:23

Isabella Wolfy wrote:
Robin Pike wrote:Current IC Name: Robin Pike

IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Robin Pike

Blacklist Reason: https://i.gyazo.com/e045399c9146d3aa67e ... 452b7d.png

Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked:During said capture i spotted an enforcer stonewall sitting alone with no one around it, so obviously i dropped and took it, like everyone would in the same situation. With said stonewall i took down a sentinel and then got taken down by a havoc. Only after i respawned at Rpr HQ, was i told that said stonewall was bugged and enforcers could not enter it. Well, if the vehicle was bugged for enforcers then elites should have contacted Reapers in order to let us know that there was a bugged vehicle on the capture location, witch they had a couple of minutes to do, but no one did it, so i could not have known that the tank was bugged when i took it. And then i proceeded to use said tank for 2 minutes, and during that time also no one said anything about the vehicle being bugged. If someone had warned reapers that the stonewall was bugged, no one would have used it, but since such information was not given i can not be to blame for using a vehicle that looked are worked fine for me. I have evidence that can be provided, if needed, to prove what i'm saying.
I'm not requesting a bl removal, if you want to keep bl'ed it's fine. But change the bl to a real and valid reason, like "unwanted player". I can't accept being bl'ed for something i didn't do, so if the bl can not be removed, at least change it to something valid.
Thank you for your time.

Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: No.

You were asked to stop (proven with video), and stop trying to flamebait the blacklist reasons, it is gonna stay, your appeal has been rejected.

Same thing as i said before, but now that there's a different r5 in charge, i'm hopping that you'll just look at my evidence (previous enf r5's have refused to watch it), that i didn't receive any info about that stonewall while i was on it. Isa said that he has video evidence of enfs asking me to stop, if so i would like to see it, because in my video i don't see a thing until it's too late.
Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuieD56h3Ig (Started recording seconds after getting in the tank, and you can see that nothing was told to me before by looking at the chat at the start of the video.)
Thank you for your time.
"For the monsters do not depart, whether the gods go or come." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Robin Pike
IV

Character: Robin Pike

Postby Logywoo2 » 05 Feb 2018, 22:39

Robin Pike wrote:
Isabella Wolfy wrote:
Robin Pike wrote:Current IC Name: Robin Pike

IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Robin Pike

Blacklist Reason: https://i.gyazo.com/e045399c9146d3aa67e ... 452b7d.png

Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked:During said capture i spotted an enforcer stonewall sitting alone with no one around it, so obviously i dropped and took it, like everyone would in the same situation. With said stonewall i took down a sentinel and then got taken down by a havoc. Only after i respawned at Rpr HQ, was i told that said stonewall was bugged and enforcers could not enter it. Well, if the vehicle was bugged for enforcers then elites should have contacted Reapers in order to let us know that there was a bugged vehicle on the capture location, witch they had a couple of minutes to do, but no one did it, so i could not have known that the tank was bugged when i took it. And then i proceeded to use said tank for 2 minutes, and during that time also no one said anything about the vehicle being bugged. If someone had warned reapers that the stonewall was bugged, no one would have used it, but since such information was not given i can not be to blame for using a vehicle that looked are worked fine for me. I have evidence that can be provided, if needed, to prove what i'm saying.
I'm not requesting a bl removal, if you want to keep bl'ed it's fine. But change the bl to a real and valid reason, like "unwanted player". I can't accept being bl'ed for something i didn't do, so if the bl can not be removed, at least change it to something valid.
Thank you for your time.

Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: No.

You were asked to stop (proven with video), and stop trying to flamebait the blacklist reasons, it is gonna stay, your appeal has been rejected.

Same thing as i said before, but now that there's a different r5 in charge, i'm hopping that you'll just look at my evidence (previous enf r5's have refused to watch it), that i didn't receive any info about that stonewall while i was on it. Isa said that he has video evidence of enfs asking me to stop, if so i would like to see it, because in my video i don't see a thing until it's too late.
Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuieD56h3Ig (Started recording seconds after getting in the tank, and you can see that nothing was told to me before by looking at the chat at the start of the video.)
Thank you for your time.

The video clearly shows that there was a bug with the tank even without having being told about it. Your health constantly went back up for some time while you were in the tank. Alright so you didn't see the health bar all the time but you were set on fire several times and then the fire suddenly disappeared and yet you carried on. Even after between your emails with Isabella your attitude wasn't exactly the best and I won't accept that attitude from anyone in the faction and i'm pretty sure you were told several times by Enforcers about said bug with said tank. Sorry but your appeal has been denied at this point.
Logywoo2
IV

Character: Logan Oneill

Postby Pie Eater » 05 Feb 2018, 23:29

Logywoo2 wrote:
The video clearly shows that there was a bug with the tank even without having being told about it. Your health constantly went back up for some time while you were in the tank. Alright so you didn't see the health bar all the time but you were set on fire several times and then the fire suddenly disappeared and yet you carried on. Even after between your emails with Isabella your attitude wasn't exactly the best and I won't accept that attitude from anyone in the faction and i'm pretty sure you were told several times by Enforcers about said bug with said tank. Sorry but your appeal has been denied at this point.

This isn't meant to be interference with your judging. You allow who you want, but rocket hits in GS tend to be tricky and can set vehicles temporarily on fire, especially when you have a connection which isn't great. Thought you might want to consider that.
Anyway, sorry for placing this here but it seemed the correct place and again, I don't mean to judge your decision, I'm just pointing out what might have caused that.
Pie Eater
IV

Character: Pieter Stinger

Postby Jeffrey Baker » 06 Feb 2018, 02:34

Current IC name: Jeffrey Baker

IC name at the time of the blacklist: Jeffrey Baker

Blacklist Reason: Pretty much every rule

Reason for your appeal and why you feel the blacklist should be revoked: Since about 2016 I havent had an actual legitimate blacklist, its all just been adding rules on top of rules to make a more and more unrealistic blacklist, by a few members who shall not be named, but I feel won't be back for a while, therefore I feel its time for a fresh start, out with the old and in with the new. Also if everything on my blacklist was actually true then I wouldn't have been un-elite banned in the first place.

Do you plan on joining right away: No

4x Ghost, 6x Shaman 1x Overseer

Shaman Hawk - Guerilla Pilot - Overseer Pilot I - Officer Marksman
Jeffrey Baker
5RP
V

Postby Logywoo2 » 06 Feb 2018, 23:54

Jeffrey Baker wrote:Current IC name: Jeffrey Baker

IC name at the time of the blacklist: Jeffrey Baker

Blacklist Reason: Pretty much every rule

Reason for your appeal and why you feel the blacklist should be revoked: Since about 2016 I havent had an actual legitimate blacklist, its all just been adding rules on top of rules to make a more and more unrealistic blacklist, by a few members who shall not be named, but I feel won't be back for a while, therefore I feel its time for a fresh start, out with the old and in with the new. Also if everything on my blacklist was actually true then I wouldn't have been un-elite banned in the first place.

Do you plan on joining right away: No

You've had a lot of bad history between yourself and members of the Enforcers, some of which are currently still in the faction, and you have broken several server rules and several Enforcer rules. Given the past behavior shown from you, you have shown yourself to be an unworthy candidate for the faction so it's going to be a no. In future please provide a screenshot of the blacklist or at least write it all out rather than just saying "Pretty much every rule".
Logywoo2
IV

Postby Jeffrey Baker » 17 Feb 2018, 00:05

Current IC Name: Jeffrey Baker

IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Jeffrey Baker

Blacklist Reason: Server Rules 1, 4, 5, 6, 9, F1, F3, Allowing Banned Players, Spreading False Rumours - IM

Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked:

#1 - This was back when everyone thought I was hacking in a havoc because i shot like 4 pieces of AS down in a cap, dont think thats valid.
#4 - This was for the PC when I drowned a mission vehicle by accident and told the faction to keep it drowned until we regained control of it, thats my bad.
#5 and #6 - I dont remember these but probably for something that I said in discord.
#9 - Probably when I insulted Shawn
#F1 and #F3 - These were just added to fill up my blacklist reason by Isabella.
Allowing Banned Players and Spreading False Rumours - Back when I blacklisted Isabella for giving Nody's alt R5 in Enforcers I gave him this on his blacklist so he replied with these, also because he used to use his alt account to abuse the cap system and I told everyone that he did it and he got angry.

Looking at all these the only ones that actually are valid are rule 4 and 9, both of which were a one off. Considering who made my blacklist (banned) and all the rules that are in it, its about as valid as the argument that the Earth is flat (completely invalid). I can be an asset to your faction since I have seen you losing land like every other day, I can help you out and stop the Reapers from capping all your stuff.

Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: Depends on if it gets lifted or not

4x Ghost, 6x Shaman 1x Overseer

Shaman Hawk - Guerilla Pilot - Overseer Pilot I - Officer Marksman
Jeffrey Baker
5RP
V

Postby Logywoo2 » 18 Feb 2018, 21:47

Jeffrey Baker wrote:Current IC Name: Jeffrey Baker

IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Jeffrey Baker

Blacklist Reason: Server Rules 1, 4, 5, 6, 9, F1, F3, Allowing Banned Players, Spreading False Rumours - IM

Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked:

#1 - This was back when everyone thought I was hacking in a havoc because i shot like 4 pieces of AS down in a cap, dont think thats valid.
#4 - This was for the PC when I drowned a mission vehicle by accident and told the faction to keep it drowned until we regained control of it, thats my bad.
#5 and #6 - I dont remember these but probably for something that I said in discord.
#9 - Probably when I insulted Shawn
#F1 and #F3 - These were just added to fill up my blacklist reason by Isabella.
Allowing Banned Players and Spreading False Rumours - Back when I blacklisted Isabella for giving Nody's alt R5 in Enforcers I gave him this on his blacklist so he replied with these, also because he used to use his alt account to abuse the cap system and I told everyone that he did it and he got angry.

Looking at all these the only ones that actually are valid are rule 4 and 9, both of which were a one off. Considering who made my blacklist (banned) and all the rules that are in it, its about as valid as the argument that the Earth is flat (completely invalid). I can be an asset to your faction since I have seen you losing land like every other day, I can help you out and stop the Reapers from capping all your stuff.

Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: Depends on if it gets lifted or not

Logywoo2 wrote:You've had a lot of bad history between yourself and members of the Enforcers, some of which are currently still in the faction, and you have broken several server rules and several Enforcer rules. Given the past behavior shown from you, you have shown yourself to be an unworthy candidate for the faction so it's going to be a no.

I'm basically just going to say this again. You've had too much bad behavior with members of the Enforcers and it will probably happen again without a doubt. Saying
Jeffrey Baker wrote:Considering who made my blacklist (banned) and all the rules that are in it, its about as valid as the argument that the Earth is flat (completely invalid).
really isn't going to help you in any way shape or form since you're basically just saying that because whoever made the blacklist is now banned from the server means it's invalid, it's clearly not since it was made some time ago and again you've had the bad history that we don't want in this faction. Denied
Logywoo2
IV

Postby Vic Rattlehead » 21 Jun 2018, 18:27

Current IC Name: Vic Rattlehead
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Xavier Xerxes Xandor
Blacklist Reason: Image
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: The blacklist was issued after I had a quite unpleasant conversation with a former Enforcer general. There was a treaty between Roaches and Enforcers back then and tho I was not exactly fond of it I didn't attempt at ruining it at all. The General at the time accused me of trying to ruin the treaty we had due to me "complaining too much" and asked me what my problem is. I didn't want to have to deal with it as it was not my responsibility since I was not a diplomat and told them to go talk to one of them if they feel there's a problem with the treaty. However, the person in question told me it was my responsibility and then we exchanged some harsh words and I got blacklisted. I think this blacklist could be removed as it is quite old and irrelevant at this point.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: No
Vic Rattlehead
5RP
IV

Character: Vic Rattlehead

Previous

Return to Enforcers