Blacklist Appeals

Enforcers - deadly armed militaristic faction, formed by Government.

Moderators: Logywoo2, Toast

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby akujy » 27 Feb 2017, 05:51

Fritz Savino wrote:Current IC Name: Fritz Savino
IC Name at the time of the Blacklist: Avery Nite
Blacklist Reason: 4, 9 and espionage

Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked:
I am appealing because the Enforcers can be a very fun faction to play on. In Roaches we are not as active and when I come online, my intention is to have fun. when there are no Roaches on It can be less fun than being in a faction that is full and always completing missions. My blacklist should be revoked because over time I have matured, learned not to break rules and to not react to things in a negative way. I will not break any rules on purpose and I definitely will not commit espionage.

Rule 9: I had just left Reapers to join Enforcers and something had ticked me off, I over reacted and called names OOC. This can not be justified, I was at fault.

Rule 4: After getting aggravated and calling names OOC, I took a car and rammed the player I was mad at. After this I was warned and the person who warned me would not hear it so I left. This also, can not be justified, I was at fault.

Espionage: Before I had broken the other two rules, I was offered instant R2 in Enfs and was an R2 in Reapers at the time, I talked to my elites IC and they encouraged my idea to become an IC spy in Enfs. After around 2 weeks, I was emailing Jane Valkyrie IC about some confidential information and the email leaked to Shawn. This was an IC reason that Avery a Reaper had done, he's no longer my character and I have no intentions to do this again.

Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: I do plan on joining enfs after the BL is lifted, with my alt Daniel Coleman.


Your appeal will be reviewed and an answer will be provided as soon as a conclusion as been reached.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
User avatar
akujy
5RP
=
 
Posts: 2322
Joined: 31 Mar 2014, 20:13
Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby akujy » 28 Feb 2017, 22:36

Fritz Savino wrote:Current IC Name: Fritz Savino
IC Name at the time of the Blacklist: Avery Nite
Blacklist Reason: 4, 9 and espionage

Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked:
I am appealing because the Enforcers can be a very fun faction to play on. In Roaches we are not as active and when I come online, my intention is to have fun. when there are no Roaches on It can be less fun than being in a faction that is full and always completing missions. My blacklist should be revoked because over time I have matured, learned not to break rules and to not react to things in a negative way. I will not break any rules on purpose and I definitely will not commit espionage.

Rule 9: I had just left Reapers to join Enforcers and something had ticked me off, I over reacted and called names OOC. This can not be justified, I was at fault.

Rule 4: After getting aggravated and calling names OOC, I took a car and rammed the player I was mad at. After this I was warned and the person who warned me would not hear it so I left. This also, can not be justified, I was at fault.

Espionage: Before I had broken the other two rules, I was offered instant R2 in Enfs and was an R2 in Reapers at the time, I talked to my elites IC and they encouraged my idea to become an IC spy in Enfs. After around 2 weeks, I was emailing Jane Valkyrie IC about some confidential information and the email leaked to Shawn. This was an IC reason that Avery a Reaper had done, he's no longer my character and I have no intentions to do this again.

Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: I do plan on joining enfs after the BL is lifted, with my alt Daniel Coleman.


Approved under the condition of reserving the right to immediate relisting if this alt is used in any abusive/unfair way either towards of against The Enforcers (or any other faction). Please ask any Enf Elite to allow you in the faction and remove your main's BL.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
User avatar
akujy
5RP
=
 
Posts: 2322
Joined: 31 Mar 2014, 20:13
Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby xXx_mlgpro420XD_xXx » 15 Apr 2017, 05:25

Current IC Name: Fabian Luffy
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Fabian Luffy
Blacklist Reason: ENF 1.1, 3.2, 3.3 Lewdness/Indecency, Server #7, Alt Account Trolling -WM.
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: I was new at that time and the first thing I did was to join the Enforcers. I was a newbie and I don't even know why do I need Basic Training. I was warned for not behaving well. No one told me why I need to undergo Basic Training. I actually read the server Help to learn about the game before I was offered a BT. My mentor was giving me BT by just simply reading everything listed in /nearby. I was really bored so I jumped off a cliff and ended up suiciding. I was threatened with a warn for misbehaving so I went back to BT. My mentor was still repeating everything after that but I was serious about BT this time. I took everything seriously and I responded well everytime something was being taught to me. I did not paid attention to other chats except for my mentor. This lead to me not reading a few lines of messages from Winstone if I'd not mistake his/her name. I only went though the part of the chat where he said in the chat something like "Stop pretending that you did not read my chat" or something like that I did not even read it ocmpletely, and at that time I was thinking of which retard is our high rank Winstone talking to. I did not even realised that WInstone was talking to me until my mentor told me that someone was talking to me. I responded my mentor with a local ooc chat if im not mistaken "LOL he was talking to me all the time???" That actually lead to me being kicked before I was given a chance to make myself clear. They all thought that I am on an Alt acc trying to troll them just because I was not interested in BT at first place and I actually learnt pretty well about BT after that. I am pretty sure that this was started by a misunderstood and I think my BL should be lifted.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: In the future, yes. Now, no
OOF
dabbed on
User avatar
xXx_mlgpro420XD_xXx
III
 
Posts: 58
Joined: 14 Apr 2017, 11:36
Location: Malaysia
Character: Fabian Luffy

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby Meowcy » 23 May 2017, 15:33

Fabian Luffy wrote:Current IC Name: Fabian Luffy
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Fabian Luffy
Blacklist Reason: ENF 1.1, 3.2, 3.3 Lewdness/Indecency, Server #7, Alt Account Trolling -WM.

1.1 - Disobedience to instructions from the then SGT Leon Resident Orca by failing to attend BT
3.2 - Inappropriate language was used
3.3 - Public indecency, trolling behaviour. i.e When Leon taught you /me and wants you to interact with the jeep right next to you, you instead decided to /me is fapping.
#7 Powergaming - See screenshot below

Image
Summary: "Ignorantia juris non excusat" Shawn/Isa can decide on your fate.

Staff Officer | Head of Mechanics
"We shape our buildings; thereafter they shape us."
User avatar
Meowcy
IV
 
Posts: 465
Joined: 02 Oct 2014, 08:00
Location: Australia
Character: Winston Mercy

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby akujy » 23 May 2017, 20:13

Fabian Luffy wrote:Current IC Name: Fabian Luffy
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Fabian Luffy
Blacklist Reason: ENF 1.1, 3.2, 3.3 Lewdness/Indecency, Server #7, Alt Account Trolling -WM.
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: I was new at that time and the first thing I did was to join the Enforcers. I was a newbie and I don't even know why do I need Basic Training. I was warned for not behaving well. No one told me why I need to undergo Basic Training. I actually read the server Help to learn about the game before I was offered a BT. My mentor was giving me BT by just simply reading everything listed in /nearby. I was really bored so I jumped off a cliff and ended up suiciding. I was threatened with a warn for misbehaving so I went back to BT. My mentor was still repeating everything after that but I was serious about BT this time. I took everything seriously and I responded well everytime something was being taught to me. I did not paid attention to other chats except for my mentor. This lead to me not reading a few lines of messages from Winstone if I'd not mistake his/her name. I only went though the part of the chat where he said in the chat something like "Stop pretending that you did not read my chat" or something like that I did not even read it ocmpletely, and at that time I was thinking of which retard is our high rank Winstone talking to. I did not even realised that WInstone was talking to me until my mentor told me that someone was talking to me. I responded my mentor with a local ooc chat if im not mistaken "LOL he was talking to me all the time???" That actually lead to me being kicked before I was given a chance to make myself clear. They all thought that I am on an Alt acc trying to troll them just because I was not interested in BT at first place and I actually learnt pretty well about BT after that. I am pretty sure that this was started by a misunderstood and I think my BL should be lifted.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: In the future, yes. Now, no


Under review. A response will be given when a decision has been reached.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
User avatar
akujy
5RP
=
 
Posts: 2322
Joined: 31 Mar 2014, 20:13
Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby Odell123 » 29 May 2017, 19:23

Current IC Name: Janoris Gilly
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Max Martinez or Odell Beckham Jr.
Blacklist Reason: Rule 4: No griefing or other non RP behavior
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: Police/military RP is fun and I like the people in Enforcers. It was 2 years ago I think and I feel I learned my lesson now that I'm older.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: Yep with my alt :D I'm considering

Tribal Bodyguard I-Prospect Scavenger II-Tribal Saudagar II
Odell Beckham Jr.-Odell Callaghan-Brandon Beckham Marshall
"We did not come here to fear the future. We came here to shape it"
-Barrack Obama
Odell123
IV
 
Posts: 254
Joined: 31 Oct 2016, 05:55
Location: Los Angeles, USA
Character: Janoris Gilly

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby akujy » 29 May 2017, 23:03

Fabian Luffy wrote:Current IC Name: Fabian Luffy
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Fabian Luffy
Blacklist Reason: ENF 1.1, 3.2, 3.3 Lewdness/Indecency, Server #7, Alt Account Trolling -WM.
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: I was new at that time and the first thing I did was to join the Enforcers. I was a newbie and I don't even know why do I need Basic Training. I was warned for not behaving well. No one told me why I need to undergo Basic Training. I actually read the server Help to learn about the game before I was offered a BT. My mentor was giving me BT by just simply reading everything listed in /nearby. I was really bored so I jumped off a cliff and ended up suiciding. I was threatened with a warn for misbehaving so I went back to BT. My mentor was still repeating everything after that but I was serious about BT this time. I took everything seriously and I responded well everytime something was being taught to me. I did not paid attention to other chats except for my mentor. This lead to me not reading a few lines of messages from Winstone if I'd not mistake his/her name. I only went though the part of the chat where he said in the chat something like "Stop pretending that you did not read my chat" or something like that I did not even read it ocmpletely, and at that time I was thinking of which retard is our high rank Winstone talking to. I did not even realised that WInstone was talking to me until my mentor told me that someone was talking to me. I responded my mentor with a local ooc chat if im not mistaken "LOL he was talking to me all the time???" That actually lead to me being kicked before I was given a chance to make myself clear. They all thought that I am on an Alt acc trying to troll them just because I was not interested in BT at first place and I actually learnt pretty well about BT after that. I am pretty sure that this was started by a misunderstood and I think my BL should be lifted.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: In the future, yes. Now, no


Approved, but if you ever join Enfs we expect the past mistakes not to happen again. Please contact an elite in game to remove your BL when you see one.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
User avatar
akujy
5RP
=
 
Posts: 2322
Joined: 31 Mar 2014, 20:13
Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby akujy » 29 May 2017, 23:03

Odell123 wrote:Current IC Name: Janoris Gilly
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Max Martinez or Odell Beckham Jr.
Blacklist Reason: Rule 4: No griefing or other non RP behavior
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: Police/military RP is fun and I like the people in Enforcers. It was 2 years ago I think and I feel I learned my lesson now that I'm older.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: Yep with my alt :D I'm considering


Denied.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
User avatar
akujy
5RP
=
 
Posts: 2322
Joined: 31 Mar 2014, 20:13
Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby Robin Pike » 02 Jun 2017, 21:45

Current IC Name: Robin Pike

IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Robin Pike

Blacklist Reason: https://i.gyazo.com/e045399c9146d3aa67e ... 452b7d.png

Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked:During said capture i spotted an enforcer stonewall sitting alone with no one around it, so obviously i dropped and took it, like everyone would in the same situation. With said stonewall i took down a sentinel and then got taken down by a havoc. Only after i respawned at Rpr HQ, was i told that said stonewall was bugged and enforcers could not enter it. Well, if the vehicle was bugged for enforcers then elites should have contacted Reapers in order to let us know that there was a bugged vehicle on the capture location, witch they had a couple of minutes to do, but no one did it, so i could not have known that the tank was bugged when i took it. And then i proceeded to use said tank for 2 minutes, and during that time also no one said anything about the vehicle being bugged. If someone had warned reapers that the stonewall was bugged, no one would have used it, but since such information was not given i can not be to blame for using a vehicle that looked are worked fine for me. I have evidence that can be provided, if needed, to prove what i'm saying.
I'm not requesting a bl removal, if you want to keep bl'ed it's fine. But change the bl to a real and valid reason, like "unwanted player". I can't accept being bl'ed for something i didn't do, so if the bl can not be removed, at least change it to something valid.
Thank you for your time.

Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: No.
"For the monsters do not depart, whether the gods go or come." - J.R.R. Tolkien
User avatar
Robin Pike
IV
 
Posts: 277
Joined: 06 Jan 2016, 21:35
Location: Home :)
Character: Robin Pike

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby Isabella Wolfy » 03 Jun 2017, 00:25

Robin Pike wrote:Current IC Name: Robin Pike

IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Robin Pike

Blacklist Reason: https://i.gyazo.com/e045399c9146d3aa67e ... 452b7d.png

Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked:During said capture i spotted an enforcer stonewall sitting alone with no one around it, so obviously i dropped and took it, like everyone would in the same situation. With said stonewall i took down a sentinel and then got taken down by a havoc. Only after i respawned at Rpr HQ, was i told that said stonewall was bugged and enforcers could not enter it. Well, if the vehicle was bugged for enforcers then elites should have contacted Reapers in order to let us know that there was a bugged vehicle on the capture location, witch they had a couple of minutes to do, but no one did it, so i could not have known that the tank was bugged when i took it. And then i proceeded to use said tank for 2 minutes, and during that time also no one said anything about the vehicle being bugged. If someone had warned reapers that the stonewall was bugged, no one would have used it, but since such information was not given i can not be to blame for using a vehicle that looked are worked fine for me. I have evidence that can be provided, if needed, to prove what i'm saying.
I'm not requesting a bl removal, if you want to keep bl'ed it's fine. But change the bl to a real and valid reason, like "unwanted player". I can't accept being bl'ed for something i didn't do, so if the bl can not be removed, at least change it to something valid.
Thank you for your time.

Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: No.


You were asked to stop (proven with video), and stop trying to flamebait the blacklist reasons, it is gonna stay, your appeal has been rejected.

"War is God's way of teaching Americans geography." - Ambrose Bierce
Secretary of Education - Overseer Guard - General Mechanic - Initiate Pilot II - Loyal Saudagar
Isabella Wolfy
5RP
V
 
Posts: 589
Joined: 26 Jun 2016, 11:19
Location: The country where we have oil in our backyards, Norway.
Character: Adam John Brooks

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby Jhin » 11 Jun 2017, 07:12

Current IC Name:Alias Nocturne
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist:Haise Sasaki
Blacklist Reason:Suspected for being an alt.
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked:If I can Show an evidance,I can prove you 'm not an alt.And I don't think alts playing as long as me.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted:Yes.
Last edited by Jhin on 11 Jun 2017, 09:56, edited 1 time in total.
Death shouldn't be so simple,It should be an opera.
-Khada Jhin
User avatar
Jhin
II
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 05 Feb 2017, 18:36
Location: Turkey
Character: Khada Jhin

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby akujy » 11 Jun 2017, 09:02

Haise S. wrote:Current IC Name:Haise Luffy
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist:Haise Sasaki
Blacklist Reason:Suspected for being an alt.
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked:If I can Show an evidance,I can prove you 'm not an alt.And I don't think alts playing as long as me.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted:Yes.


Under review. An answer will be given when a decision has been reached.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
User avatar
akujy
5RP
=
 
Posts: 2322
Joined: 31 Mar 2014, 20:13
Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby akujy » 11 Jun 2017, 19:37

Sasaki wrote:Current IC Name:Alias Nocturne
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist:Haise Sasaki
Blacklist Reason:Suspected for being an alt.
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked:If I can Show an evidance,I can prove you 'm not an alt.And I don't think alts playing as long as me.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted:Yes.


Accepted. Please ask any Enf Elite to remove your BL when you see one in game. However, the Enfs will not tolerate promotion requests. Just so that you know.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
User avatar
akujy
5RP
=
 
Posts: 2322
Joined: 31 Mar 2014, 20:13
Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby ffS » 01 Aug 2017, 14:25

Current IC Name: Michaels Freeman
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Michaels Freeman
Blacklist Reason: ENFs Rule 3.1 Endangering of morale/status of ENFs
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: I believe that I can change. I would like to revive the Department of Detectives and reveal more crimes. I think my BL reason is faithful but I need one more chance
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: Yes
Last edited by Meowcy on 01 Aug 2017, 17:08, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed Status Update
Roaches Head of Overseers and HoD of Scouts
ffS
II
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 17 Jun 2017, 14:38
Location: Kharkov, Ukraine
Character: Michael Atreides

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby akujy » 01 Aug 2017, 17:08

ffS wrote:Current IC Name: Michaels Freeman
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Michaels Freeman
Blacklist Reason: ENFs Rule 3.1 Endangering of morale/status of ENFs
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: I believe that I can change. I would like to revive the Department of Detectives and reveal more crimes. I think my BL reason is faithful but I need one more chance
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: Yes

------------------------------
Status Update
Pending Discussion, you will be notified the outcome of the appeal - WM


Denied. You did serious and baseless accusations regarding the Enforcer command structure that I was unaware of. This means that, right now, there would be no point in allowing someone who does not deserve our full trust.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
User avatar
akujy
5RP
=
 
Posts: 2322
Joined: 31 Mar 2014, 20:13
Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby JINX4675 » 15 Aug 2017, 15:49

Current IC Name: Haruto Lasky
IC name at the time of Blacklist: Leonard Shields
Blacklist reason: Stealing 20+ AS and betraying the ENF by arming its enemy's effectively crippling the ENF for some time
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: these offences are from a time where I didn't take the game seriously and where committed well over 2 years ago, I'm making this appeal in the hopes of being able to email again.
Do you plan on joining ENFs right away if the BL is lifted: No
Haruto Lasky
Faction: Roaches
Rank: Overseer
Department: Pilot HoD
Callsign: HUSKY
User avatar
JINX4675
III
 
Posts: 50
Joined: 13 May 2017, 07:10
Location: Australia
Character: Haruto Lasky

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby Meowcy » 15 Aug 2017, 21:21

JINX4675 wrote:Current IC Name: Haruto Lasky
IC name at the time of Blacklist: Leonard Shields
Blacklist reason: Stealing 20+ AS and betraying the ENF by arming its enemy's effectively crippling the ENF for some time
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: these offences are from a time where I didn't take the game seriously and where committed well over 2 years ago, I'm making this appeal in the hopes of being able to email again.
Do you plan on joining ENFs right away if the BL is lifted: No


Outcome: Denied - Auth: Shawn Michaels
Comments: Appellant had no intention to appeal until a server restriction was issued. Seeking a relief on server imposed restriction is not a reason for consideration for pardoning past offences.

Staff Officer | Head of Mechanics
"We shape our buildings; thereafter they shape us."
User avatar
Meowcy
IV
 
Posts: 465
Joined: 02 Oct 2014, 08:00
Location: Australia
Character: Winston Mercy

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby Fascism_Salad » 24 Sep 2017, 10:41

Current IC Name: Finn Maverick
IC Name at the time of the Blacklist: Kypher Atreides
Blacklist Reason: #4, Ruining Peaceful RP, bombing A/S trade
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: So I was a roach at the time doing an A/S trade with the ENFs. I was given a Havoc to take to HQ. As I always do i tested the guns and rockets to make sure it was a havoc. It was at ceng, and i was about 15m off the ground and shot 1 missile into the pell hangar. that was on my screen. on the enf screen apparently my missile hit their LEO as it was taking off. I presume massive desync, as they happen to me all the time. Either way the act was unintentional and I askfor the BL to be lifted as a result.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: Yes
"Never fly in the rain"

Kypher Atreides
Ex Mechanic HoD
Fascism_Salad
II
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 19 Jun 2017, 13:03
Location: Australia
Character: Kypher Atreides

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby akujy » 24 Sep 2017, 14:43

Kypher Atreides wrote:Current IC Name: Finn Maverick
IC Name at the time of the Blacklist: Kypher Atreides
Blacklist Reason: #4, Ruining Peaceful RP, bombing A/S trade
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: So I was a roach at the time doing an A/S trade with the ENFs. I was given a Havoc to take to HQ. As I always do i tested the guns and rockets to make sure it was a havoc. It was at ceng, and i was about 15m off the ground and shot 1 missile into the pell hangar. that was on my screen. on the enf screen apparently my missile hit their LEO as it was taking off. I presume massive desync, as they happen to me all the time. Either way the act was unintentional and I askfor the BL to be lifted as a result.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: Yes


Under review. An answer will be given when a decision has been reached.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
User avatar
akujy
5RP
=
 
Posts: 2322
Joined: 31 Mar 2014, 20:13
Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby akujy » 27 Sep 2017, 20:51

akujy wrote:
Kypher Atreides wrote:Current IC Name: Finn Maverick
IC Name at the time of the Blacklist: Kypher Atreides
Blacklist Reason: #4, Ruining Peaceful RP, bombing A/S trade
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: So I was a roach at the time doing an A/S trade with the ENFs. I was given a Havoc to take to HQ. As I always do i tested the guns and rockets to make sure it was a havoc. It was at ceng, and i was about 15m off the ground and shot 1 missile into the pell hangar. that was on my screen. on the enf screen apparently my missile hit their LEO as it was taking off. I presume massive desync, as they happen to me all the time. Either way the act was unintentional and I askfor the BL to be lifted as a result.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: Yes


Under review. An answer will be given when a decision has been reached.


Your appeal has been rejected at this time.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
User avatar
akujy
5RP
=
 
Posts: 2322
Joined: 31 Mar 2014, 20:13
Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

PreviousNext

Return to Enforcers