Blacklist Appeals

Enforcers - deadly armed militaristic faction, formed by Government.

Moderators: Logywoo2, Toast

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby Pie Eater » 07 Oct 2017, 12:37

Current IC Name: Pieter Stinger.
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Adora Ahani.
Blacklist Reason: Left faction.
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: I want my blacklist removed to keep possibilities open.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: Not sure, but I'd like to have the possibility.
Pie Eater
IV

Character: Pieter Stinger

Postby Isabella Wolfy » 07 Oct 2017, 13:11

Pie Eater wrote:Current IC Name: Pieter Stinger.
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Adora Ahani.
Blacklist Reason: Left faction.
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: I want my blacklist removed to keep possibilities open.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: Not sure, but I'd like to have the possibility.

For reasons such as "Left Faction" you don't need a blacklist appeal.

"War is God's way of teaching Americans geography." - Ambrose Bierce
Secretary of Education - Overseer Guard - General Mechanic - Initiate Pilot II - Loyal Saudagar
Isabella Wolfy
5RP
V

Location: The country where we have oil in our backyards, Norway.
Character: Adam John Brooks

Postby Ryosuke Takahashii » 10 Nov 2017, 12:23

Current IC Name: Ryosuke Takahashii
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Ryosuke Takahashii
Blacklist Reason: Promotion Cross-Faction Hatred
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: For the reason that I got blacklisted,I don't see proof or evidence that pointed out I promote hatred between Roaches and Enforcers. If I recall I didn't even do such things so I don't think it's valid.Even if I did and I forgot,I apologize to my immaturity and what I've done.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: For now,no.
Ryosuke Takahashii
III

Character: Ryosuke Takahashii

Postby Fascism_Salad » 10 Nov 2017, 12:26

Current IC Name: Kypher Atreides
IC Name at the time of the Blacklist: Kypher Atreides
Blacklist Reason: server rule breaks, trolling, fooling, nuisance.

Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked:

Server Rule Breaks
Got no arguments here really. I did break the server rules. All i can say is that well I don't plan on continuing that.

Trolling, Fooling.
I have no idea how I have ever trolled anybody on this server, let alone how i would go about it. Fooling im not even exactly sure what that means..? If you can clarify on this a bit i'd be happy to rectify my behavior.

Nuisance.
Not gonna argue much about this because it seems opinion based rather than factual proof.

I want to join the ENFs and be an active member, and this BL seems very one sided. I dont troll, I dont fool, Im not a nuisance. Sure we hade some hiccups with server rules but everybody breaks them sometimes. Accidents happen and its not like I intend to be a troll.

Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted:
yes
"Never fly in the rain"

Kypher Atreides
Ex Mechanic HoD
Fascism_Salad
II

Character: Kypher Atreides

Postby Isabella Wolfy » 10 Nov 2017, 18:02

Ryosuke Takahashii wrote:Current IC Name: Ryosuke Takahashii
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: For the reason that I got blacklisted,I don't see proof or evidence that pointed out I promote hatred between Roaches and Enforcers. If I recall I didn't even do such things so I don't think it's valid.Even if I did and I forgot,I apologize to my immaturity and what I've done.

Your blacklist appeal will be reviewed and an answer will be given soon-ish.

facism_salad wrote:Current IC Name: Kypher Atreides

Server Rule Breaks
Got no arguments here really. I did break the server rules. All i can say is that well I don't plan on continuing that.

Trolling, Fooling.
I have no idea how I have ever trolled anybody on this server, let alone how i would go about it. Fooling im not even exactly sure what that means..? If you can clarify on this a bit i'd be happy to rectify my behavior.

Nuisance.
Not gonna argue much about this because it seems opinion based rather than factual proof.

I want to join the ENFs and be an active member, and this BL seems very one sided. I dont troll, I dont fool, Im not a nuisance. Sure we hade some hiccups with server rules but everybody breaks them sometimes. Accidents happen and its not like I intend to be a troll.

yes

1. Fooling as in immature behaviour.
2. Nuisance as in constantly having to argue / have your nose up in other people's business. / repetitive insubordination
3. Trolling as in giving away free immunity / alert abuse / clear power hunger

Your blacklist appeal will be reviewed and an answer will be given soon-ish.

"War is God's way of teaching Americans geography." - Ambrose Bierce
Secretary of Education - Overseer Guard - General Mechanic - Initiate Pilot II - Loyal Saudagar
Isabella Wolfy
5RP
V

Location: The country where we have oil in our backyards, Norway.
Character: Adam John Brooks

Postby akujy » 11 Nov 2017, 04:36

Ryosuke Takahashii wrote:Current IC Name: Ryosuke Takahashii

facism_salad wrote:Current IC Name: Kypher Atreides

Server Rule Breaks

Trolling, Fooling.

Nuisance.

yes

Your appeals have been rejected.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

Postby Danny Gibson » 14 Nov 2017, 18:19

Current IC Name: Jerome Valeske
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Jerome Valeske
Blacklist Reason: Trespassing
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: I was irritated by the fact that I could not join a faction. I was board and entertained myself by trespassing Enforcers HQ. Won't happen again. I would just like to join a faction again to do missions

Do you plan on joining Enforcers right away if the BL is lifted: Would you want me to? If yes, then maybe. If no then No
Danny Gibson
I

Character: Danny Gibson

Postby Zed Hawk » 17 Nov 2017, 13:16

Current IC Name: Zed Hawk
IC Name at the time of the Blacklist: Leon Resident (ICly dead month ago/lore updated)
Blacklist Reason: I do not have SS now
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: I am doing a fresh start with a new character, I am looking for a chance to improve myself and so I think removing old BL will helpful.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: For now, no.
Zed Hawk
IV

Character: Zed Hawk

Postby akujy » 17 Nov 2017, 14:17

Zed Hawk wrote:Current IC Name: Zed Hawk
IC Name at the time of the Blacklist: Leon Resident (ICly dead month ago/lore updated)
Blacklist Reason: I do not have SS now
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: I am doing a fresh start with a new character, I am looking for a chance to improve myself and so I think removing old BL will helpful.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: For now, no.

Rejected.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)

Postby akujy » 17 Nov 2017, 14:18

Snaarbarbaar wrote:Current IC Name: Jerome Valeske
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Jerome Valeske
Blacklist Reason: Trespassing
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: I was irritated by the fact that I could not join a faction. I was board and entertained myself by trespassing Enforcers HQ. Won't happen again. I would just like to join a faction again to do missions

Do you plan on joining Enforcers right away if the BL is lifted: Would you want me to? If yes, then maybe. If no then No

Your appeal has been accepted.
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Postby SimonDeManti » 11 Dec 2017, 17:48

IC name:Simon De Manti
BL name: Lizzie Whiplash
Reason for BL: Alt of Lizzie Whiplash
Why i should be un blacklisted: I think this Blacklist should be revoked as i am Lizzie's Real life twin and he got blacklisted on the family account, Lizzie dose not use this account any more and dose not play jc2 often so i see no point for the Blacklist. I understand that you can only go on what i say and there is no reason for you to trust that i am not Lizzie.
Will i join Enf again: I am applying for the Government and would not like to have a Blacklist with the Government closest relation.

---=Alt account of=---
SimonDeManti
I

Character: Jerry Qew Travis

Postby JerryQewTravis » 11 Dec 2017, 20:41

SimonDeManti wrote:IC name:Simon De Manti
BL name: Lizzie Whiplash
Reason for BL: Alt of Lizzie Whiplash
Why i should be un blacklisted: I think this Blacklist should be revoked as i am Lizzie's Real life twin and he got blacklisted on the family account, Lizzie dose not use this account any more and dose not play jc2 often so i see no point for the Blacklist. I understand that you can only go on what i say and there is no reason for you to trust that i am not Lizzie.
Will i join Enf again: I am applying for the Government and would not like to have a Blacklist with the Government closest relation.

Right, Im fed up of not being allowed in to faction on a alt account me and lizzie share(we are irl twins, real names are Jack(jerry) and Harry(lizzie)) Isabella has just accused me of being lizzie whiplash as this alt account has got a blacklist in enforcers for being lizzie whiplashes alt. yes this account was once Lizzie whiplashes alt account but it is now used by jerry(jack) who is Simon De Manti. I feel that it is un fair that things are being held against me as i have done nothing wrong it was lizzie.

Please tell me what you think and if u need any extra information please say

Jack[Jerry/Simon]

JerryQewTravis
II

Character: Jerry Qew Travis

Postby akujy » 12 Dec 2017, 14:49

Your appeal has been rejected.
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Postby ffS » 24 Dec 2017, 21:53

Current IC Name: Michael Atreides Miles
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Michael Freeman
Blacklist Reason: ENF Rule 3.1
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: The reason was that I called the elite corrupt. At the time of the blacklist, I was very inexperienced and did not think about the consequences of what was said. I regret what I have said and admit that I was wrong. I think that my blacklist can be removed because it took a long time and I gained experience so as not to make more of such mistakes. I hope that the elite will decide to remove my blacklist.
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: Maybe
Roaches Head of Overseers and HoD of Scouts
ffS
II

Character: Michael Atreides

Postby akujy » 25 Dec 2017, 00:27

ffS wrote:Current IC Name: Michael Atreides Miles
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: The reason was that I called the elite corrupt. At the time of the blacklist, I was very inexperienced and did not think about the consequences of what was said. I regret what I have said and admit that I was wrong. I think that my blacklist can be removed because it took a long time and I gained experience so as not to make more of such mistakes. I hope that the elite will decide to remove my blacklist.

Your appeal will be reviewed and a response will be given when a decision has been reached.
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Postby akujy » 15 Jan 2018, 17:18

ffS wrote:Current IC Name: Michael Atreides Miles

Your appeal has been rejected.
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Postby ZHawk » 17 Jan 2018, 01:01

Current IC Name: Leon Resident Jr
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Leon Resident
Blacklist Reason: Lots of, I don't have a record at the moment.
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: I wanna join enforcers again. whatever my crime was, (if any) I have held out of faction for that for a very longer time (say 8 months or 7 not less). I want to join back and start playing where I left...
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: (You can PM me this last part if you do not wish to discuss it publicly.). Yes
ZHawk
II

Postby Longbarrel » 17 Jan 2018, 04:45

ZHawk wrote:Current IC Name: Leon Resident Jr
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: I wanna join enforcers again. whatever my crime was, (if any) I have held out of faction for that for a very longer time (say 8 months or 7 not less). I want to join back and start playing where I left...
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: (You can PM me this last part if you do not wish to discuss it publicly.). Yes

Your appeal will be placed under review, a response will be given shortly.

Also for future references, this is your blacklist reason:
x2 Assistant General
x3 Major

Longbarrel
IV

Character: Robin Longbarrel

Postby ZHawk » 17 Jan 2018, 10:36

Longbarrel wrote:

Your appeal will be placed under review, a response will be given shortly.

Also for future references, this is your blacklist reason:

I am sorry if this is inappropriate to reply on this thread (probably is) but I have something to add in my appeal application. As screenshot shared here, for my reasons of BL, apart from that I do have a server wide complain against me, that is salary farming/passive income farming, So I decided to make it correct in best possible way and that was to confess or self penalty by selling out all my properties including Dealership. So my 180 Mil properties are sold and it become 108 mil now (as 60% amount). I hope that helps not just in this BL but for whole server.

Edit: 1- (wait, I can again buy a dealership... jk, I won't for now I spend money already, whole 108 mil. just so I do not accused for passive income farming from properties by excessive playing)
Edit 2- I found this too viewtopic.php?f=22&t=16281#p194690
ZHawk
II

Postby akujy » 18 Jan 2018, 00:57

Accepted under the following conditions:

- Minimum of 90 uninterrupted days of permanence in Enfs.

- 60 Days Restricted to never higher than R2.

- Can only be promoted by CO-ENF.

If you accept these conditions and wish to join Enfs, please contact any Enf Elite to remove your BL.
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

PreviousNext

Return to Enforcers