Blacklist Appeals

Enforcers - deadly armed militaristic faction, formed by Government.

Moderators: Toast, Dopefish, Logywoo2

Blacklist Appeals

Postby akujy » 11 Jun 2016, 20:45

Greetings.

To further simplify all the processes, this is the new thread for the sole purpose of appealing any given blacklist. Former thread will be archived and kept for the record. Please adhere to the following list of rules when posting within this thread:

1. Utilise the template
  2. No flamebaiting
  3. No insulting
  4. No blaming
  5. No silly comments

All appeals will be reviewed by me personally and a final decision on said appeal will be written within this thread once a suitable conclusion has been reached.

The following template is to be utilized when posting:

Current IC Name:
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist:
Blacklist Reason:
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked:
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: (You can PM me this last part if you do not wish to discuss it publicly.)

Please give as much detail as possible about the events that led to the blacklist and always use the template.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby Mr Miles » 12 Jun 2016, 19:22

as this has reset ive no idea weather youve submitted and accepted my request or not?

HoD Guard
HoD RHS Special Detective
Head of Air Force/ Head Overseer (2017-18)
Mr Smythe - Ular Lawyer Pact

Ben Montgomary- GOV PM of Justice
Charlie Hicks- EX Roach Boss 2013- JSQUAD leader[/b]
Mr Miles
IV

Character: Victor Hicks Miles

Postby Jeffrey Baker » 14 Jun 2016, 03:22

Current IC Name: Jeffrey Baker
IC Name at the time of the Blacklist: Jeffrey Baker
Blacklist Reason: Rule 1, 6, 9,
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: Well my blacklist had accumulated over time but it started off with a Rule 1 blacklist when I managed to take down a lot of Air Support at a capture and received emails saying I was cheating or something and then the blacklist was made. The Rule 9 blacklist was made shortly after that when I said the Rule 1 blacklist was a load of rubbish and the Rule 6 blacklist was made at another capture when I was accused of calling on Ulars to help with the capture. Overall I think this blacklist should be removed because none of the actions were proven and it was all in the heat of the moment and it was just because I was the highest rank online back when I was a Shaman. I can see that the reasons of this blacklist are quite big, but under the circumstances they were made, I feel like it is a bad representation of myself so I make this appeal and await the Enforcer Elites decision. Thank you.

4x Ghost, 6x Shaman 1x Overseer

Shaman Hawk - Guerilla Pilot - Overseer Pilot I - Officer Marksman
Jeffrey Baker
5RP
V

Postby akujy » 14 Jun 2016, 05:28

Mr Miles wrote:as this has reset ive no idea weather youve submitted and accepted my request or not?

akujy wrote:
Mr Miles wrote:in IC context : i was a topa pilot for the enforcers , but i wanted more power . looking into the way enf run i was able to tag along and see how aniket worked his area of the enforcer HQ. I noticed he kept sneaking off so followed him to the point where i saw him meeting two reapers . Three days (IRL) later i gathered up support to overthrow him with my found evidence.

on the third day with all the support i surrounded him at the enf hq bridge. on radio i began preaching out against his murderous and scandless ways ... it was as i was about to execute him that the general and his army showed up to stop me . i was arrested and banned from enforcers for high treason.

1 month (IRL) later i was found after being on the run from the ENF . Aniket had me moved into the PK jail where i was tried and tested for treasonous acts. the outcome was for me to be moved outside of panau onto the outskirts to drown in the sea..... however on route i was stopped at a hilly mountain inside of it was a village, there Aniket had me tied down and shortly and swiftly took pleasure in removing my head from my body.

(( Charlie hicks then died instantly afterwards and thus my new character Victor Miles began as PLS ( panauan lawyer service) which closed 2 months ago due to lack of funding))

((That is to date the full story))

Your appeal has been accepted. Please ask an Enforcer Elite to remove your BL when you see one in game. Make sure to follow all Enforcers and server rules at all times. And since your appeal was made on grounds of a former mutiny attempt, keep in mind that those or any similar actions are still against Enf rules.

Your appeal was approved. Here is the post I made before archiving the thread. Contact an elite when you see one in game to get your BL removed.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)

Postby akujy » 15 Jun 2016, 00:07

Jeffrey Baker wrote:Current IC Name: Jeffrey Baker
IC Name at the time of the Blacklist: Jeffrey Baker
Blacklist Reason: Rule 1, 6, 9,
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: Well my blacklist had accumulated over time but it started off with a Rule 1 blacklist when I managed to take down a lot of Air Support at a capture and received emails saying I was cheating or something and then the blacklist was made. The Rule 9 blacklist was made shortly after that when I said the Rule 1 blacklist was a load of rubbish and the Rule 6 blacklist was made at another capture when I was accused of calling on Ulars to help with the capture. Overall I think this blacklist should be removed because none of the actions were proven and it was all in the heat of the moment and it was just because I was the highest rank online back when I was a Shaman. I can see that the reasons of this blacklist are quite big, but under the circumstances they were made, I feel like it is a bad representation of myself so I make this appeal and await the Enforcer Elites decision. Thank you.

Your appeal has been rejected.
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Postby SamAquatic » 23 Jun 2016, 23:43

Current IC Name: Sam Bolt
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Sam McCallan
Blacklist Reason: Treason, Espionage, Attempting to steam A/S, Rule #4. Rule #1, Trolling, Griefing.
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: Firstly, I have not played on the server in a while, and when I have I do not remember being in Enforcers. I have been within Ular and Roaches, but not Enforcers (I could be wrong but I don't remember it). Secondly, I don't know what A/S is, so how am I meant to steal something what I don't know? Even so, I don't Troll and Grief, because when I find a good server to play on like RLS I follow the rules in order for me and other people to be able to have fun. What is Espionage? Please can you explain this to me? Overall I think this should be listed because I have no knowledge of this ever happening, and if it did, then I am sincearly sorry but as I said, I don't remember this happening.
SamAquatic
I

Character: Sam Bolt

Postby Zayad Manson » 24 Jun 2016, 13:32

Current IC Name: Destiny Warrior
IC Name at the time of the Blacklist: -No idea-
Blacklist Reason: Treason, spying for Ulars
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: The things listed above have never happened to my knowladge.
Zayad Manson
II

Character: Zayad Manson

Postby akujy » 24 Jun 2016, 17:09

SamAquatic wrote:Current IC Name: Sam Bolt
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Sam McCallan
Blacklist Reason: Treason, Espionage, Attempting to steam A/S, Rule #4. Rule #1, Trolling, Griefing.
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: Firstly, I have not played on the server in a while, and when I have I do not remember being in Enforcers. I have been within Ular and Roaches, but not Enforcers (I could be wrong but I don't remember it). Secondly, I don't know what A/S is, so how am I meant to steal something what I don't know? Even so, I don't Troll and Grief, because when I find a good server to play on like RLS I follow the rules in order for me and other people to be able to have fun. What is Espionage? Please can you explain this to me? Overall I think this should be listed because I have no knowledge of this ever happening, and if it did, then I am sincearly sorry but as I said, I don't remember this happening.

If I understand correctly, your claim is that the actions on the BL were not done in Enfs. Were they done in any other faction, for example? Or they never happened anywhere? If you could clarify a bit more the circumstances in which the BL happened it would be helpful.

Destiny Warrior wrote:Current IC Name: Destiny Warrior
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: The things listed above have never happened to my knowladge.

I'm going to need more information than that, so you're appeal will not be accepted at this point.
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Postby Zayad Manson » 24 Jun 2016, 17:14

I'm going to need more information than that, so you're appeal will not be accepted at this point.

I dont have anymore information, I dont know why I am kicked and I have most certainly not done any of the things that are stated in the reason.
Zayad Manson
II

Postby akujy » 24 Jun 2016, 17:26

Destiny Warrior wrote:

I dont have anymore information, I dont know why I am kicked and I have most certainly not done any of the things that are stated in the reason.

Do you have any more information about the circumstances on how it happened?
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Postby Zayad Manson » 24 Jun 2016, 17:34

akujy wrote:
Destiny Warrior wrote:

Do you have any more information about the circumstances on how it happened?

It happened after I left Enforcers and joined Ular Boys, but im not sure when exactly.
Zayad Manson
II

Postby SamAquatic » 25 Jun 2016, 16:03

akujy wrote:If I understand correctly, your claim is that the actions on the BL were not done in Enfs. Were they done in any other faction, for example? Or they never happened anywhere? If you could clarify a bit more the circumstances in which the BL happened it would be helpful.

Unfortunately I do not know much more than this, as I said, I have not played on the server in a while and when trying to join Enf, I got that error. As I mentioned I do not remember any of this happening before and cannot understand why I am BL for this.
Last edited by SamAquatic on 25 Jun 2016, 20:05, edited 1 time in total.
SamAquatic
I

Character: Sam Bolt

Postby akujy » 25 Jun 2016, 19:28

Your appeal has been accepted. Please ask an Enf elite to lift your BL when you see one in game.
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Postby Dragonis » 27 Jun 2016, 22:59

Current IC Name: Jason Drakkainen
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Jason Drakkainen
Blacklist Reason: Rule 1, 9
Rule 1- blacklist for rule 1 was based on this player complain: http://rls.fkids.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=13362. I have proved that I didnt used fire rate modification.
Rule 9- This was added some time after first blacklist for rule 1 after I said to one of enf Majors: "Get better", "Try harder".

I think my blacklist should be lifted because first part of it-rule 1- was incorrect as I proved earlier. I also dont think that " Get better" or "Try harder" aren't really big insults and it was added because one of Majors was mad on him.
"Unfortunately, killing is one of those things that gets easier the more you do it and I'm just a man who's good at what he does. Killing."

Propably best hunter on Panau
Dragonis
=

Character: Jason Drakkainen

Postby akujy » 27 Jun 2016, 23:02

SamAquatic wrote:
akujy wrote:If I understand correctly, your claim is that the actions on the BL were not done in Enfs. Were they done in any other faction, for example? Or they never happened anywhere? If you could clarify a bit more the circumstances in which the BL happened it would be helpful.

Unfortunately I do not know much more than this, as I said, I have not played on the server in a while and when trying to join Enf, I got that error. As I mentioned I do not remember any of this happening before and cannot understand why I am BL for this.

Your appeal has been denied.
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Postby Isabella Wolfy » 27 Jun 2016, 23:35

Current IC Name: Roald Qew Amundsen
IC Name at the time of the Blacklist: Roald Amundsen
Blacklist Reason: Rule #4: Griefing or other Non-RP Behaviour.
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: the reason for my appeal is that i think everyone deserves a second chance and I really wanna be a part of the enforcers in the future, the reason i got the #4 BL is because of the in-experience i had in the start that led me to do stupid decisions, but now that i have more experience within RP itself i think i could representate Enforcers in a better way and in a better manner.

"War is God's way of teaching Americans geography." - Ambrose Bierce
Secretary of Education - Overseer Guard - General Mechanic - Initiate Pilot II - Loyal Saudagar
Isabella Wolfy
5RP
V

Location: The country where we have oil in our backyards, Norway.
Character: Adam John Brooks

Postby Jeffrey Baker » 27 Jun 2016, 23:47

Current IC Name: Jeffrey Baker
IC name at time of blacklist: Jeffrey Baker
Blacklist reason: Rules 1, 6, 9.
Reason for your blacklist and why you think it should be revoked:

Rule 1- This was given when I was accused of using hacks in a havoc when I took down some Air Support. I think it should be removed because I just managed to catch the A/S off guard and took them down, and I was not hacking/cheating.

Rule 6- I was accused of calling on multiple Ulars during a CZ and given this blacklist. I didn't call anybody on to help with the cap but since I was the highest rank online I was given the blacklist, I dont think there was any metagaming here.

Rule 9- This was made after my rule 1 blacklist when I argued with the elite who made it saying it was rubbish. I dont think saying it was rubbish is really an insult and at the time I should have just said nothing.

I think the blacklist can be removed because I'm not breaking any of these rules and I have tried and made amends with some of the enforcers that have had issues with me and now I am asking the elites to remove the blacklist as I apologise for any tension that may have caused between myself and the Enforcers.

4x Ghost, 6x Shaman 1x Overseer

Shaman Hawk - Guerilla Pilot - Overseer Pilot I - Officer Marksman
Jeffrey Baker
5RP
V

Postby akujy » 28 Jun 2016, 00:48

Aleek1233 wrote:Current IC Name: Roald Qew Amundsen
IC Name at the time of the Blacklist: Roald Amundsen
Blacklist Reason: Rule #4: Griefing or other Non-RP Behaviour.
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: the reason for my appeal is that i think everyone deserves a second chance and I really wanna be a part of the enforcers in the future, the reason i got the #4 BL is because of the in-experience i had in the start that led me to do stupid decisions, but now that i have more experience within RP itself i think i could representate Enforcers in a better way and in a better manner.

Your appeal has been accepted. Ask any elite to remove your BL when you see one in game.
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Postby akujy » 28 Jun 2016, 00:53

Dragonis wrote:Current IC Name: Jason Drakkainen
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Jason Drakkainen
Blacklist Reason: Rule 1, 9
Rule 1- blacklist for rule 1 was based on this player complain: http://rls.fkids.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=13362. I have proved that I didnt used fire rate modification.
Rule 9- This was added some time after first blacklist for rule 1 after I said to one of enf Majors: "Get better", "Try harder".

I think my blacklist should be lifted because first part of it-rule 1- was incorrect as I proved earlier. I also dont think that " Get better" or "Try harder" aren't really big insults and it was added because one of Majors was mad on him.

Your appeal will be reviewed. An answer will be provided when a decision has been reached. I'd also like to ask, is this appeal made for the sole purpose or having the BL removed, or do you wish to join the Enfs? You can PM me the answer to that if you don't wish to share it here.

Jeffrey Baker wrote:Current IC Name: Jeffrey Baker
IC name at time of blacklist: Jeffrey Baker
Blacklist reason: Rules 1, 6, 9.
Reason for your blacklist and why you think it should be revoked:

Rule 1- This was given when I was accused of using hacks in a havoc when I took down some Air Support. I think it should be removed because I just managed to catch the A/S off guard and took them down, and I was not hacking/cheating.

Rule 6- I was accused of calling on multiple Ulars during a CZ and given this blacklist. I didn't call anybody on to help with the cap but since I was the highest rank online I was given the blacklist, I dont think there was any metagaming here.

Rule 9- This was made after my rule 1 blacklist when I argued with the elite who made it saying it was rubbish. I dont think saying it was rubbish is really an insult and at the time I should have just said nothing.

I think the blacklist can be removed because I'm not breaking any of these rules and I have tried and made amends with some of the enforcers that have had issues with me and now I am asking the elites to remove the blacklist as I apologise for any tension that may have caused between myself and the Enforcers.

Your appeal will be reviewed. An answer will be provided when a decision has been reached. I'd also like to ask, is this appeal made for the sole purpose or having the BL removed, or do you wish to join the Enfs? You can PM me the answer to that if you don't wish to share it here.
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Next

Return to Enforcers