Blacklist Appeals

Enforcers - deadly armed militaristic faction, formed by Government.

Moderators: ACuteKittenP, Patepostimies, nlsnnn

Blacklist Appeals

Postby akujy » 11 Jun 2016, 20:45

Greetings.

To further simplify all the processes, this is the new thread for the sole purpose of appealing any given blacklist. Former thread will be archived and kept for the record. Please adhere to the following list of rules when posting within this thread:

1. Utilise the template
  2. No flamebaiting
  3. No insulting
  4. No blaming
  5. No silly comments

All appeals will be reviewed by me personally and a final decision on said appeal will be written within this thread once a suitable conclusion has been reached.

The following template is to be utilized when posting:

Current IC Name:
IC Name at the time of the Blackilist:
Blacklist Reason:
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked:
Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: (You can PM me this last part if you do not wish to discuss it publicly.)

Please give as much detail as possible about the events that led to the blacklist and always use the template.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby Sara Dayne » 14 Nov 2018, 23:42

Current IC Name: Sara Dayne

IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Sara Farell

Blacklist Reason: Enf Rule 3.1, multiple insubordinations, disrespecting elites.

It was during a time in which i got not along with isabela and logan about issues around organising runs and participation for R1 in caps.
When i became R3 i got not yet familiar with the rules as a R3 and got kicked for not listening to commands by logan and isabela about mission and runs and i did not yet fully know the rules of roleplay. I now know all the rules of the faction and server and will always act according to the roleplay rules and follow IC commands from higher ranks no matter if i like or dont like the ic commands.
Sara Dayne
II

Character: Caroline Farell

Postby GΔCT » 15 Nov 2018, 00:48

Sara Dayne wrote:Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked:
It was during a time in which i got not along with isabela and logan about issues around organising runs and participation for R1 in caps.
When i became R3 i got not yet familiar with the rules as a R3 and got kicked for not listening to commands by logan and isabela about mission and runs and i did not yet fully know the rules of roleplay. I now know all the rules of the faction and server and will always act according to the roleplay rules and follow IC commands from higher ranks no matter if i like or dont like the ic commands.

This part is not exactly how it happened, but your appeal will be reviewed and a decision will be reached within a few days
probably the worst general

Callsign:Whitesnake
GΔCT
IV

Character: Jocelyn Toast Joestar

Postby Sara Dayne » 15 Nov 2018, 01:26

indeed there were all little things coming up to one big thing. But i tryed to summon it to general. i can not remind the little reasons. like words that have been spoken. But i hope that it shows my intention to follow the rules now that i know them all.
Sara Dayne
II

Postby GΔCT » 15 Nov 2018, 18:38

Sara Dayne wrote:Current IC Name: Sara Dayne

Blacklist Reason: Enf Rule 3.1, multiple insubordinations, disrespecting elites.

The Enforcers have voted and your appeal will be denied for now. but on the point of you saying that you now know the server rules i'd like to reply with this post viewtopic.php?f=31&t=16926&view=. Furthermore after getting blacklisted you were extremely toxic, you also still behave that way towards certain members of this faction for that exact reason you will stay blacklisted until a better appeal (with the description of the actual events that took place as a part of it) is made
probably the worst general

Callsign:Whitesnake
GΔCT
IV

Character: Jocelyn Toast Joestar

Postby Sara Dayne » 15 Nov 2018, 21:50

I dont remember de actual events anymore, if you do sent them to me.
Sara Dayne
II

Postby Sara Dayne » 12 Dec 2018, 13:41

Current IC Name: Sara Farell

The reason for my blacklist was that i was not following the server rules even after multiple warnings and 2 demotions i still continued, i was not following the Enforcer rules and i tried staging a coup along with 2 or 3 other privates to overthrow the elite team from that time(Isabela and shawn). I have read up on the server rules and respect them and also the enforcers rules. I see now that i made back then mistakes. I learned from those mistakes and are now following the server rules. I only want to create a positive playing area and back then i did not do that. I am sorry for that. I had recently the up and downs with following the rules but like in the past 4 weeks i followed the rules from the server and respect the rules from every faction. I made mistakes back then and also 5 weeks ago. I learned from that in the way that players dont like the behaviour. I changed that and follow now the rules and try, every time i am online, to create a nice playing area for all players i am in contact with at the server.

Do you intend to join?
No, i am currently in the roaches and intend to stay there.
Sara Dayne
II

Postby Patepostimies » 18 Dec 2018, 17:27

Sara Dayne wrote:Current IC Name: Sara Farell

The reason for my blacklist was that i was not following the server rules even after multiple warnings and 2 demotions i still continued, i was not following the Enforcer rules and i tried staging a coup along with 2 or 3 other privates to overthrow the elite team from that time(Isabela and shawn). I have read up on the server rules and respect them and also the enforcers rules. I see now that i made back then mistakes. I learned from those mistakes and are now following the server rules. I only want to create a positive playing area and back then i did not do that. I am sorry for that. I had recently the up and downs with following the rules but like in the past 4 weeks i followed the rules from the server and respect the rules from every faction. I made mistakes back then and also 5 weeks ago. I learned from that in the way that players dont like the behaviour. I changed that and follow now the rules and try, every time i am online, to create a nice playing area for all players i am in contact with at the server.

Do you intend to join?
No, i am currently in the roaches and intend to stay there.

We have decied to reject your appeal at this time. Feel free to create a new one if intending to join at a later date.

~ It used to be about trying to create something. Now it's about trying to shoot someone.

My lore
Patepostimies
115RP
=

Character: Walter Pate Postimies

Postby Sara Dayne » 19 Dec 2018, 23:59

Has my appeal been rejected because i did not wanted to join enforcers? what was the reason?
Sara Dayne
II

Postby Pie Eater » 20 Dec 2018, 00:05

Sara Dayne wrote:Has my appeal been rejected because i did not wanted to join enforcers? what was the reason?

Even though I believe it's pointless to put in if you want to join straight away (it influences people into making decisions that are pure advantageous towards their own pleasure), they won't say that that's the reason you aren't allowed in (lmao imagine the reputation damage they'd get for that), even if that's the case
Pie Eater
IV

Character: Luldo Jonatiz

Postby Logywoo2 » 20 Dec 2018, 00:07

Pie Eater wrote:
Sara Dayne wrote:Has my appeal been rejected because i did not wanted to join enforcers? what was the reason?

Even though I believe it's pointless to put in if you want to join straight away (it influences people i to making decisions that are pure advantageous towards their own pleasure), they won't say that that's the reason you aren't allowed in (lmao imagine the reputation damage they'd get for that), even if that's the case

Whether they want to join or not has nothing to do with the acceptance of the blacklist. It is dependant upon the reason of the blacklist and current behavior seen by the elites. Also Pieter, people don't have to put that in their appeal if they don't want to, that is an optional thing, it does not affect the result of the blacklist.
Logywoo2
IV

Character: Logan Oneill

Postby Patepostimies » 20 Dec 2018, 00:13

To further respond to your question, we have deemed that there has been not sufficient proof of improved behaviour in our eyes as of this date.

Pie Eater wrote:

Even though I believe it's pointless to put in if you want to join straight away (it influences people into making decisions that are pure advantageous towards their own pleasure), they won't say that that's the reason you aren't allowed in (lmao imagine the reputation damage they'd get for that), even if that's the case

Thank you for your kind assumptions, next time please only respond if there is something factual to say about the matter.

~ It used to be about trying to create something. Now it's about trying to shoot someone.

My lore
Patepostimies
115RP
=

Postby Sara Dayne » 20 Dec 2018, 00:17

oke, wel thanks for the info :)
Sara Dayne
II

Postby ffS » 20 Dec 2018, 12:53

Current IC Name: Lloyd Jahite Bowman

IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Michael Freeman

Blacklist Reason: Enf Rule 3.1

Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: That happened more than year ago, I made two appeals earlier that were denied. Considering the fact that a lot of time has passed, I learned the rules of the server, gained enough experience and realized my mistakes, I hope the Elites will pay attention to this app and consider it with all fairness and finally allow me to rejoin Enforsers. Thank you for your attention, I wish you the best.

Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: Yes
ffS
II

Character: Lloyd Jahite Bowman

Postby Patepostimies » 23 Dec 2018, 02:31

ffS wrote:Current IC Name: Lloyd Jahite Bowman

IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Michael Freeman

Blacklist Reason: Enf Rule 3.1

Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: That happened more than year ago, I made two appeals earlier that were denied. Considering the fact that a lot of time has passed, I learned the rules of the server, gained enough experience and realized my mistakes, I hope the Elites will pay attention to this app and consider it with all fairness and finally allow me to rejoin Enforsers. Thank you for your attention, I wish you the best.

Your blacklist appeal has been accepted. Please contact an elite in-game the next time you see one.

My lore
Patepostimies
115RP
=

Postby xXx_mlgpro420XD_xXx » 13 Jan 2019, 16:30

Current IC Name: Fabian Luffy
IC Name at the time of the Blacklist: Fabian Luffy
Blacklist Reason: Rule #4: Griefing or other Non-RP behaviour
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: I was trying out your faction after I left ulars and right after I joined I was given a blacklist with the reason stated above.
OOF
dabbed on
xXx_mlgpro420XD_xXx
III

Character: Fabian Luffy

Postby Patepostimies » 13 Jan 2019, 16:38

xXx_mlgpro420XD_xXx wrote:Current IC Name: Fabian Luffy
IC Name at the time of the Blacklist: Fabian Luffy
Blacklist Reason: Rule #4: Griefing or other Non-RP behaviour
Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: I was trying out your faction after I left ulars and right after I joined I was given a blacklist with the reason stated above.

You have been denied entry due to poor past behaviour. You may reapply at a later date.

My lore
Patepostimies
115RP
=

Postby xXx_mlgpro420XD_xXx » 14 Jan 2019, 07:25

thank for the info, very cool
OOF
dabbed on
xXx_mlgpro420XD_xXx
III

Character: Fabian Luffy

Postby fawxx_1 » 18 Jan 2019, 00:21

Current IC Name: Ruby Stella

IC Name at the time of the Blackilist: Ruby Baker

Blacklist Reason: #4, #11 do not /allowjoin - SM

Reason for your appeal and why you think the blacklist should be revoked: Its been a year and a half since the blacklist, I have been unbanned recently and would like to join the pilot role and participate within the faction.

Do you plan on joining Enfs right away if the BL is lifted: Yes. (You can PM me this last part if you do not wish to discuss it publicly.)
fawxx_1
I

Character: Lauren Stella

Return to Enforcers