Thanks!

Enforcers - deadly armed militaristic faction, formed by Government.

Moderators: Logywoo2, Toast

Thanks!

Postby nlsnnn » 20 Feb 2018, 15:00

Hey all,

I won't spend time expressing sentimentality and whatnot, but I'd just like to say to the people who remain, to those who are no longer serving in Enforcers and to those who see it: thank you for everything. I have resigned from my position now and this was due to a myriad of reasons, but to put it simply I don't believe I can be much of a help to the faction anymore with the state we're currently in, and so I decided to chase my love for this server elsewhere in my original faction: the Roaches.

All negative things aside, I can definitely say this faction was by far the most involving and fun one to be in - Roaches had an unprecedented level of professionalism and discipline to it, but this faction was somewhere where you could truly have fun and be a part of a team; being in Enforcers was something I had rarely experienced before in the server. Meeting you guys and just getting to piss around was something I'll never forget; all the people who I happened to meet in Enforcers were spectacular and talented people in their own ways, and you all gave me an incredible experience that I'll remember for the rest of my life, so I can't thank you enough for it all.

Some people in these resignation letters like to give an endless list of the names of people who they met in the faction or in the server (if they're leaving the server), but I think it's really worth more to say that, no matter how close we were, I appreciate and respect you all because regardless of whether you liked to spark shit in Discord, try and flame others in OOC or whatever, you were still a person playing this game - everyone has their own flaws and their own ways of dealing with things, and that's okay because in the end we are all still humans. In my opinion, the most important thing is that, in the end, we were a team of people who did their job but still had time for fun and silly RP altercations - from my knowledge, that didn't happen much elsewhere.

I might have left this faction and started anew in a different one, but always remember that I'll have your back regardless of the faction I'm in and what others say about you - in reality, we're all players trying to enjoy a game; we are not enemies simply because the game tells us we are. As I mentioned before, I'm not ever going to forget what this faction has done for me. I remember spending endless nights up just chilling with players only because that's what I wanted to do - and if you end up staying all the way up until 2AM or some silly shit like that playing a game with strangers you've never actually met before in real life, something has obviously been done right :tongue: .

Thank you for every single moment! :hat:
Life will go by in the blink of an eye.
Be extraordinary,
Seize the day.

nlsnnn
IV

Character: James Suarez

Re: Thanks!

Postby Logywoo2 » 21 Feb 2018, 00:18

It's sad to see you leave the Enforcers since you're one of the best people I've met here. We always had our fun at missions doing a tag team in Leos and just pissing about in general at missions having fun. Thanks for the training and I hope I get to fight you on here and see if I can beat you with your own skills :laugh:
Take care man, it's been fun to be in the same faction as you.
Logywoo2
IV

Character: Logan Oneill

Return to Enforcers