[IC] Outstanding Warrants

Enforcers - deadly armed militaristic faction, formed by Government.

Moderators: Logywoo2, Toast

[IC] Outstanding Warrants

Postby Kim Jungin » 14 Mar 2015, 14:56

ENFPOL internal network

Login successful

Access: Outstanding Warrants

Original Warrant:
Name: Soar Murks
Reason: Kidnapping of the 1st degree and Assulting of the first degree [Classified] of [Classified] Illa Gavendesh
Notes: Only arrest, questioning of suspect by PK and PBI will follow.
Record: Violence in school, suspended 3 times, no criminal charges.
Issued by: Head of Defence Dexter Grif,PBI, Unit Chief of PK Rut Jole.

ENFPOL details: No known associates; Information on warrant does not disclose whether armed, assumed unpredictable approach with caution however do not escalate situation. Interview suspect and file report for dept. of justice. Take victim impact statement and attempt to find witnesses.

((Quick Reminder that Warrants and handed down by the department of justice, and therefor you cannot declare your own warrant nor does a warrant mean a KoS, it merely means you, with the correct intel, may arrest a suspect and bring him/her into custody, A reminder again to all ENFPOL officers that this means you are not judge jury and executioner, you may bring the suspect in, question him/her then with appropriate evidence charge the suspect then refer your findings to the dept. of justice. Please don't metagame the names above peoples heads nor powergame the person into arrest. I know it's not the best situation but done properly it will create good RP for all, done incorrectly it will only besmirch ENFPOL's name. Treat every suspect with courtesy and as if they were innocent until proven guilty. I will create a standard investigation post shortly

A reminder again to all ENFPOL personnel, you cannot force someone to RP not power game them into cuffs, remember your /me and /do's, Ask before hand and it resolves player complaints before they happen. A friendly reminder that you don't have to arrest the suspect you may question them on the spot as well.))
Last edited by Kim Jungin on 17 Mar 2015, 07:19, edited 1 time in total.
Kim Jungin - Mother of PDRP
Don Jose - Major Dis and ENFPOL
Harvey Flynn - RCH Corp Employee
Oliver Cowper - Marine Mechanic
Jan Van Jose - Firefighter

Some people call me the space cowboy, others call me the gangster of love.. I prefer Don
Kim Jungin
20RP
=

Character: Don Jose

Re: [IC] Outstanding Warrants

Postby PKC - Rut » 14 Mar 2015, 20:49

(( cough, I never issued the warrent, It was the other guy ))
"Tackleable"
"That's my boy, death defying sex at your tender age. Scratch that one off your bucket list."
PKC - Rut
IV

Character: Kali Bianco

Postby Whiplash » 17 Mar 2015, 17:04

*Username - JRoseEnf
*Password - ***********

*Acsess Granted, Welcome Johnny Rose.
Outstanding Warrents

Civillian Soar Murks was arrested by Officer Bodyguard Johnny Rose the other day, his warrent is now on bail and will receive charges from the PBI shortly.

*Logging Out
*Click Here to log in
Whiplash
IV

Character: Harry Wall

Postby akujy » 25 Nov 2015, 22:37

*Username - Heartbreak Kid
*Password - ***********

*Access Granted. Welcome, General Shawn Michaels.

Outstanding Warrants

Issuing Warrants: Civilian lawyer Victor Miles and Shaman Tuna Swift are wanted for questioning due to the incident where a reporter was shot down at point blank. Early reports place them at the scene of the incident. Please report here when they are apprehended.

*Logging Out
*Click Here to log in
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

Postby Winston » 02 Jan 2016, 19:38

*Username - Lone Wolf
*Password - ***************

*Access Granted. Welcome, Major Winston Wolfe.

Outstanding Warrants

Issuing Warrants: Adam Drewry West, Roach Standard Oil employee. Suspicion of affiliations with rebel organisations.

*Logging Out
*Click Here to log in
Winston
III

Character: Francis Dolarhyde

Postby akujy » 28 Feb 2016, 02:09

*Password - ***********

Outstanding Warrants

Issuing Warrants: PBI agent Larry Oldfield is wanted for suspected impersonation of an Officer of the law, multiple crimes as his suspected alias, James Roth Solomon, and identity theft, as well as possible creation of a chemical weapon.

*Logging Out
*Click Here to log in
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)

Postby akujy » 27 May 2016, 19:20

*Password - ***********

Outstanding Warrants

Issuing Warrant Nº 347821, Suspect: Vitaly Klimuk: Vitaly Klimuk is wanted for several crimes, including racketeering, promoting illegal gambling, conspiracy to commit murder, organized crime, several drug related offenses, money laundering, among others.

*Logging
*Click Here to log in
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Return to Enforcers