[IC] ENFPOL Declassified Investigations

Enforcers - deadly armed militaristic faction, formed by Government.

Moderators: Logywoo2, Toast

Re: [IC] ENFPOL Declassified Investigations

Postby Invader Steeven » 13 Jan 2016, 04:41

(( f*cking ding dong. If I knew something like this would appear I would never have left the Justice Department :/. The rp I could of had as a judge ;(. DAMNIT NIELS Y U KILL ME. I like this I can see that there will be more rping coming from factions and civs.))
Last edited by Invader Steeven on 14 Jan 2016, 00:59, edited 1 time in total.
William James, Winston James, Lincoln James
Invader Steeven
IV

Character: James Lincoln

Postby The McQueen » 13 Jan 2016, 08:16

Invader Steeven wrote:(( f*cking ding dong. If I knew something like this would appear I would never have left the Justice Department :/. The rp I could of had as a judge ;(. DAMNIT NIELS Y U KILL ME. I like this I can see that there will be more rping coming from factions and civs. ))

(( I'll go ahead and burst your bubble here, mostly because I'm tired of seeing people not using common sense on the forums: You're already mixing IC and OOC, which means you probably wouldn't get past R1 in Gov., if you were even allowed to join them now. Not to mention the high degree of server rule knowledge along with good RP sense a Judge would need to have, which seeing your posts lately, you don't. Also, there is an Edit button, try using it when you want to edit something in your posts, such as adding the closing OOC parentheses like I did for you in the quote above.

What irritates me the most is that you're not a new player, so you should know these basic things.

---

On topic though, who's leading ENFPOL now? Also, does ENFPOL have authorization over classified Gov. PK documents? I assume probably not over PBI documents. ))
Oliver McQueen

Alright boys, look alive stay alive!
The McQueen
10RP
=

Character: Oliver McQueen

Re: [IC] ENFPOL Investigations

Postby Triple_X » 15 Feb 2016, 08:19

ENFPOL Arrest Report

Unit Reporting: ENFPOL11 / ENFPOL5
Officer Responding: David Vance / Winston Wolfe
Crime Reported: Kidnapping

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 14 Feb 2016

Name of suspect in custody: █████ █████ ██████
Sex: Female
Race: Canadian
Eyes: Green
Weight: 62 kg
Height: 149 cm
Place of Birth: Unknown
D/O/B: Unknown
Address: Unknown
Affiliation: Reapers, Guerilla, Medical Department

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Investigation:

ENFPOL11 was brought onto the case initially opened by ENFPOL5 who was kidnapped by the suspect, but the case was closed by ENFPOL11.

Initial Event: Kidnapping of Enforcer Major Winston Wolfe (ENFPOL5)
Date: ██ ██ 2016
Territory: Ular Boys Mountain Range
Suspect: █████ █████ ██████
Suspect Status: Escaped from scene
Responding Officer: Major David Vance (ENFPOL11)
Reason for crime: ████████████████████
Contact for more information: Major Winston Wolfe (ENFPOL5)

Sting Operation: ENFPOL5 collaborated with ENFPOL11 to attempt a trap on suspect.
Date: ██ ██ 2016
Territory: Government
Suspect status: Escaped from scene (with assistance from █████)
Comments: ENFPOL11 obtained the suspects email through known associates and reached out to the suspect to set up a meeting regarding ██████████. The suspect was unaware of the plans ENFPOL11 and ENFPOL5 had prepared to lead to her capture. ENFPOL11 met with the suspect and discussed ██████ ████ and his affiliations including his plans to ██████████ █████ as ENFPOL5 waited nearby for the signal from ENFPOL11. After receiving the signal, ENFPOL5 and ENFPOL11 successfully apprehended the suspect and began the transport back to █████. The transport was stopped by ███ █████ near the base of the Roach Mountains. The suspect was successfully able to destroy evidence, including: one █████ burned to ashes. █████ forced ENFPOL5 and ENFPOL11 to relinquish custody of the suspect which they were forced to do because of ██████████ █████ █████ ██████████.
Contact for more information: Major Winston Wolfe (ENFPOL5) or Major David Vance (ENFPOL11)

Manhunt: ENFPOL11 received a tip about the suspect's location and began to track her down.
Date: 15 Feb 2016
Territory: Government
Suspect status: Formerly apprehended and incarcerated.
Current whereabouts: Unknown
Comments: After following a tip from ███ █████, ENFPOL11 was successfully able to track down and apprehend the suspect with a moderate amount of resistance. ENFPOL11 transferred the suspect to ENFPOL Station Epsilon at X:█████ Y:█████. The suspect was checked in by the receptionist on duty: ████ █████. ENFPOL11 personally ensured the suspect was placed in a secure holding cell before departing back to █████ ███. ENFPOL11 was alerted the next morning that the suspect was nowhere to be found after the guards' morning rounds.
Contact for more information: Major David Vance (ENFPOL11)

Actions on Report:

- Review shift members on duty the night the suspect went missing.
- Keep alert to any reports of sightings of the suspect.

Final comments: The case will be closed for now as the primary objective of the investigation was to apprehend the suspect on kidnapping charges and obtain as much information as possible on █████ ████ and his plans on ██████████ █████ using biochemical █████ █████ to ██████████ █████, which was successful obtained. Case can be reopened if necessary.

Report Filer: Major David Vance
Last edited by Triple_X on 03 May 2016, 18:31, edited 4 times in total.

ENFPOL 11
"Be the type of man that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says 'Oh shit, he's up.'"
Triple_X
IV

Character: David Vance

Postby Ellen Krue » 16 Feb 2016, 14:21

Triple_X wrote:Race: American
Eyes: Brown

(( nope, Race: Canadian, Eyes: Green ))

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41323324
I'm AFK lol
Previously Meike Wizowsky.
Ellen Krue
IV

Character: Ellen Krue

Postby Kim Jungin » 16 Feb 2016, 15:08

(( I Should have cleared this up ages ago but your race isn't the same as your nationality i.e what defines your race as a American/Canadian/[Insert Country here]

For Future reference here's a handy guide

Image ))
Kim Jungin - Mother of PDRP
Don Jose - Major Dis and ENFPOL
Harvey Flynn - RCH Corp Employee
Oliver Cowper - Marine Mechanic
Jan Van Jose - Firefighter

Some people call me the space cowboy, others call me the gangster of love.. I prefer Don
Kim Jungin
20RP
=

Character: Don Jose

Postby Triple_X » 26 Mar 2016, 03:47

ENFPOL Arrest Report

Unit Reporting: ENFPOL11
Officer Responding: David Vance
Crime Reported: Attempted Murder on Enforcer

Date: 25 Mar 2016

Name of suspect in custody: Lilith Wolfy Michaels
Sex: Female
Nationality: Czechoslovakian
Eyes: Blue
Weight: 69 kg
Height: ~180 cm
Place of Birth: Portugal
Y/O/B: 1973
Affiliation: Enforcers, Major, Bodyguard Department

Investigation:

Initial Event: Request for presence
Date: 25 Mar 2016
Territory: Enforcer Bank District
Suspect: Lilith Wolfy Michaels
Suspect Status: Reprimanded and dealt punishments
Responding Officer: ENFPOL11 (Major David Vance)
Reason for crime: Emotional distress
Contact for more information: ENFPOL11 (Major David Vance)
Comments: Sergeant Aniket Wolfy Warrior was in Enforcer HQ giving Basic Training to two new Privates when suspect Lilith Wolfy Michaels came on the radio requesting Aniket's presence at Tujuh Telaga Airport. Completing BT, Aniket headed to the location accompanied by ENFPOL11. ENFPOL11 was suspicious of the situation due to background noises coming from Lilith's radio, including screaming and cries of pain. Upon arriving to the Airport, ENFPOL11 and Aniket came across the final moments of the daughter of Lilith, Venus. Lilith reported that Aniket had poisened her daughter, Venus, while Aniket vehemently denied the allegations. Venus was then reported dead by a local Reaper medic on the scene. Lilith, emotionally distressed by the death of her daughter, blamed Aniket for poisoning Venus. Aniket, denying the accusation, was doing his best to diffuse the situation. Lilith then unholstered her service weapon and took aim at Aniket. Officer Marksman Jarl Hagger's heroic instincts kicked in and blocked Lilith's bullet from striking Aniket. Jarl was medically treated at Enforcer HQ and Lilith was quickly detained by ENFPOL11. Aniket and Lilith were transported to █████ ██████ by ENFPOL11 where they were questioned in regards to their (allegedly) committed crimes. Aniket was later released after no actionable evidence was found to convict him on any poisoning charges. Lilith was given punishment by the Assistant General including mandatory psychiatric evaluation and a suspension of active service.

Final note: Lilith asked ENFPOL11 personally to include the following statement: "If Aniket was not left custody of the body to return it to the father of Venus, we might have been able to recover some evidence from a blood sample. Unfortunately, the father, Helios, decided to cremate the body of my daughter, so no evidence of poisoning could be found."

Actions on Report:

- Lilith Wolfy Michaels suspended from active service and assigned psychiatric evaluation after attempted murder of Aniket Wolfy Warrior.
- Aniket Wolfy Warrior cleared of any poisoning charges against him.
- Helios to be questioned on any involvement with the case.

Final comments: The case will be closed for now as the primary objective of the investigation was to apprehend the suspect on attempted murder charges. Case can be reopened if necessary to deal with any new poisoning situations that arise.

Report Filer: ENFPOL11 (Major David Vance)

ENFPOL 11
"Be the type of man that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says 'Oh shit, he's up.'"
Triple_X
IV

Character: David Vance

Postby embo » 09 May 2016, 10:34

ENFPOL Arrest Report

Unit Reporting: ENFPOL15
Officer Responding: Embo Miller
Crime Reported: Organising a riot, entered restricted military base

Date: 08.05.2016

Name of suspect in custody: Lucas Ramirez
Sex: Male
Race: Unknown
Eyes: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Height: Unknown
Place of Birth: Unknown
D/O/B: Unknown
Affiliation: Ulars Mech

Investigation:

ENFPOL15 arrested the suspect after entering ENFs HQ. Also the suspect refused to leave HQ immediately and pretended he was surpreme general Shawn Michaels. With the help of Major Spencer Smite and Sergeant Clay Matt Blum the suspect got arrested and brought to bodyguard's office. After a verbal warning which included the fact that he will be shot without warning when he appears again unannounced at ENFs HQ.

Initial Event: Organising a riot and entering a military base restricted to civilians.
Date: 8.5. 2016
Territory: Enforcers Island
Suspect:Lucas Ramirez
Suspect Status: Allowed to leave HQ after a verbal warning
Responding Officer: Sergeant Embo Miller (ENFPOL 15)
Reason for crime: ████████████████████
Contact for more information: Sergeant Embo Miller (ENFPOL 15)

Report Filer: Sergeant Embo Miller
embo
10RP
IV

Location: Austria (if you say Australia one time I'll find you and kill you)
Character: Embo Reid Miller

Postby akujy » 21 Sep 2016, 21:47

ENFPOL Diplomatic Immunity Breach Investigation - Public Report

City/Town: TBC / Territory: TBC / Lat/Long: TBC

Unit Reporting: ENFPOL0 / Officer Reporting: General Shawn Michaels / Issue: Diplomatic immunity Breach

Date: 21/09/2016

Initial Investigation:

A communication on the actual network used to publish a Treaty with the Ular Boys was made by Shaman Zion Za, denouncing the violation of the Diplomatic Immunity Treaty between the two factions. This violation was allegedly a transgression made by The Enforcers. Given the severe nature and gravity of these accusations, an internal investigation is immediately being launched to determine the true nature of the events of the 21st of September, 2016, as well as the allocation of responsibilities that will follow. Despite the current classified nature of the internal investigation, it's findings will be reported as soon as evidence is gathered and a conclusion is reached. Full cooperation is expected from the Ular Boys into investigating, as well as given if they so wish to pursue their own internal inquiries.

Current Suspects: Currently Unnamed Enforcers.

Victim: Ular Boys Unnamed Diplomat

- Identities to be confirmed.

Actions on Report:

- Initiated immediate investigation of the facts and internal investigation of the Enforcers conduct.

Report Filed: Shawn Michaels
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

PreviousNext

Return to Enforcers