[IC] Taxi service

Various groups and companies.

[IC] Taxi service

Postby Yincimaster » 03 Dec 2016, 02:19

Hello, people of Panau! My name is Will, and I personally love flying and driving. A lot of people seem to need a driver or pilot these days, so I am offering a taxi service! Whenever you need a taxi, email me and tell me if you request a car or plane transport and I will come to the given location and pick you up and bring you to your destination!

I have a few rules for this taxi service:
1. If I am on duty, I obviously cannot come and taxi you.
2. Do not get unpatient or angry with me (getting to location can take a while).
3. Stay respectful (and obviously no hijacking).
4. I personally love talking, but if you don't feel like talking, kindly tell me to.
5. If you picked plane, make sure you have a location where I can land smoothly, preferably an airport.
6. If you want a trip to your faction's HQ, please make sure I have permission to enter. I don't enjoy being shot down.
7. I will probably ask for half the money before taking off, to prevent scams.
8. If any experiences are unpleasant, talk to me and I will do my best to make up for this unpleasant experience.
(9. If anyone has problems with this service, or the service is not used whatsoever, the service will be closed.)

Prices:
Of course, this service isn't for free. It takes time and material to get to location. The prices are as following:

Pell 6: 1.000 Panau dollars per kilometer.
Cassius (Airport landing only): 2.000 Panau dollars per kilometer.
Cars: 3.000 Panau dollars per kilometer.

Tips are always welcome :smile:

After notifying, I will get to location ASAP, although sometimes I might have some problems. If your waiting time is too long, your ride will have a discount or will be completely free! Any unpleasant experiences, like car accidents, can give you discounts too!
((If the accident is caused by a DC/Crash/Any JC2 bug we can discuss if a discount is reasonable))

If you don't really have a destination, but you just want to have someone drive/fly you around to see some scenerie, this can always be done. Just let me know and I will! Prices will be discussed at the end of the trip.

I hope you people will enjoy my taxi service!

Signed,
Will Preston Stinger
Ex-Avenger Wayfarer I // Ex-HoR of Wayfarers // CALLSIGN: WYVERN
In loving memory of Pieter Nelson Stinger and Robin Pike.
Yincimaster
IV

Character: Will Preston Stinger

Re: [IC] Taxi service

Postby Grover Nelson » 04 Dec 2016, 00:23

Grover sitting bored in his office looks at the Will's Taxi Services offer. He reads it and thinks: Well, time to write a job request.
Taxi Driver Job Request
Greetings, Mr. Will,
I am writing to you in order to apply a job in your Taxi Services. My specializations:
- Over 1,000 hours drove in any car
- Over 500 hours flew in any aircraft
- Vaild Driving License
- Vaild Taxi Driver License
- Professional Doctor - Ability to to treat
- Possesion of yellow, a bit upgraded Sakura Aquila Forte
Here's a photo of it:

- Always prepared for duty!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,
Sincerely
Grover Nelson
After Grover finished his request, he sends it to Will's email account, waiting inpatient for a response
"Sir! I've got one job and by maker's shiny gold cutlery I'll do it!"
Guerilla Head Medic II
Grover Nelson
III

Character: Grover Nelson Stinger

Re: [IC] Taxi service

Postby Yincimaster » 09 Dec 2016, 17:03

Will sits down and reads the email, way after receiving it. He writes a response mail:

Hey Grover, thank you for your appliance! Hereby you have been accepted as first taxi driver of Panau!

I apologize for the late reply, but in all honesty it doesn't really matter since I haven't any customers yet. See you on the road soon!
Best regards,
Will Preston Stinger.

Will sends the email and closes the mail service.
Ex-Avenger Wayfarer I // Ex-HoR of Wayfarers // CALLSIGN: WYVERN
In loving memory of Pieter Nelson Stinger and Robin Pike.
Yincimaster
IV

Character: Will Preston Stinger

Return to Associations