[IC] Anchorage Fishery

Various groups and companies.

[IC] Anchorage Fishery

Postby Kidd » 11 Jul 2017, 00:46

Anchorage Fishery

Anchorage Fishery is a newly opened fishery which operates in all waters of Panau. It first started off in Alaska in the city of Anchorage, after a while we decided to open a branch in Panau due to the vast amount of fish available. We have a small collection of fishing boats docked up around the island which our fishers use. We provide a lot of food for the surrounding villages in Panau, we also sell some to markets and fish restaurants. We're currently looking at shipping fish overseas to our neighborhood countries however that is something we're working on for the future. We regularly give fish away to villages which cannot afford them or sell them at a reduced price. We're all about creating a Panau which benefits everyone. Anchorage Fishery provides jobs for local villagers which then help them provide fish for their village and surrounding villages. We also teach people new skills like how to fish, what types of rod to use, how to use and maintain fishing boats and many other useful skills too.

Our Services
* Making fish a widely available food for all
* Providing jobs for young and old people
* Providing essential fishing skills
* How to keep the environment clean while fishing
* How to properly gut a fish and prepare it for cooking
* How to use the correct bait, line and rod
* Showing how to maintain a fishing boat
*Teaching valuable trade and market skills

And many other skills!

Contact Us!
If you have any questions contact us via email,
info@anchoragefishery.pn
Last edited by Kidd on 11 Jul 2017, 18:40, edited 2 times in total.

Owner of Anchorage Fishery
Kidd
II

Character: Kidd Whyte

Re: [IC] Anchorage Fishery

Postby Tuna » 11 Jul 2017, 10:15

*Tuna reads the advertisement and wonders to himself, "isn't Anchorage in Alaska?"*
needs no introduction
Tuna
V

Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, England!)
Character: Tuna Swift

Postby Odell123 » 12 Jul 2017, 02:56

Janoris thinks this company names invalid as there is already a company called Anchorage Fishery and also wonders why name a company after a city all the way in Alaska, he does a face wall and rips the advertisement off the wall

Tribal Bodyguard I -Prospect Scavenger II-Tribal Saudagar II
Odell Beckham Jr.-Odell Callaghan-Brandon Beckham Marshall
"We did not come here to fear the future. We came here to shape it"
-Barrack Obama
Odell123
IV

Character: Janoris Gilly

Postby Kidd » 12 Jul 2017, 15:30

Odell123 wrote:Janoris thinks this company names invalid as there is already a company called Anchorage Fishery and also wonders why name a company after a city all the way in Alaska, he does a face wall and rips the advertisement off the wall

(( I explained it in the first line if you care to read it, also what does "he does a face wall" mean? ))

Owner of Anchorage Fishery
Kidd
II

Character: Kidd Whyte

Postby Jacob Wolf » 12 Jul 2017, 17:55

Kidd wrote:
Odell123 wrote:Janoris thinks this company names invalid as there is already a company called Anchorage Fishery and also wonders why name a company after a city all the way in Alaska, he does a face wall and rips the advertisement off the wall

(( I explained it in the first line if you care to read it, also what does "he does a face wall" mean? ))

((I think it's like a face palm, but into a wall
Image))
I exist!... just so you know

Ex-Sergeant
Head of the once-great Orca family
Jacob Wolf
=

Character: Jacob Wolf Orca

Return to Associations