[IC] Deathwatch now Recruiting

Various groups and companies.

[IC] Deathwatch now Recruiting

Postby Blackshad0w » 26 Aug 2014, 01:36

Attention citizens, fighters, and criminals of Panau! Captain Cedric and his crew be lookin for a little fresh meat in our ranks. It don't matter where ye come from nor who ye work for, all our equal in this fine crew.

Things that make you qualified:
You're alive
You can use a gun
You like to make money in large quantities
((Ur a good rp'r and u do as i say for rp moments and events))

Who we are and wat we do:
We are pirates! We roam the coasts of Panau making money any way we can including but not limited to selling black market goods, capturing and trading hostages, robbing banks, and other miscellaneous things such as looting car trunks!

Benefits:
You'll get a home ((unofficial)) on our sheltered island sanctuary.
You get a split of our profits when you work with us ((limited to participants))
((I'll write about u in the event stories i report here if u participate in events))

How to join:
Contact Captain Cedric, come to lost ((when i am on)) for enlistment, or get yourself recruited by the Captain when he's in the field by expressing ur interest in joining. ((or post/pm me here))
Syndra Shay Blackshade
Prospect HoD of Bodyguards
Blackshad0w
V

Character: Syndra Shay Blackshade

Re: [IC] Deathwatch now Recruiting

Postby ..... » 26 Aug 2014, 01:53

((

Blackshad0w wrote:Things that make you qualified:
You're alive
You can use a gun

inb4:

Woops! Sorry, can't join then. I'm not alive.

))
=

Postby Aaron Kohler » 26 Aug 2014, 02:06

Anonymous Email:
I am looking to join, meet me at lost, I will not reveal my face or any personal information. I just look to make money.
Aaron Kohler
=

Character: Aaron Matthew Kohler

Postby Mitro Repo » 26 Aug 2014, 05:39

Yeah i could work in the deathwatch. I have alot to Tell You. And You will want me

-Courier
''You either die as a hero, or live long enough to become a villain''
Mitro Repo
IV

Character: Michael Blane

Postby Jared Yang Tao » 26 Aug 2014, 09:24

Blackshad0w wrote:Attention citizens, fighters, and criminals of Panau! Captain Cedric and his crew be lookin for a little fresh meat in our ranks. It don't matter where ye come from nor who ye work for, all our equal in this fine crew.

You're alive
You can use a gun

We are pirates! We roam the coasts of Panau making money any way we can including but not limited to selling black market goods, capturing and trading hostages, robbing banks, and other miscellaneous things such as looting car trunks!

Benefits:
You get a split of our profits when you work with us ((limited to participants))
((I'll write about u in the event stories i report here if u participate in events))

How to join:
Contact Captain Cedric, come to lost ((when i am on)) for enlistment, or get yourself recruited by the Captain when he's in the field by expressing ur interest in joining. ((or post/pm me here))

(( Thats not RP Cedric... ))
Jared Yang Tao - Previous Shaman of the Ular Boys, Previous Minister for Transportation

It was fun while it lasted - thank you
Jared Yang Tao
=

Character: Jared Yang Tao

Postby Parten Blues » 26 Aug 2014, 10:23

((
Image))
Parten Blues
Parten Blues
III

Character: Parten Blues

Postby Blackshad0w » 26 Aug 2014, 14:05

Jared Yang Tao wrote:
Blackshad0w wrote:Attention citizens, fighters, and criminals of Panau! Captain Cedric and his crew be lookin for a little fresh meat in our ranks. It don't matter where ye come from nor who ye work for, all our equal in this fine crew.

You're alive
You can use a gun

Benefits:

How to join:

(( Thats not RP Cedric... ))

((Sure its RP some events are scripted by me and other parties so they need to follow along as i say to know what to do. Also im their captain they should listen to me :P.))
Syndra Shay Blackshade
Blackshad0w
V

Postby Parten Blues » 26 Aug 2014, 20:50

Blackshad0w wrote:((Sure its RP some events are scripted by me and other parties so they need to follow along as i say to know what to do. Also im their captain they should listen to me :P.))

((We aren't pirates, we are a military wing from the ular tribe.))
Parten Blues
Parten Blues
III

Character: Parten Blues

Postby Blackshad0w » 26 Aug 2014, 21:10

((not the ulars I'm talking about, I'm talking about my Deathwatch which is an interfaction gang i made for some rp fun. Anyone can join it. We aren't a faction nor do we claim to be we are just a bunch of ppl that want fast cash. ))
Syndra Shay Blackshade
Blackshad0w
V

Return to Associations