[IC] PREA - Government Property Listings [LH]

[IC] PREA - Government Property Listings [LH]

Postby TheZheeplord » 27 Jan 2015, 00:00



Property categories
((Properties marked with ((BR)) is within the respective faction's building range.

Panau Real Estate offers houses in several parts of East Tanah Raya.
Houses are a single house, with car parking, that offer comfortable living space, privacy, and friendly neighbors. Houses may be furnished in the future for an extra fee. ((All houses are enterable, and are usually the same as this)). The price differences are due to the difference in property areal, view, location and misc benefits that can be found between the houses. Note that all houses are meeting our requirements for the national living standard.

Here is a complete list of our current selection of properties.


Ocean Rest
Location
X:30447 Y: 18507

Seller
PREA

Pictures
Link

Price
1.500.000 PND


Wavecrest Cove
Location
X:30402 Y: 18557

Seller
PREA

Pictures
Link

Price
1.500.000 PND


Greenfield Cottage
Location
X:29882 Y: 17207

Seller
PREA

Pictures
Link

Price
2.000.000 PND


Rose Garden
Location
X:30003 Y: 17120

Seller
PREA

Pictures
Link

Price
2.500.000 PND
Last edited by TheZheeplord on 18 Apr 2016, 14:40, edited 8 times in total.
Rolf Myrtoft
The Panauan Government
User avatar
TheZheeplord
5RP
 
Posts: 422
Joined: 07 Feb 2014, 14:11
Location: UK
Character: Rolf Myrtoft

Re: [IC] PREA - Government Property Listings

Postby Simon Le Bon » 27 Jan 2015, 00:04

(( does gov own melambak hotel?
I also want the castle
Because you can never have too much land :cool: ))
Simon Le Bon
Founder and Leader of PFUP, Bringing Panau Back Together


On holiday until 1/7/17, forum replies slow, not active IG
User avatar
Simon Le Bon
=
 
Posts: 544
Joined: 24 May 2014, 14:42
Character: Simon Le Bon

Re: [IC] PREA - Government Property Listings

Postby TheZheeplord » 27 Jan 2015, 00:17

Simon Le Bon wrote:(( does gov own melambak hotel?
I also want the castle
Because you can never have too much land :cool: ))


((Not sure about the hotel, it's not owned by PREA at least. I reckon its a private owned hotel. As soon as we are open for business (not long now), contact me IC-ly about the castle, and we'll take it from there. I do appreciate the interest in this :) ))
Rolf Myrtoft
The Panauan Government
User avatar
TheZheeplord
5RP
 
Posts: 422
Joined: 07 Feb 2014, 14:11
Location: UK
Character: Rolf Myrtoft

Re: [IC] PREA - Government Property Listings

Postby Simon Le Bon » 27 Jan 2015, 00:22

TheZheeplord wrote:
Simon Le Bon wrote:(( does gov own melambak hotel?
I also want the castle
Because you can never have too much land :cool: ))


((Not sure about the hotel, it's not owned by PREA at least. I reckon its a private owned hotel. As soon as we are open for business (not long now), contact me IC-ly about the castle, and we'll take it from there. I do appreciate the interest in this :) ))


(( see fkids built it but nobody has claimed it and I wanna steal it for like student accomodation :yes: and I will do, the castle is a good looking thing for the university:) ))
Simon Le Bon
Founder and Leader of PFUP, Bringing Panau Back Together


On holiday until 1/7/17, forum replies slow, not active IG
User avatar
Simon Le Bon
=
 
Posts: 544
Joined: 24 May 2014, 14:42
Character: Simon Le Bon

Re: [IC] PREA - Government Property Listings

Postby Adi Penyembuh » 27 Jan 2015, 04:36

Simon Le Bon wrote:
TheZheeplord wrote:
Simon Le Bon wrote:(( does gov own melambak hotel?
I also want the castle
Because you can never have too much land :cool: ))


((Not sure about the hotel, it's not owned by PREA at least. I reckon its a private owned hotel. As soon as we are open for business (not long now), contact me IC-ly about the castle, and we'll take it from there. I do appreciate the interest in this :) ))


(( see fkids built it but nobody has claimed it and I wanna steal it for like student accomodation :yes: and I will do, the castle is a good looking thing for the university:) ))


((melembak was always a home or HQ for civilians, or at least that's the way I saw it used and used as such. fkids is the owner and does the modifications to it (recently added a roof to it), just a suggestion why not look around the map for places that are rarely seen or people goto, there is a beautiful city to the south that has a big open temple that might be good for a campus))
Kim Jungin - Mother of PDRP
Don Jose - Major Dis and ENFPOL
Harvey Flynn - RCH Corp Employee
Oliver Cowper - Marine Mechanic
Jan Van Jose - Firefighter

Some people call me the space cowboy, others call me the gangster of love.. I prefer Don
User avatar
Adi Penyembuh
20RP
=
 
Posts: 717
Joined: 02 Jun 2014, 10:11
Character: Adi Penyembuh

Re: [IC] PREA - Government Property Listings

Postby Simon Le Bon » 27 Jan 2015, 09:39

Don Jose wrote:((melembak was always a home or HQ for civilians, or at least that's the way I saw it used and used as such. fkids is the owner and does the modifications to it (recently added a roof to it), just a suggestion why not look around the map for places that are rarely seen or people goto, there is a beautiful city to the south that has a big open temple that might be good for a campus))


((Aahh okay, I think i know which you mean, that could be a good place))
Simon Le Bon
Founder and Leader of PFUP, Bringing Panau Back Together


On holiday until 1/7/17, forum replies slow, not active IG
User avatar
Simon Le Bon
=
 
Posts: 544
Joined: 24 May 2014, 14:42
Character: Simon Le Bon

Re: [IC] PREA - Government Property Listings

Postby PKUC Jen - Hawkeye™ » 27 Jan 2015, 11:18

(( There's a mansion near a boat MV starting location by our Roach border, another down south in the Archipelago and a 'Party Island' (possibly) in our lands near Reaper areas where Gregor was killed that I would suggest. Also, obvious suggestion is the Ski Resort ))
User avatar
PKUC Jen - Hawkeye™
IV
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 11 Jan 2014, 23:02
Location: RLS
Character: Jennifer Florence

Re: [IC] PREA - Government Property Listings

Postby Simon Le Bon » 29 Jan 2015, 00:51

(( thinking the ski resort and the 2 villages close with their little castles, the castles being the university and the ski resort being student accommodation, would that be okay with everyone or has someone claimed them :D ))
Simon Le Bon
Founder and Leader of PFUP, Bringing Panau Back Together


On holiday until 1/7/17, forum replies slow, not active IG
User avatar
Simon Le Bon
=
 
Posts: 544
Joined: 24 May 2014, 14:42
Character: Simon Le Bon

Re: [IC] PREA - Government Property Listings

Postby ..... » 29 Jan 2015, 00:53

Simon Le Bon wrote:(( thinking the ski resort and the 2 villages close with their little castles, the castles being the university and the ski resort being student accommodation, would that be okay with everyone or has someone claimed them :D ))


(( Is that within any faction's build range? ))
.....
=
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: 21 Jun 2014, 22:17

Re: [IC] PREA - Government Property Listings

Postby Sinister Rectus » 29 Jan 2015, 00:57

(( Yep, Gov. ))
Sinister Rectus
25RP
V
 
Posts: 5087
Joined: 13 Feb 2014, 07:00
Location: New York
Character: Richard Nesbitt

Re: [IC] PREA - Government Property Listings

Postby ..... » 29 Jan 2015, 00:58

(( That's good. Either way, I was going to say that maybe you could ask [Government] to spare a little of their construction balance in order to add little touches to the place. If you can get it popular enough, that is. ))
.....
=
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: 21 Jun 2014, 22:17

Re: [IC] PREA - Government Property Listings

Postby TheZheeplord » 29 Jan 2015, 01:00

Simon Le Bon wrote:(( thinking the ski resort and the 2 villages close with their little castles, the castles being the university and the ski resort being student accommodation, would that be okay with everyone or has someone claimed them :D ))


((Sounds good to me. I take it that one of the two castles you mention is not the one that is sold via the PREA? Not able to go online and check the area myself :)

Edit: Also, perhaps this discussion could be moved to the University page if it doesn't involve any locations sold by PREA, just to keep this page clear :)))
Rolf Myrtoft
The Panauan Government
User avatar
TheZheeplord
5RP
 
Posts: 422
Joined: 07 Feb 2014, 14:11
Location: UK
Character: Rolf Myrtoft

Re: [IC] PREA - Government Property Listings

Postby Simon Le Bon » 29 Jan 2015, 01:07

TheZheeplord wrote:
Simon Le Bon wrote:(( thinking the ski resort and the 2 villages close with their little castles, the castles being the university and the ski resort being student accommodation, would that be okay with everyone or has someone claimed them :D ))


((Sounds good to me. I take it that one of the two castles you mention is not the one that is sold via the PREA? Not able to go online and check the area myself :)

Edit: Also, perhaps this discussion could be moved to the University page if it doesn't involve any locations sold by PREA, just to keep this page clear :)))


(( I dont think so, not certain but I dont think, and sure, I can delete my posts if you want me to clear it?:P ))
Simon Le Bon
Founder and Leader of PFUP, Bringing Panau Back Together


On holiday until 1/7/17, forum replies slow, not active IG
User avatar
Simon Le Bon
=
 
Posts: 544
Joined: 24 May 2014, 14:42
Character: Simon Le Bon

Re: [IC] PREA - Government Property Listings

Postby TheZheeplord » 29 Jan 2015, 01:11

Simon Le Bon wrote:(( I dont think so, not certain but I dont think, and sure, I can delete my posts if you want me to clear it?:P ))


((It's ok, looks like you settled on a place, so I guess the discussion is over in any case :) ))
Rolf Myrtoft
The Panauan Government
User avatar
TheZheeplord
5RP
 
Posts: 422
Joined: 07 Feb 2014, 14:11
Location: UK
Character: Rolf Myrtoft

Re: [IC] PREA - Government Property Listings

Postby TheZheeplord » 03 Feb 2015, 20:18

Greetings, everyone!

PREA is happy to announce that the first batch of houses will be put up for sale later this month ((by the end of the week)). We welcome back new and old customers with open arms, and hope that our selection will appeal to you all.

We're also happy to accept donations and investments to our company, if anyone wishes to support us in that way.

Best regards
Julia Woltz
CEO of PREA
Rolf Myrtoft
The Panauan Government
User avatar
TheZheeplord
5RP
 
Posts: 422
Joined: 07 Feb 2014, 14:11
Location: UK
Character: Rolf Myrtoft

Re: [IC] PREA - Government Property Listings

Postby Jason Valkyrie » 03 Feb 2015, 20:48

i will be sure to poke my head into it a bit, i would love to buy me a house :)

#MRGA
User avatar
Jason Valkyrie
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: 17 Jun 2014, 09:18
Location: Estonia
Character: Jason Lee Valkyrie

Re: [IC] PREA - Government Property Listings

Postby G Drunker » 26 Aug 2015, 16:35

I am looking for a house for a couple please could you send me some details about houses that can fit a couple

Previously
Avenger Sniper, Tribal Sniper I
Thug Sniper
User avatar
G Drunker
III
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 24 May 2015, 11:32
Location: South Africa
Character: Gavin Drunker

Re: [IC] PREA - Government Property Listings

Postby TuskMonk » 11 Nov 2015, 20:32

((Are the Houses for sale yet?))
TuskMonk
I
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 14 Aug 2015, 02:27
Character: Shawn McNatt

Next

Return to Panau Real Estate Agency