[IC] Regarding Business Owners, Revenues and Inflation

Government - elite group of people aimed to take control over Panau.

Moderator: Walter Ozias

[IC] Regarding Business Owners, Revenues and Inflation

Postby Brooks » 07 Jan 2018, 20:50

Classified

To: Vice President Walter Ozias, Economics Management Branch

With the current inflation and the consequent raise in prices, the costs have increased dramatically and business owners all around Panau have been complaining from a reduced percentage not only in liquid profits, but also in brute revenue and OIBDA. This is why I am sending the request to the department of Labour, the VP and everyone involved in the economic structures to review the situation and, if possible, adjust the prices, bet on national production and adjust the inflation to allow business owners, small or big, to get bigger profits from their factories, shops and any other kind of business. The income in our country, regarding business owners, is not as privileged as it should be, and after reviewing several complaints filed to this department, under the freedom of commerce act, in which they seek immediate improvements, I am requesting for the situation to be reviewed as soon as possible.

The expansion of our commerce only means more independence financially and a better life for all our citizens. I look forward to a response, as soon as possible, as I am waiting to inform the business owners that their complaints are being listened to and that we, as a government, are not only worried with regaining full control of our land, but also in improving what we already control. A better quality of life is something we all strive for. It would also contribute for a decrease in rebel activity, as better life quality equals more happy citizens, which in turn means more control of their own fate and more recognition for our great nation. Betting in our national production is a must have, in my honest opinion.

Best Regards:

Adam John Brooks, Minister of Justice.
Brooks
III

Character: Adam John Brooks

Re: [IC] Regarding Business Owners, Revenues and Inflation

Postby s0rsha » 07 Jan 2018, 21:04

(( Wasn't the passive income from property already increased though. Or is this meant to be a retrospective post? ))
s0rsha
II

Character: Sorsha Morava

Postby Jacob Wolf » 08 Jan 2018, 02:46

s0rsha wrote:(( Wasn't the passive income from property already increased though. Or is this meant to be a retrospective post? ))

((pretty sure this is intended as an RP explanation for it, as keeri recently mentioned it and welcomed the possibility of a proper explanation for the change))
Jacob Wolf
=

Character: Jacob Wolf Orca

Postby Jeffrey Baker » 08 Jan 2018, 04:49

(( I am assuming its linked with this post viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16100#p196080 ))

4x Ghost, 6x Shaman 1x Overseer

Shaman Hawk - Guerilla Pilot - Overseer Pilot I - Officer Marksman
Jeffrey Baker
5RP
V

Return to Government