[IC] Letter to the Vice President

Government - elite group of people aimed to take control over Panau.

Moderator: Walter Ozias

[IC] Letter to the Vice President

Postby Kirby » 01 Jul 2017, 16:24

Classified

- a letter only available for the Vice President.

Dear, Vice President of Panau, Walter Ozias.

It has been my longest desire to help out the Government, in fact, I have been a part of the peacekeeper department for about 6 years now.((3 months-ish)) and I have witnessed my closest friends within the department suffering throughout those years, let it be because they got killed, shot or even mental disorders from the duties they have done, such as PTSD. All of them which had one clear goal, which was to work and bring peace to the civilians who are struck by fear, riots and even terrorism by rebels in their everyday life.

I do not ask for condolences for our lost, innocent, hard working, poor and suffering people of Panau, which you seem to give no statement or any care about. I do not intend to request you to do more work then you already do, even given if the public see little to no change during the 6 years of my employment here. I am here, to ask you in respect, for all of the current working peacekeepers, wether you wish for stability and peace in our country or not, we have units who are ready to serve, not in your name, not for our nationality, but for the sake of our people finally finding peace. Even In the most devastating of times with terrorists, hackers, rebels and other criminals around.

All I want is, is a proper leadership, a more active leadership. We have currently no active Chief that is on duty to fight for the peace and justice needed in our country, to give the speeches needed for our people from a higher authority, we have currently no Unit-Chief who is the man who should assign our tasks, give us resources and spread motivation amongst the department, heck, we don't even have peacebringers who also have possible resources that people in our department can have of use for a quicker, stronger and a more quality done work by our respective peacekeepers in the department.

I myself start to find less and less motivation for each day that go by, it inevitable pulls the morale and the reasoning of continuing down, to more and more men and women who are in the peacekeeping department, we feel like we are doing the work in the mud for ages. Peacekeepers are not recognized for their work, peacekeepers are a part of the Government, but feel left out due to poor or missing leadership. Please do something that can encourage the Peacekeepers and give a boost of motivation to our work, a boost to know that the men and women who were lost during our patrols, were not lost for nothing. Is there anything that are even reachable? the peacekeepers want to hear it from you and they want to hear it from you now.

Regards,
Peacekeeper S.J Halvorsen.
Last edited by Kirby on 01 Jul 2017, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.

Politician of Defense - Government
Kirby
5RP
III

Character: Joshua Nicholas Kirby

Re: [IC] Letter to the Vice President

Postby akujy » 01 Jul 2017, 16:53

(( I seriously do not understand what is all this big deal with PKs leadership. It works as it always has. No one is gonna be insta promoted into chief. In the meantime report to Law Enforcement Branch as usual.))
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

Postby Kirby » 01 Jul 2017, 17:13

akujy wrote:(( I seriously do not understand what is all this big deal with PKs leadership. It works as it always has. No one is gonna be insta promoted into chief. In the meantime report to Law Enforcement Branch as usual.))

((pls, im trying to make stuff dramatic with RP and i am not even asking to be promoted to chief... wtf, remove ur saltynes from mah post if all you are gonna do is spread negative attitude ^_^.. we all know it is cuz i opposed ur death penalty, You say I am asking for a promotion to R4, which I am not, tho you asked for the R5 position without even being in gov prior?... hmmm?))

Kirby
5RP
III

Postby akujy » 01 Jul 2017, 20:41

S.J Halvorsen wrote:
akujy wrote:(( I seriously do not understand what is all this big deal with PKs leadership. It works as it always has. No one is gonna be insta promoted into chief. In the meantime report to Law Enforcement Branch as usual.))

((pls, im trying to make stuff dramatic with RP and i am not even asking to be promoted to chief... wtf, remove ur saltynes from mah post if all you are gonna do is spread negative attitude ^_^.. we all know it is cuz i opposed ur death penalty, You say I am asking for a promotion to R4, which I am not, tho you asked for the R5 position without even being in gov prior?... hmmm?))

((Never once I said you were trying to get promoted yourself and everyone knows I wasn't actually applying for president. :laugh: It's all about the drama of it, as you said. I bet everyone thinks we're seriously going at it right now. :laugh: ))
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)

Postby Odell123 » 02 Jul 2017, 23:38

akujy wrote:
S.J Halvorsen wrote:

((Never once I said you were trying to get promoted yourself and everyone knows I wasn't actually applying for president. :laugh: It's all about the drama of it, as you said. I bet everyone thinks we're seriously going at it right now. :laugh: ))

((You meant to run but realized you couldn't, that is what I believe happened.))

Tribal Bodyguard I-Prospect Scavenger II-Tribal Saudagar II
Odell Beckham Jr.-Odell Callaghan-Brandon Beckham Marshall
"We did not come here to fear the future. We came here to shape it"
-Barrack Obama
Odell123
IV

Character: Janoris Gilly

Postby akujy » 03 Jul 2017, 00:04

Odell123 wrote:((You meant to run but realized you couldn't, that is what I believe happened.))

((You can believe whatever makes you sleep at night. I could care less. :laugh: I already said what I had to say about this subject, and apparently clarification about it was already even given. Have a nice day.))
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Postby Odell123 » 03 Jul 2017, 06:59

akujy wrote:
Odell123 wrote:((You meant to run but realized you couldn't, that is what I believe happened.))

((You can believe whatever makes you sleep at night. I could care less. :laugh: I already said what I had to say about this subject, and apparently clarification about it was already even given. Have a nice day.))

(( why are you getting so defensive?))

Tribal Bodyguard I-Prospect Scavenger II-Tribal Saudagar II
Odell Beckham Jr.-Odell Callaghan-Brandon Beckham Marshall
"We did not come here to fear the future. We came here to shape it"
-Barrack Obama
Odell123
IV

Character: Janoris Gilly

Postby Asst. D. Solomon » 03 Jul 2017, 07:53

Odell123 wrote:
akujy wrote:

(( why are you getting so defensive?))

(( Because you made an open accusation? ))
"I've never been a soldier, Faulkner. Just a guy who gave a damn."
(( "Medium RP is no excuse for Lazy RP" ))
Midas: Lawrence Best Laid Plans I
Asst. D. Solomon
25RP
V

Character: James Roth Solomon

Postby Kirby » 03 Jul 2017, 08:16

((Pls move to his thread to argue about that instead, this is just RP not OOC accusation channel 101 >_>))

Kirby
5RP
III

Postby Rogue » 06 Jul 2017, 02:33

(( I think if someone can be the assistant director, then someone can be the unit chief. I don't see why anyone would disagree with that. I don't understand why some of you guys care so much about it when you aren't even in the Govt. ))
Former Shaman and Boss
Rogue
=

Character: Abel Teller

Return to Government