[IC] Issue #B897 - Discontent in ENF leadership

Government - elite group of people aimed to take control over Panau.

Moderator: Walter Ozias

Re: [IC] Issue #B897 - Discontent in ENF leadership

Postby Logywoo2 » 28 Sep 2018, 22:24

Drew Mendoza wrote:
((By the way, you said “I dont want any changes, the people who want to change is everyone else.” That is shows your mind clearly.))

(( Yeah I did say that but it doesn't mean i'm not open to hearing them. I'm happy with the way everything is, aka people having their opinions on me even if I don't know what they are, but I do actually consider what people say and I need time to make shit happen but that has not been given. ))
Logywoo2
IV

Character: Logan Oneill

Postby insidious » 28 Sep 2018, 22:37

Signed by: Sabine Marusich

Louise Vuitton - Overseer Mechanic I
Sabine Michaels - Major Pilot & HoD
Sierra Knox - Ghost Pilot II & HoD
insidious
II

Character: Sabine Hatsumi

Postby Logywoo2 » 28 Sep 2018, 22:41

Vuitton wrote:Signed by: Sabine Marusich

(( Since you're not an enf you're not actually meant to sign this as it says "in employment". ))
Logywoo2
IV

Postby Pie Eater » 28 Sep 2018, 22:44

Logywoo2 wrote:

(( Since you're not an enf you're not actually meant to sign this as it says "in employment". ))

(( It says recently in employment :). ))
Last edited by Pie Eater on 28 Sep 2018, 22:46, edited 1 time in total.
Pie Eater
IV

Character: Luldo Jonatiz

Postby Logywoo2 » 28 Sep 2018, 22:45

Pie Eater wrote:
Logywoo2 wrote:

(( It sais recently in employment :). ))

(( Pretty sure that means recently employed as in just been employed long enough to see what's happened or longer etc. Not to mention that anyone in a rebel faction is against the government so the president wouldn't care for their opinions since they are trying to destroy the government and Panau. ))
Logywoo2
IV

Re: motorwars thing

Postby jordie » 28 Sep 2018, 23:39

heey, that looks like quite a mess

rightie, see i was asked to set forth some details on this case, so you oughta shed light on a few things for me (and everyone involved). given the signatures and rumours i've personally heard, i ain't got reasons to distrust the matter at hand, but it's a common procedure to, so to say, triple check hehe. so these issues, get them into paper. our boys (and girls) will do the necessary collection of what's true and whatnot, but first we need to know what to look for

pres dude is still doin his ol' foreign business, so i prefer it isn't a problem by the time he's back in Panue.. or was it Panua? well anyway, you know what you have to do, i've got a peek to catch within an hour

jordan out
defense dept yo. opinions are my own
jordie
I

Character: Jordan Greaves

Postby Logywoo2 » 28 Sep 2018, 23:59

(( Concerns have been heard from all those who have them and have been considered by myself and Alice. Improvements will be made on the leadership performance from myself and situations such as this will be avoided in the future. Any future concerns that are had by members of the faction will be considered and adjustments will be made accordingly to the best interests of the faction. That is all for now. ))
Logywoo2
IV

Re: motorwars thing

Postby Patepostimies » 29 Sep 2018, 00:12

jordie wrote:heey, that looks like quite a mess

rightie, see i was asked to set forth some details on this case, so you oughta shed light on a few things for me (and everyone involved). given the signatures and rumours i've personally heard, i ain't got reasons to distrust the matter at hand, but it's a common procedure to, so to say, triple check hehe. so these issues, get them into paper. our boys (and girls) will do the necessary collection of what's true and whatnot, but first we need to know what to look for

pres dude is still doin his ol' foreign business, so i prefer it isn't a problem by the time he's back in Panue.. or was it Panua? well anyway, you know what you have to do, i've got a peek to catch within an hour

jordan out

Greetings,

I would gladly discuss any information regarding this issue. It is clear that there is a causality between people abandoning their posts and the recent behaviour of our highest leadership. The distrust in their own subordinates have put many people off as it seems they think they can do most operatitive actions by themselves and better than anyone else, that is, not needing anyone around which in turn diminishes the efforts of our valued soldiers. If you'd like a comment from any of the signed, be in touch and I am sure I can arrange a meeting.

Regards, Major Walter Pate Postimies
Last edited by Patepostimies on 29 Sep 2018, 00:56, edited 1 time in total.

~ It used to be about trying to create something. Now it's about trying to shoot someone.

My lore
Patepostimies
115RP
=

Character: Walter Pate Postimies

Postby Robert Parts » 29 Sep 2018, 00:29

Signed by: Robert Parts

The famed "Private Parts"

Former Senior Sergeant as HOD of recruiters
Robert Parts
III

Character: Robert Parts

Postby RISE » 29 Sep 2018, 02:11

Signed by: Nova Rise

((not been so long, and I had to leave for reasons totally that leaders didn't consider my efforts and not treated me well as should be and when I say 'leaders' its just one in enf so why I am signing this too ))

Reaper Pilot

hardwork? 0 parts stock to 70k in a week. 200 runs!
Former IC: Leon Resident - j/sgt - licensed mech - thug pilot - initiate pilot ~~ Leon s kenedy Evolution 1998-2017 https://bit.ly/2LV1N62
RISE
=

Character: Nova Rise

Postby Thorin Lonewolf » 29 Sep 2018, 19:57

Signed by Thorin Lonewolf

(( I wanted to like you as a leader, however I cannot anymore. You as an r5 are obligated to create a fun RP environment for all, not just your faction and you have failed to do so. You are also in charge of your faction. You have driven out many people due to your decision making also your constant insults vs other factions. This also people within your own faction. Calling people "cunts" is a little to much for me and as an r5 you are obligated to be the model for all of your faction. You have not shown good sportsmanship as well as respect for our enemies as well as our own people. You listen to people but take no action when it was needed. All you had to say was " Less points = less expensive" and basically to sum up how you felt about the mass amount of enfs joining roaches was " oh well, dont need numbers anyways ". I cannot respect that. I think you need to step down and look at this from a different perspective before taking on a heavy role. As an experienced r5, I wish you the best Logan but its time for you to step down. I still like you as a person but you need to have a reality check ))
Multi-time Ex Commander of the Reapers
Thorin Lonewolf
=

Character: Thorin Lonewolf

Postby Walter Ozias » 03 Oct 2018, 23:36

After conducting an internal investigation, taking into the account the evidence collected by the PBI, and the information provided by the Defense department, we have reached to the conclusion, that General Logan Oneill will be kept under close watch from now on. We believe Mr. Greaves had a detailed talk with them about the set of conditions they have been placed under. In the unfortunate case, that there is no sufficient improvement, or will to cooperate, more drastic measures will be put into effect.
– Vice President of Panau, Walter Ozias.
Walter Ozias
III

Character: Walter Ozias

Postby Walter Ozias » 13 Nov 2018, 20:25

We regret to inform that despite numerous chances to improve their behavior, the General in question have not done so, and we are forced to take the aforementioned measures. The discussion of any arising issues with the Enforcers leadership is to be done by Jordan Greaves.
– Vice President of Panau, Walter Ozias.
Walter Ozias
III

Character: Walter Ozias

Previous

Return to Government