[IC] Black Island Industries

[IC] Black Island Industries

Postby Sinister Rectus » 17 Nov 2014, 02:23

• +5RP
~ Black Island Industries ~

Hi there. I am Stanley Richard, former Roaches Boss. I am pleased to announce the opening of a new company: Black Island Industries (formerly Black Pell Industries).

Black lsland Industries (also referred to as just Black Island, and in the native language, Pulau Hitam), is an independently owned and operated business; however, there exists a joint venture between Black Island Industries and Roach Standard Oil.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sales and Services

» Cargo Transport
» Basic Vehicle Sales
» Advanced Vehicle Sales
» Item Sales
» Factory Blueprints
» Employees
» Blacklist

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cargo Transport
------------------------

Service offered by civilian employees only.

- If you have special cargo that requires transport, contact any Black Island civilian employee. Provide the coordinates for the cargo pick-up and we will arrive to that location and transport the cargo to your desired drop-point.

- For legal purposes, the client must pack dangerous cargo (( WP and VP )) on to the vehicle themselves. Black Island will handle it from there. This is a cash-on-delivery service: At no point does the client need to directly pay the employee.

(( Civilians cannot pack up parts, but they can deliver them. All you have to do is meet them at a location that has parts contracts and pack up our vehicles. We will deliver the parts to your faction outpost at no extra cost. ))

Basic Vehicle Sales
----------------------------

Service offered by civilian employees only.

- Do you need to re-stock your HQ? Have you recently been stranded in the middle of enemy territory? Call us, anytime, day or night and take advantage of our basic vehicle delivery service, where we offer rapid delivery of vehicles at competitive costs to the consumer.

- Contact any Black Island civilian employee. Tell them your location (as coordinates) and the vehicle(s) that you would like to purchase. Our employee(s) will make their way to your location and deliver the vehicle(s) to you following payment. Please be ready to maintain contact throughout the sale.

- Delivery to villages and cities is preferred. There is a 5% surcharge for deliveries to military bases, harbors, airports, and comm. outposts. There is a 10% surcharge for deliveries to faction HQs. Surcharges are waived for orders of 5 vehicles or more. We do not deliver to rigs.

- Vehicle availability and prices are subject to change without notice. Daltons and Fireflames are subject to limited availability. We do not sell boats.

- The following is a list of vehicles offered and their prices.

(( Vehicles we sell can be purchased by civilians only at villages and cities, hence the surcharge for delivering to other locations. Since they are purchased, they should not despawn. ))

- Bikes and ATVs

• Schulz Virginia - $17,000
  • Hamaya Cougar 600 - $20,000
  • Hamaya Y250S - $20,000
  • Makoto MZ 260X - $20,000
  • Makoto MZ 250 - $20,000
  • Shimuzu ATV 55T - $23,000
  • Shimuzu Freerunner - $23,000
  • Shimuzu Trackline - $23,000
  • Shimuzu PI Service - $23,000

- Cars, Trucks, and Buses

• Dongtai Agriboss 35 - $26,000
  • Sakura Aquila City - $26,000
  • Civadier 999 - $30,000
  • Sakura Aquila Metro ST - $30,000
  • Chevalier Express HT - $30,000
  • Titus ZJ - $30,000
  • Boyd Fireflame 544 - $32,000
  • Dalton N90 - $32,000
  • Columbi Excelsior - $46,000
  • Vanderbuilt Leisureliner - $78,000
  • Kenwall Heavy Rescue - $78,000

- Planes and Helicopters

• Peek Airhawk 225 - $46,000
  • Rowlinson K22 - $46,000
  • Pell Silverbolt 6 - $62,000
  • Mullen Skeeter Hawk - $78,000
  • H-62 Quapaw - $436,000

Advanced Vehicle Sales
------------------------------------

Service offered by non-civilian employees only.

- Do you need to re-stock your HQ with some real horsepower? Contact Black Island and we can help you out with out advanced vehicle supply service, where we offer a variety of big-ticket vehicles at competitive costs to the consumer.

- Contact any Black Island non-civilian employee. Tell them what vehicle(s) you are interested in purchasing. Our employee(s) will negotiate a meeting time and place for you to receive your vehicle(s). Please be ready to maintain contact throughout the sale.

- Vehicle availability is not guaranteed. Prices are subject to change without notice.

- The following is a list of vehicles offered and their prices.

(( Vehicles are purchasable only by faction members. This is an opportunity for Rebels and Enforcers to exchange vehicles through a semi-legitimate black market. Availability of vehicles depends on the willingness of faction members to cooperate with each other. ))

- Vehicles Sold By Roaches, Reapers, and Ular Boys

• Rowlinson K24 [G] - $300,000
  • UH-7 Sparrow - $300,000
  • Cassius 192 - $300,000
  • UH-10 Chippewa [G] - $900,000
  • Garret Traver-H [G] - $150,000
  • GV-101 Ravager - $300,000
  • GV-103 Marauder [M] - $600,000

- Vehicles Sold By Enforcers
Inventory currently unavailable.

• Pell Silverbolt 8 [G] - $150,000
  • Sivirkin 11 Mayhem [G] - $900,000
  • Poloma Radical [G] - $150,000
  • SV-1003 Raider [M] - $300,000
  • SV-1005 Sentinel [M] - $300,000

Item Sales
-----------------

- In addition to vehicle delivery services, we also buy and sell items of all sorts, including consumables.

- Contact any Black Island employee. Tell them the items(s) that you would like to purchase. If we have the item(s) in stock, arrange for a meeting place and our employee(s) will make their way there. If the item(s) is/are not in stock, you may place a special order. Please be ready to maintain contact throughout the sale.

- We buy and sell items of all kinds, including rare items and uncommon items. We purchase items at 120% value or less and we sell items at 120% value or greater, depending upon supply and demand. (( Where value is the inventory price. ))

Factory Blueprints
----------------------------

- If you would like to buy or sell factory blueprints, please check with our employees.

Employees
-----------------

Founders: Stanley Richard and Billie West

Owner: Stanley Richard

Manager: Sab Eire

Foreman: Yuri Onamai

Worker:

Consultants: Parten Blues, Adrian Yootz, Beau Cooper, Spencer Smite, Jason Valkyrie, Josh Crowe, Fong Loong, Dwayne Benjamin, Thomas Quickseller

Former Employees: Billie West, Luna Brown, Jun Loo

Black Island Industries is hiring!!

- We offer equal employment opportunities to civilians and non-civilians! Civilians must have at least a Basic License before applying. Non-civilians must have approval from their superiors before applying.

Blacklist
---------------

- Black Island Industries reserves the right to refuse business with any individual for whatever reason. Names of those who are blacklisted are listed below.

• none

Last edited by Sinister Rectus on 10 May 2015, 00:55, edited 51 times in total.
Sinister Rectus
25RP
V

Character: Richard Nesbitt

Re: [IC] Black Pell Industries

Postby Hokomiji » 17 Nov 2014, 02:56

Chuck Voight Mercy sits out in the Reaper desert sipping a flask of water as he watches his Boyd fireflame in flames. He sighs and says quietly:

"Time to call Black Pell Industries"

((Sounds great. One question: Where do you get your vehicles? From bases? :scratch: How did you get those wicked icons? Funny enough a black pell has been spawning in our pell hangers recently. Must be a sign :\))
Dealer I - 110th Army MP - Executive Marketing Officer of RAC - Private Security Contractor - Member of NOP Political Party - Head of Security for the Vendetta

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
Hokomiji
=

Character: Chuck Voight Mercy

Postby Sinister Rectus » 17 Nov 2014, 03:11

Hokomiji wrote:(( Sounds great. One question: Where do you get your vehicles? From bases? :scratch: How did you get those wicked icons? ))

(( Civilians can buy vehicles from villages and cities, regardless of faction ownership. So if you happen to need one of the listed vehicles while in Ular territory or if we offer them cheaper than you can get them in your own territory, call us.

The icons are from http://www.flaticon.com/, which I found on http://www.freepik.com/, which Fkids used for the forum icons. ))
Sinister Rectus
25RP
V

Postby Sinister Rectus » 19 Nov 2014, 03:27

Notice: Our vehicle prices have been reduced!
Sinister Rectus
25RP
V

Postby akujy » 19 Nov 2014, 05:49

This looks interesting! - Says Shawn Michaels while reading about the recently formed company - We needed something like this, especially since A&R vanished. Wonder what happened to those guys?
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before! Why? Because I can!" - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building!
Retired Supreme General.
akujy
5RP
=

Location: That small piece of land that used to rule the world! (Yes, Portugal!)
Character: Shawn Michaels

Postby Beaufighter » 19 Nov 2014, 06:38

I did business with Black Pell Industries today! The customer service was great and they had everything I needed plus more! Their prices on planes are roughly 25% better than any place else in Panau!
Overseer Recon Beau Cooper: Activation Energy

CEO of RSO

Founder and CEO of RSRE

Panau Capitalist Alliance
Beaufighter
5RP
=

Character: Beau Cooper

Postby Patepostimies » 19 Nov 2014, 17:55

If you are looking for investors, I am sure we could come to a suitable deal. I am always happy to help out growing businesses on this side of the globe.

Contact me if interested.

- P.P. [email protected]
~ You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

My lore
Patepostimies
80RP
=

Character: Pate Postimies

Postby Sinister Rectus » 19 Nov 2014, 18:20

mailto:[email protected]

Mr. Postimies.

Thank you for your interest. BPI is currently privately funded by its founders with capital earned from sales and from government subsidies. As such, we do not currently offer investment opportunities outside of traditional sales and services.

The best thing you could do for us is to spread awareness of BPI and our awesome vehicle inventory!

- Stanley Richard
Sinister Rectus
25RP
V

Postby 64sharp1 » 19 Nov 2014, 23:24

Sharpe Solutions would be interested in purchasing any computer components, wires, or general technology you may aquire.

We would be willing to pay 150% of the original price for these items, and we will only purchase items that are good/nice or better.
Now ular boys (yet to be updated) Tribal Sniper

64sharp1
=

Character: Benjamin Sharpe

Postby Sinister Rectus » 20 Nov 2014, 00:05

64sharp1 wrote:Sharpe Solutions would be interested in purchasing any computer components, wires, or general technology you may aquire.

We would be willing to pay 150% of the original price for these items, and we will only purchase items that are good/nice or better.

(( I assume things like cables, batteries, HDDs, and potatoes? I have a bunch of them, but Billie is going to have to make that sale, because timezones. Maybe I can catch you on the weekend. ))
Sinister Rectus
25RP
V

Postby Cassie Henderson » 20 Nov 2014, 10:17

As a member of Government, Im sure it wouldn't hurt us to purchase a few quapaws.
(( Ill contact you in game. ))

Im also willing to donate (($100,000)) towards this business, I want to see it take off as it is a great idea, that will save people time and money.
— Former Boss (Served 421 Days)
— Former Ghost Recruiter ll
— Former Prime Minister of Health
— Former Sergeant Instructor
Cassie Henderson
V

Character: Cassie Henderson

Re: [IC] Black Island Industries

Postby Sinister Rectus » 21 Nov 2014, 17:13

- Please note: Black Pell Industries is now known as Black Island Industries.

- We are also introducing our newest service: Cargo delivery. (( Civilians cannot buy parts, but we can deliver them. All you have to do is meet us at a location that has parts contracts and pack up our vehicles. We will deliver the parts to your outpost at no extra cost. ))
Sinister Rectus
25RP
V

Postby Vic Rattlehead » 22 Nov 2014, 21:01

I would like to join Black Island industries.

Doctor II Luna Brown
Vic Rattlehead
5RP
IV

Character: Vic Rattlehead

Postby Adam Drewry-West » 22 Nov 2014, 21:24

Jack Torch wrote:I would like to join Black Island industries.

Doctor II Luna Brown

Great stuff! Hopefully we can meet up some time and assess your suitability. We could use a Doctor in the ranks. Email me at [email protected] if you want any more info.
Commander Billie West
16 Mar 14 - 07 Feb 15
Wanted by the Government:
Last reported sighting: Reaper HQ
Boss Adam Drewry-West
08 Feb 15 - 01 Mar 16

Current status: Missing.
Mysteriously disappeared without warning.
Adam Drewry-West
5RP
=

Character: Adam Drewry West

Postby Sinister Rectus » 22 Nov 2014, 21:57

(( I spoke to Luna in-game. ))

Thank you for your interest, Luna. I am pleased to say that we have accepted your application! Welcome aboard and please stay tuned to 747.3 as often as possible. You will receive further details via e-mail.
Sinister Rectus
25RP
V

Postby Jason Valkyrie » 23 Nov 2014, 13:26

does all items include blueprints aswell? i got some stuff id like to sell to you.

Jason Valkyrie

Character: Jason Lee Valkyrie

Postby Adam Drewry-West » 23 Nov 2014, 14:03

Jason Valkryie wrote:does all items include blueprints aswell? i got some stuff id like to sell to you.

I would like to have a look at what you are offering, could you email me a list ((screenshot)) of the BPs that you are currently selling please? You can reach me on [email protected]

Thanks
Commander Billie West
16 Mar 14 - 07 Feb 15
Wanted by the Government:
Last reported sighting: Reaper HQ
Boss Adam Drewry-West
08 Feb 15 - 01 Mar 16

Current status: Missing.
Mysteriously disappeared without warning.
Adam Drewry-West
5RP
=

Character: Adam Drewry West

Postby Jason Valkyrie » 24 Nov 2014, 13:09

Billie West wrote:
Jason Valkryie wrote:does all items include blueprints aswell? i got some stuff id like to sell to you.

I would like to have a look at what you are offering, could you email me a list ((screenshot)) of the BPs that you are currently selling please? You can reach me on [email protected]

Thanks

i have more than blueprints, i wanna sell off most of my stuff so ill give you a list of those.

Jason Valkyrie

Character: Jason Lee Valkyrie

Postby Sinister Rectus » 24 Nov 2014, 16:32

(( I will be inactive for about a week due to the Thanksgiving holiday. ))
Sinister Rectus
25RP
V

Next

Return to Black Island Industries