[IC] Edgar Cooper

Information about characters.

[IC] Edgar Cooper

Postby Edgar Cooper » 13 Jun 2017, 12:56

Edgar in his Dealer uniform.

Name: Edgar Cooper
Nationality: American

Edgar Cooper was born in Chelsea, England in 1986. Edgar had a brother called Ryan, and a sister called Emma. He lived in England for 6 years, until his parents divorced and he, Ryan and his dad, Roland Cooper moved to United States. There Edgar studied in top schools and in the age of 22 he graduated from University of Yale.

After graduating Edgar decided to enlist in the US Marine Corps. He successfully served there for three years and eventually became a Sergeant. After those three years Edgar felt that the army wasn't quite the right thing for him, so he decided to pursue a career in motorsports.

In the age of 26 Edgar Cooper, together with his dad purchased a motorsport team from Panau Island and moved there. Edgar became the driver and Roland took his place as the chairman of the Civadier Racing Team. Edgar's career skyrocketed, and after 4 months he won his first race, and 10 months later, his first championship. In 2012, Ryan turned 18 and was allowed to join the team, however he was not interested in driving, so he became a race mechanic. In the five following years, Edgar won a total of nine different championships. His racing skills were practically unmatched.

January 13th, 2017. It was Friday, the beginning of a race weekend. Edgar had an important race. He was preparing in the backroom of the pit. Roland, his father came in, dressed in jeans and the team shirt, as usual. Roland went straight to Edgar and said; "I don't believe in magic numbers, but I have a feeling that something terrible and unexpected is about to happen." Edgar responded: "So you think that means that I lose today? 'cause that would be unexpected." Both men laughed, Roland patted his son on the back and left.

30 minutes until start of the race. Edgar hopped into his car, started the engine and waited for the pit crew to check everything. When Ryan told him everything was good, he drove out of the pit and lined up on the starting grid. He had the last starting position, as usual, as he was leading the championships. "All pit personnel, please clear the circuit, race starts in one minute", Edgar heard from the loudspeaker. "Edgar, this is Ryan, can you hear me?", Ryan said through the pit radio. "Loud and clear, brother", said Edgar. Then he fired up his Civadier 999 and warmed up the engine, waiting for the lights to start the race. Soon the first red light turned on. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Green light! All the racers launched and the race was on!

12 minutes into the race Edgar had taken the lead. It had started raining, and the track was a little bit wet. Ryan called in a pit stop through the radio due to tyre change, but Edgar refused. "I still have good control of the car, we might lose the pole if I pit now", Edgar said to team radio. "Alright, one more lap, then come in", Ryan responded calmly. Suddenly Edgar noticed a bright orange flash behind his car. The car in second position was on fire! Yellow flags started waving along the circuit, and the blazing car quickly went to the pit area, whick was a huge mistake. The pit area was in rougher condition that the track itself, so it had a few bumps here and there, creating puddles. The flaming car drove right into a puddle and spun out, hitting Edgar's pit area. The car collided with the fuel tank inside the pit and the tank caught fire as well, causing an explosion inside the pit which set the whole garage and the adjacent pit areas on fire. Race track's fire department rushed in, and soon after the paramedics arrived with a chopper.

The race was immediately stopped. Edgar quickly exited his car and rushed towards the pit lane. Near the safety chainlink fence he met his father. When Roland turned around, Edgar saw tears on his father's face. "Are you okay dad? Are you injured?" Edgar asked. Roland started sobbing and whispered; "Everyone was accounted for... e-except..." Roland took a deep breath, trying to stop himself from crying. "Except who? Tell me dad" Edgar said and grabbed his dad's arm. With tears flowing down his face, Roland said: "Except Ryan". Edgar was completely shocked, he fell down on the tarmac and started pounding the track with his fist, screaming in anger. Soon, the anger changed to tears and sorrow. The paramedics went to Edgar and took him to the chopper for medical examination.

Right after the racing tragedy Edgar quit his career as a racer. His dad still continued as the team's chairman. Edgar soon realized that only thing he was good at was racing. He tried all kinds of jobs, but eventually got fired from every single place e went to. Then he remembered his time in the Marines. Suddenly his phone rang. Edgar took it out and answered. The dialer was his dad. "Son, I want you to remember something. I'm not sure if you'd remember this, but when you were ten and your brother was two, you were always with your brother. Whereever one of you went, the other followed. So one day I came to you and said you know Edgar, let me tell you what you're good at. I think you're very good in two things, driving fast and protecting others. Now, don't blame yourself about what happened to Ryan, there was nothing you could've done to evade it." "There was, dad" Edgar said. "Ryan told me to pit in. If I would've done that, the burning car would've collided with mine, stopping it before it could reach the inner pit." Roland sighed and said: "I can't tell you to stop thinking about your brother, as I can't stop thinking about him either. But at least stop blaming yourself and don't try to think different outcomes. It already happened, it's history, and history is still one thing that mankind is not able to change." Edgar and Roland talked for 10 more minutes. Finally, when Edgar put his phone back to his pocket, he knew exactly what to do.

In May 2017, Edgar Cooper joined the Enforcers in Panau, after the US Agency had overrun the corrupt government of President Pandak Panay. Major Winston Mercy (currently S/MAJ) welcomed him and gave him Basic Training, telling Edgar the basics of being an Enforcer. Edgar took up the role of Defender II and started working hard in the Enforcers. He made lots of good friends on duty, he even spent time with some of them off-duty. Edgar's motivation and good work was soon notices by the Elites, and in late May, Edgar was promoted to Officer by Major Sam Tailor.

On 4th of August, Edgar married Anne Westcliff. They had been dating for quite some time. Edgar proposed while the two were on a date in Tupai Merah.

Nowadays, Edgar is 31 years old, and serves in the Enforcers as Major Recruiter. He has been working hard during his whole career, and there's no stopping him. He has gained lots of money in the Enforcers, and now owns plenty of property.
Last edited by Edgar Cooper on 09 Oct 2017, 18:03, edited 7 times in total.

"My father always told me that I was good in two things; driving fast and protecting others." Edgar Cooper
HoD of Recruiters, Enforcer Medal Designer, callsign Serpent. ENFPOL21
Edgar Cooper
II

Character: Edgar Cooper

Re: [IC] Edgar Cooper

Postby Jarl Corleone » 13 Jun 2017, 14:55

((Great one Edgar))

CALLSIGN: HURRICANE
Former Shaman Former General
Jarl Corleone
III

Character: Jarl Corleone

Postby Edgar Cooper » 13 Jun 2017, 16:37

Jarl Corleone wrote:((Great one Edgar))

((Thanks man))

"My father always told me that I was good in two things; driving fast and protecting others." Edgar Cooper
Edgar Cooper
II

Postby Kadir Saylan » 14 Jun 2017, 14:11

((I like it :hah:))
hey there
Kadir Saylan
=

Character: Kadir Saylan

Postby Edgar Cooper » 14 Jun 2017, 14:56

Kadir Saylan wrote:((I like it :hah:))

((yayy =) thanks))

Edgar Cooper
II

Postby Anne.Westcliff » 10 Jul 2017, 08:12

((Very good one. I definetly like it :) but u are proud owner of a civadier now ;D))
Hunted down a Reap Leo with her Pell 8.
((just to be honest he crashed into me because desync but without this fact it is amazing))

Officer Scout I - Sergeant Runner - Co-HoD of Runners - Callsign Wombat - ENFPOL 27
Anne.Westcliff
II

Character: Anne Westcliff Cooper

Re: [IC] Edgar Westcliff

Postby Edgar Cooper » 04 Aug 2017, 22:31

((Edit: Added a new chapter: Marriage))

Edgar Cooper
II

Return to Characters