[IC] The L Bon investigation continues

Classified scene records.

[IC] The L Bon investigation continues

Postby keeri » 02 Jul 2017, 14:37

Summary

Secretary Brooks continues his investigation about the open letters situation. This time he talks to two Enforcer Elites, one of them an assistant general.

––
"So, as you know, Mr. Le Bon has been sending open letters all over Panau," Adam John Brooks says, "Including one to goverment and one to Enforcers."
"Are you ware of this, Assistant General Corleone?" Adam John Brooks asks.
Lilith Wolfy Michaels leans on the window and looks around.
"aware, i mean," Adam John Brooks says.
"Yes, I am," Jarl Corleone says.
"So tell me, has he contacted Enforcers in any other way since sending those letters?" Adam John Brooks asks.
"If may I enter mister Brooks," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says.
"please do, Major Michaels," Adam John Brooks says.
Jarl Corleone listens to Lilith.
"Mister Le Bon, as far as I know, wasn't in contact with any of our Elite presence," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says, "Dunno about General Michaels, but I think they weren't in contact."
"Right Jarl ?" Lilith Wolfy Michaels asks.
Lilith Wolfy Michaels looks at Jarl.
"Yes that is right," Jarl Corleone says.
"You usually serve as one of the Boduguards for both the Michaels Generals, is that not correct, Major?" Adam John Brooks asks, "I mean Bodyguards, sorry this heat is unbearable ."
"That is correct I guess," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says.
"So it is safe to say that as their bodyguard you bever saw any contact of Mr. Le Bon with them?" Adam John Brooks asks, "I mean never."
"Yeah I guess," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says.
Adam John Brooks takes his jacket off as the temperature is rising.
"but for the note, I wasn't with them on every meeting of their," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says.
Jarl Corleone takes out his pilot helmet.
"What about low level enforcers? As low ranked soldiers??" Adam John Brooks asks.
"Can you be specific with this question," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says.
"Enforcers of lower ranks, have you seen mr. Le Bon contacting any of them?" Adam John Brooks asks.
Lilith Wolfy Michaels shrugs.
"I guess no, but I ain't sure," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says.
"And what do you personally think about Mr. Le Bon initiative?" Adam John Brooks asks.
"You mean about he's trying to bring this peace ?" Lilith Wolfy Michaels asks.
"As he calls it, sure," Adam John Brooks says.
"With all due respect," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says.
"Mr. Le Bon must be somewhere else to think that would be possible," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says.
"It's imposibble to bring peace to Panau," Jarl Corleone says.
"The Government and the Rebels are in this war a good while, almost without any political contacts," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says, "And now this is straight to the point."
"So in your opinion, do you believe he is being honest? Or could he have any other reasons to spread these letters?" Adam John Brooks asks.
"Dunno why there would be any other reason. From peacefull country you gain less than from country in war," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says.
"Mr. Le Bon has been known in the past for doing great stunts to fund his campaigns," Adam John Brooks says, "May I smoke?"
"Feel free to," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says.
Adam John Brooks looks at General Shawn Michaels' ashtray, Brooks lights a cigar.
"thank you," Adam John Brooks says.
Lilith Wolfy Michaels nods.
"well, what I am trying to determine here is if there is any possibility of this being linked to any rebel activity," Adam John Brooks says, "Since from what I have seen, nobofy in Gov or Enforcers seems to be involved with Mr. Le Bon, but i still had to ask."

"Well, I believe mr. Le Bon surely has contacts in Rebel factions," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says.
"but do you believe he is trying for some kind of uprising or revolt?" Adam John Brooks asks.
"Hm," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says, "I dunno, I've never been interested in this that much."
"That is a good thing, because all the intel I have leads me to one conclusion," Adam John Brooks says, "Well."
"I guess this interview was shorter then i expected," Adam John Brooks says.
"Is that a bad thing ? ," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says.
"thanks for having me here and spending some of your time with me," Adam John Brooks says, "no, no not at all."
Adam John Brooks keeps smoking his cigar.
"You have been very helpful," Adam John Brooks says.
"Well, it's been pleasure, Secretary Brooks," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says.
"of course," Adam John Brooks says, "and tell the other generals i will want a word with them."
"Sure," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says.
"if it comes to be needed, although i doubt it at this point," Adam John Brooks says.
"Time will show I guess," Lilith Wolfy Michaels says.
"Thank you for your time, Major Michaels," Adam John Brooks says.
Lilith Wolfy Michaels nods.

––
STEAM_0:1:15339127 – Adam John Brooks
STEAM_0:1:66420940 – Jarl Corleone
STEAM_0:1:49819329 – Lilith Wolfy Michaels
keeri
D

Character: Luca Koester

Return to Scenes