Blacklist Appeals

The Reapers - a revolutionary gang, that believe in communism.

Moderators: Jacob Wolf, Nguyen Minh

Blacklist Appeals

Postby Jason Valkyrie » 05 Aug 2016, 01:30

This thread is for all those, who wish to be un-blacklisted from the Reaper faction.

A few rules:
Dont flamebait.
Dont insult others.
Dont blame other people.

Down below is a template for the application, use this for the easiest way for us to evaluate you. ( Write after the [/b] )

Code: Select all
[b]Current IC name:[/b]
[b]IC name at the time of the Blacklist:[/b]
[b]Reason for Blacklist:[/b]
[b]Why do you feel like you want to be un-blacklisted:[/b]

#MRGA
Jason Valkyrie

Character: Jason Lee Valkyrie

Re: Blacklist Appeals

Postby JINX4675 » 15 Aug 2017, 15:38

Current IC name: Haruto Lasky

IC name at the time of Blacklist: Leonard Shields

Reason for Blacklist: I won't bore you with the long version so I'll make it short, I stole AS from ENF and gave it to both the Reapers and Ulars, I received the BL shortly after the ENF informed the elites of both factions of my actions

Why do I feel that my BL should be removed: Well for a starters I felt at the time I was doing the server a service since the ENFs were a superpower and every mission and cap was dominated by the ENF, all I did was cripple them long enough for the rebel factions to recover, the BL is also over 2 years old, I don't plan on joining the reapers, I'd just like to email again which requires me getting at least 1 BL removed, thank you for your time
Haruto Lasky
Faction: Roaches
Department: Pilot HoD
Callsign: HUSKY
JINX4675
III

Character: Haruto Lasky

Postby Donovan Haug Zoil » 17 Aug 2017, 16:10

JINX4675 wrote:Current IC name: Haruto Lasky

IC name at the time of Blacklist: Leonard Shields

Reason for Blacklist: I won't bore you with the long version so I'll make it short, I stole AS from ENF and gave it to both the Reapers and Ulars, I received the BL shortly after the ENF informed the elites of both factions of my actions

Why do I feel that my BL should be removed: Well for a starters I felt at the time I was doing the server a service since the ENFs were a superpower and every mission and cap was dominated by the ENF, all I did was cripple them long enough for the rebel factions to recover, the BL is also over 2 years old, I don't plan on joining the reapers, I'd just like to email again which requires me getting at least 1 BL removed, thank you for your time

Your appeal has been accepted, please contact a Reaper elite to remove your blacklist.
Donovan Haug Zoil
IV

Character: Donovan Haug Zoil

Postby ffS » 18 Sep 2017, 21:53

[b]Current IC name:[/b Michael Atreides]
[b]IC name at the time of the Blacklist:[/b Michael Freeman]
[b]Reason for Blacklist:[/b Spying and #6 metagaming]
[b]Why do you feel like you want to be un-blacklisted:[/b I did this when I was only noob and didn't take it seriously. I realized my mistakes about that and don't wanna do it again. I hope you will make right choice.]
ffS
II

Character: Lloyd Jahite Bowman

Postby Jakko » 19 Sep 2017, 23:03

ffS wrote:[b]Current IC name:[/b Michael Atreides]
[b]Why do you feel like you want to be un-blacklisted:[/b I did this when I was only noob and didn't take it seriously. I realized my mistakes about that and don't wanna do it again. I hope you will make right choice.]

You used the incorrect format, you have to put your message before the [/b ] not in it

Roses are red, Violets are blue, my dreams are dead and I don't know what to do.
Women are the bane of my existence.
Jakko
IV

Character: Steven Anderson

Postby Pie Eater » 20 Sep 2017, 00:34

dragonwolfrex wrote:

You used the incorrect format, you have to put your message before the [/b ] not in it

Rather after the closing of the [/b ], that way we can see a good difference between the question and answer, not everything has to be in bold.
Pie Eater
IV

Character: Luldo Jonatiz

Postby Donovan Haug Zoil » 20 Sep 2017, 17:20

Your appeal has been rejected.
Donovan Haug Zoil
IV

Postby Bucket » 26 Nov 2017, 21:57

Current IC name: Silvio Toast Michaels
IC name at the time of the Blacklist: Pirateman Man
Reason for the blacklist: Rule 4 Pellbombing an RP event
Why do you feel like you want to be un-blacklisted: Well the blacklist is around 2 years old. At the time of me being blacklisted i was a pretty low level didn't understand how the server worked and the various rules. After i got kicked from reapers for a reason i do not remember. I kept pellbombing the reaper HQ, as i didnt know there was an RP event in progress at the HQ after a few kamikazes into the ground i was blacklisted. I feel that this blacklist should be removed because now i am a much experienced player and i am familliar with the rules of the server. I dont plan on joining reapers right now i just wish for the blacklist to be removed. Thank you

Callsign:King Crimson
Bucket
III

Character: Jocelyn Toast Joestar

Postby Jacob Wolf » 26 Nov 2017, 23:15

Stupid Toast wrote:Current IC name: Silvio Toast Michaels
IC name at the time of the Blacklist: Pirateman Man
Reason for the blacklist: Rule 4 Pellbombing an RP event
Why do you feel like you want to be un-blacklisted: Well the blacklist is around 2 years old. At the time of me being blacklisted i was a pretty low level didn't understand how the server worked and the various rules. After i got kicked from reapers for a reason i do not remember. I kept pellbombing the reaper HQ, as i didnt know there was an RP event in progress at the HQ after a few kamikazes into the ground i was blacklisted. I feel that this blacklist should be removed because now i am a much experienced player and i am familliar with the rules of the server. I dont plan on joining reapers right now i just wish for the blacklist to be removed. Thank you

Your blacklist appeal has been accepted on the grounds that you understand what you did, and, being more experienced in the server now, will not do it again.

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus - Let justice be done, though the world perish.
Jacob Wolf
5RP
=

Character: Jacob Wolf Orca

Postby ACuteKittenP » 04 Feb 2018, 20:48

Current IC name: Glynn Gogogoch Llywellyn
IC name at the time of the Blacklist: Glynn Gogogoch Llywellyn
Reason for Blacklist: See ingame
Why do you feel like you want to be un-blacklisted: I wish to be able to use the email feature and potentially join the reapers in game.

ACuteKittenP
35RP
=

Character: Glynn Ogofgoch Casteris

Postby Donovan Haug Zoil » 04 Mar 2018, 18:08

Current IC name: Donovan Haug Zoil
IC name at the time of the Blacklist: Donovan Haug Zoil
Reason for Blacklist: left faction
Why do you feel like you want to be un-blacklisted: Because I like the reapers and I wanna come back
Donovan Haug Zoil
IV

Postby Jacob Wolf » 08 Mar 2018, 01:28

Donovan Haug Zoil wrote:Current IC name: Donovan Haug Zoil
Why do you feel like you want to be un-blacklisted: Because I like the reapers and I wanna come back

Your appeal has been rejected.

Jacob Wolf
5RP
=

Postby Donovan Haug Zoil » 17 Jun 2018, 14:28

Current IC name: Donovan Haug Zoil
Donovan Haug Zoil
IV

Postby Jacob Wolf » 18 Jun 2018, 19:25

Donovan Haug Zoil wrote:Current IC name: Donovan Haug Zoil

Your appeal has been accepted. Your blacklist will be removed the next time an elite sees you ingame.

Jacob Wolf
5RP
=

Postby RISE » 23 Jun 2018, 14:34

Current IC name: Leon Scott Kenedy
IC name at the time of the Blacklist: Leon Resident
Reason for Blacklist: Left Faction
Why do you feel like you want to be un-blacklisted: I was inactive for a long time in reapers, I left faction and join enforcers, kinda thinking its like back to home, but it doesn't last long. Now I am back after my examinations and want to play again, I found reapers are most suitable faction for me. I will join if allowed and will be loyal to reapers. If you have any question about my alts, were 2/3, all civilian and all inactive since 6 months, I am not sure even I have access to any of them. I never had any alt without informing R5 of faction I played with.

Reaper Pilot

hardwork? 0 parts stock to 70k in a week. 200 runs!
Former IC: Leon Resident - j/sgt - licensed mech - thug pilot - initiate pilot ~~ Leon s kenedy Evolution 1998-2017 https://bit.ly/2LV1N62
RISE
=

Character: Nova Rise

Postby Jacob Wolf » 24 Jun 2018, 22:51

RISE wrote:Current IC name: Leon Scott Kenedy
IC name at the time of the Blacklist: Leon Resident
Reason for Blacklist: Left Faction
Why do you feel like you want to be un-blacklisted: I was inactive for a long time in reapers, I left faction and join enforcers, kinda thinking its like back to home, but it doesn't last long. Now I am back after my examinations and want to play again, I found reapers are most suitable faction for me. I will join if allowed and will be loyal to reapers. If you have any question about my alts, were 2/3, all civilian and all inactive since 6 months, I am not sure even I have access to any of them. I never had any alt without informing R5 of faction I played with.

Your appeal has been accepted, and your blacklist will be removed when an elite next sees you online.

Jacob Wolf
5RP
=

Return to Reapers