[IC] Lost and Found

Trade offers and services.

Re: [IC] Lost and Found

Postby Bucket » 31 May 2018, 20:15

Edmond Bowman wrote:I got some more or less rare items I'd like to sell:

Item: Screwdriver
Previous Owner: David Hillary
Quality: Distinctive
Price: $100,000

Item: Screwdriver
Previous Owner: David James Long
Quality: Unmatched
Price: $100,000

Item: Tax Form
Previous Owner: Ethan White
Quality: Buried
Price: $50,000

Item: Tragedy Book
Previous Owner: Johann Schmidt
Quality: Buried
Price: $50,000

Item: Wrench
Previous Owner: Adam Drewry West
Quality: Stolen
Price: $25,000

Item: Pain Killers
Previous Owner: Eveline Belrose
Quality: Unfamiliar
Price: $10,000

Item: Rope
Previous Owner: Alex Mathers
Quality: Erased
Price: $2,500

Item: Water Bottle
Previous Owner: Jack Win
Quality: Erased
Price: $2,500

Item: Lip Stick
Previous Owner: Michael Bradley
Quality: Buried
Price: $2,500

I'll offer 650k for all of the items listed

Callsign:King Crimson
User avatar
Bucket
III
 
Posts: 99
Joined: 25 Dec 2015, 22:11
Location: Very bad country (Serbia)
Character: Jocelyn Toast Joestar

Re: [IC] Lost and Found

Postby Jacob Wolf » 31 May 2018, 21:05

steliosskaf983 wrote:
Edmond Bowman wrote:I got some more or less rare items I'd like to sell:

Item: Screwdriver
Previous Owner: David Hillary
Quality: Distinctive
Price: $100,000

Item: Screwdriver
Previous Owner: David James Long
Quality: Unmatched
Price: $100,000

Item: Tax Form
Previous Owner: Ethan White
Quality: Buried
Price: $50,000

Item: Tragedy Book
Previous Owner: Johann Schmidt
Quality: Buried
Price: $50,000

Item: Wrench
Previous Owner: Adam Drewry West
Quality: Stolen
Price: $25,000

Item: Pain Killers
Previous Owner: Eveline Belrose
Quality: Unfamiliar
Price: $10,000

Item: Rope
Previous Owner: Alex Mathers
Quality: Erased
Price: $2,500

Item: Water Bottle
Previous Owner: Jack Win
Quality: Erased
Price: $2,500

Item: Lip Stick
Previous Owner: Michael Bradley
Quality: Buried
Price: $2,500


Want them all !


I'll offer $2,000,000.

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus - Let justice be done, though the world perish.
User avatar
Jacob Wolf
5RP
=
 
Posts: 263
Joined: 18 Oct 2016, 02:22
Location: TN, USA
Character: Jacob Wolf Orca

Re: [IC] Lost and Found

Postby Edmond Bowman » 02 Jun 2018, 19:59

Jacob Wolf wrote:
steliosskaf983 wrote:
Edmond Bowman wrote:I got some more or less rare items I'd like to sell:

Item: Screwdriver
Previous Owner: David Hillary
Quality: Distinctive
Price: $100,000

Item: Screwdriver
Previous Owner: David James Long
Quality: Unmatched
Price: $100,000

Item: Tax Form
Previous Owner: Ethan White
Quality: Buried
Price: $50,000

Item: Tragedy Book
Previous Owner: Johann Schmidt
Quality: Buried
Price: $50,000

Item: Wrench
Previous Owner: Adam Drewry West
Quality: Stolen
Price: $25,000

Item: Pain Killers
Previous Owner: Eveline Belrose
Quality: Unfamiliar
Price: $10,000

Item: Rope
Previous Owner: Alex Mathers
Quality: Erased
Price: $2,500

Item: Water Bottle
Previous Owner: Jack Win
Quality: Erased
Price: $2,500

Item: Lip Stick
Previous Owner: Michael Bradley
Quality: Buried
Price: $2,500


Want them all !


I'll offer $2,000,000.


Sold to the gentleman in red!
‘Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.’

— Mark Twain
Edmond Bowman
I
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 07 Jan 2018, 21:44
Character: Edmond Bowman

Re: [IC] Lost and Found

Postby RISE » 08 Jul 2018, 08:15

Item: Gold Bar
Previous Owner: Mag Grave
Quality: Stolen Item
Price: $250,000

Item: Passport
Previous Owner: Jun Loo
Quality: Stolen Item
Price: $50,000

Item: Muzzle Brake
Previous Owner: Darkol Leeroy
Quality: Unmatched Item
Price: $100,000

Reaper Pilot


hardwork? 0 parts stock to 70k in a week. 200 runs!
Former IC: Leon Resident - j/sgt - licensed mech - thug pilot - initiate pilot ~~ Leon s kenedy Evolution 1998-2017 https://bit.ly/2LV1N62
User avatar
RISE
=
 
Posts: 60
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 15:07
Character: Nova Rise

Re: [IC] Lost and Found

Postby Jacob Wolf » 08 Jul 2018, 17:48

RISE wrote:Item: Gold Bar
Previous Owner: Mag Grave
Quality: Stolen Item
Price: $250,000

Item: Passport
Previous Owner: Jun Loo
Quality: Stolen Item
Price: $50,000

Item: Muzzle Brake
Previous Owner: Darkol Leeroy
Quality: Unmatched Item
Price: $100,000

I offer $500,000.

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus - Let justice be done, though the world perish.
User avatar
Jacob Wolf
5RP
=
 
Posts: 263
Joined: 18 Oct 2016, 02:22
Location: TN, USA
Character: Jacob Wolf Orca

Re: [IC] Lost and Found

Postby RISE » 09 Jul 2018, 00:53

Jacob Wolf wrote:
RISE wrote:Item: Gold Bar
Previous Owner: Mag Grave
Quality: Stolen Item
Price: $250,000

Item: Passport
Previous Owner: Jun Loo
Quality: Stolen Item
Price: $50,000

Item: Muzzle Brake
Previous Owner: Darkol Leeroy
Quality: Unmatched Item
Price: $100,000

I offer $500,000.

Sold to Mr. Orca.

Reaper Pilot


hardwork? 0 parts stock to 70k in a week. 200 runs!
Former IC: Leon Resident - j/sgt - licensed mech - thug pilot - initiate pilot ~~ Leon s kenedy Evolution 1998-2017 https://bit.ly/2LV1N62
User avatar
RISE
=
 
Posts: 60
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 15:07
Character: Nova Rise

Re: [IC] Lost and Found

Postby RISE » 17 Jul 2018, 03:08

Item: Canned Ham
Previous Owner: Lilith Hatsumi Vizla
Quality: Erased Item
Price: $2500

Reaper Pilot


hardwork? 0 parts stock to 70k in a week. 200 runs!
Former IC: Leon Resident - j/sgt - licensed mech - thug pilot - initiate pilot ~~ Leon s kenedy Evolution 1998-2017 https://bit.ly/2LV1N62
User avatar
RISE
=
 
Posts: 60
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 15:07
Character: Nova Rise

Re: [IC] Lost and Found

Postby Eagle » 17 Jul 2018, 08:47

RISE wrote:Item: Canned Ham
Previous Owner: Lilith Hatsumi Vizla
Quality: Erased Item
Price: $2500


I offer $100, 000.


"Veni, vidi, vici" - Caesar
User avatar
Eagle
III
 
Posts: 87
Joined: 27 Jun 2014, 11:39
Location: Czech Republic
Character: Lilith Wofly Postimies

Re: [IC] Lost and Found

Postby RISE » 17 Jul 2018, 10:59

Eagle wrote:
RISE wrote:Item: Canned Ham
Previous Owner: Lilith Hatsumi Vizla
Quality: Erased Item
Price: $2500


I offer $100, 000.

I hope it worth 1,000,000 at least

Reaper Pilot


hardwork? 0 parts stock to 70k in a week. 200 runs!
Former IC: Leon Resident - j/sgt - licensed mech - thug pilot - initiate pilot ~~ Leon s kenedy Evolution 1998-2017 https://bit.ly/2LV1N62
User avatar
RISE
=
 
Posts: 60
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 15:07
Character: Nova Rise

Re: [IC] Lost and Found

Postby Fyrix » 17 Jul 2018, 15:51

RISE wrote:
Eagle wrote:
RISE wrote:Item: Canned Ham
Previous Owner: Lilith Hatsumi Vizla
Quality: Erased Item
Price: $2500


I offer $100, 000.

I hope it worth 1,000,000 at least

How the fuck did you work that one out?

x2 Hitman // x1 Chief // x1 Major // x1 Avenger // x1 Ghost
The Man, the Myth, the Legend.
User avatar
Fyrix
5RP
=
 
Posts: 1653
Joined: 15 Feb 2014, 22:11
Location: England, United Kingdom
Character: Dante Knox

Re: [IC] Lost and Found

Postby RISE » 18 Jul 2018, 17:59

Item: Silencer
Previous Owner: Cole Anderson
Quality: Forgotten Item
Price: $50000

Item: Antenna
Previous Owner: Ethan White
Quality: Buried Item
Price: $50000

Item: Flag
Previous Owner: Lucy Jones
Quality: Erased Item
Price: $50000

Item: Cigar
Previous Owner: Richard Grimm
Quality: Stolen Item
Price: $50000

Item: Wallet
Previous Owner: Adam Drewry
Quality: Forgotten Item
Price: $10000

Item: Bandage
Previous Owner: Nate River
Quality: Stolen Medicine
Price: $10000

Item: Domino
Previous Owner: Jack Win
Quality: Memorable Item
Price: $5000

Item: Liquor Bottle
Previous Owner: Sumae Jr
Quality: Memorable Item
Price: $5000

Item: Canned Ham
Previous Owner: Lilith Hatsumi Vizla
Quality: Erased Item
Price: $2500

Item: Water Bottle
Previous Owner: Marc Rumler
Quality: Unfamiliar Item
Price: $2500

Reaper Pilot


hardwork? 0 parts stock to 70k in a week. 200 runs!
Former IC: Leon Resident - j/sgt - licensed mech - thug pilot - initiate pilot ~~ Leon s kenedy Evolution 1998-2017 https://bit.ly/2LV1N62
User avatar
RISE
=
 
Posts: 60
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 15:07
Character: Nova Rise

Re: [IC] Lost and Found

Postby Patepostimies » 02 Sep 2018, 17:51

Item: HDD
Previous Owner: Adam Drewry West
Quality: Memorable
Price: $20,000

~ It used to be about trying to create something. Now it's about trying to shoot someone.

My lore
User avatar
Patepostimies
115RP
=
 
Posts: 2230
Joined: 04 Jan 2014, 20:46
Location: Finland
Character: Walter Pate Postimies

Re: [IC] Lost and Found

Postby Fyrix » 02 Sep 2018, 21:50

Patepostimies wrote:Item: HDD
Previous Owner: Adam Drewry West
Quality: Memorable
Price: $20,000

200k

x2 Hitman // x1 Chief // x1 Major // x1 Avenger // x1 Ghost
The Man, the Myth, the Legend.
User avatar
Fyrix
5RP
=
 
Posts: 1653
Joined: 15 Feb 2014, 22:11
Location: England, United Kingdom
Character: Dante Knox

Re: [IC] Lost and Found

Postby Amy Michaels » 05 Sep 2018, 05:04

Patepostimies wrote:Item: HDD
Previous Owner: Adam Drewry West
Quality: Memorable
Price: $20,000


330k

Once a Michaels, Always is - Shawn Michaels -2k16
Currently working as Diplomat HoD ,Paperwork Master & Roach Legal Advisor
When all else fails, Diplomacy triumphs!
Assistant Boss of Roaches #MRCHGA
User avatar
Amy Michaels
=
 
Posts: 226
Joined: 03 Apr 2015, 19:22
Location: Mother India
Character: Amy Atreides Michaels

Re: [IC] Lost and Found

Postby Eagle » 06 Sep 2018, 10:50

RISE wrote:Item: Bandage
Previous Owner: Nate River
Quality: Stolen Medicine
Price: $10000


I will give you $250000


"Veni, vidi, vici" - Caesar
User avatar
Eagle
III
 
Posts: 87
Joined: 27 Jun 2014, 11:39
Location: Czech Republic
Character: Lilith Wofly Postimies

Re: [IC] Lost and Found

Postby Shella Atreides » 15 Oct 2018, 07:07

Item: Crowbar
Previous Owner: Jack Alpine Daniel
Quality: Unmatched
Price: $20000

Item: Fuel Tank
Previous Owner: Boju Kaan
Quality: Unfamiliar
Price: $250000

Item: Fuel Tank
Previous Owner: Tommy Fahreinheit II
Quality: Unfamiliar
Price: $250000

Item: Rifle Sight
Previous Owner: Jack Win
Quality: Erased
Price: $50000

Item: Guitar
Previous Owner: Jun Loo
Quality: Erased
Price: $50000

Item: Incendiary Rifle Rounds
Previous Owner: Jun Loo
Quality: Erased
Price: $50000

Item: Vest
Previous Owner: Cletus Crasta
Quality: Forgotten
Price: $50000

Item: Train Ticket
Previous Owner: Stephen Harper
Quality: Forgotten
Price: $50000

Item: Muzzle Brake
Previous Owner: Dzon Shields
Quality: Stolen
Price: $50000

Item: Flag
Previous Owner: Ethan White
Quality: Stolen
Price: $50000

Item: ID Card
Previous Owner: Whip Whitaker
Quality: Stolen
Price: $50000

Item: Wrench
Previous Owner: Cad Michaels Bane
Quality: Stained
Price: $50000

Item: Soap
Previous Owner: Parten Blues
Quality: Buried
Price: $2500

Item: Notebook
Previous Owner: Ash Kadaru
Quality: Erased
Price: $2500

Item: Canned Ham
Previous Owner: Darkol Leeroy
Quality: Stolen
Price: $2500

Item: HDMI Cable
Previous Owner: Max Firewell
Quality: Unfamiliar
Price: $2500
User avatar
Shella Atreides
 
Posts: 171
Joined: 02 May 2015, 07:13
Location: Rayong, Thailand
Character: Shella Atreides

Re: [IC] Lost and Found

Postby RISE » 26 Oct 2018, 07:44

Hello,

We have listed some items and the same can be found at our shop at the bank. You can buy directly at a tag price no premium to pay. First come first take.

Reaper Pilot


hardwork? 0 parts stock to 70k in a week. 200 runs!
Former IC: Leon Resident - j/sgt - licensed mech - thug pilot - initiate pilot ~~ Leon s kenedy Evolution 1998-2017 https://bit.ly/2LV1N62
User avatar
RISE
=
 
Posts: 60
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 15:07
Character: Nova Rise

Previous

Return to Marketplace