[IC] The End of Panau

Any IC information that does not belong to other subforums.

[IC] The End of Panau

Postby Jakko » 09 May 2018, 23:37

Jakko, who faked his own death and is believed to be dead, is sitting in his house drinking a cold beer while on vacation as some breaking news appears on the TV
“BREAKING NEWS: Panau is under attack as a plane crash over Hantu Island leaves a message in the sand saying “The End – 11th May 2018” followed by multiple explosions in the sky nearby.”
Jakko gets up from his seat and sends a message to all the Ular Boys
“We are at about to be at war with the neighboring nuclear country. We need to evacuate before Panau gets destroyed.”
Jakko heads towards Panau International Airport and says to himself
“So long Panau, it was fun while it lasted”
The End of Panau 11th May 2018.

Roses are red, Violets are blue, my dreams are dead and I don't know what to do.
Women are the bane of my existence.
Jakko
IV

Character: Jakko Fangs Nightstar

Re: [IC] The End of Panau

Postby Fyrix » 12 May 2018, 13:10

Dante snorts a huge line of coke, MDMA, ectasy, crushed LSD tabs, saw-dust and sugar ontop of a metal Hello Kitty lunchbox.

The end.
Last edited by Fyrix on 12 May 2018, 18:26, edited 1 time in total.

x2 Hitman // x1 Chief // x1 Major // x1 Avenger // x1 Ghost
The Man, the Myth, the Legend.
Fyrix
5RP
=

Character: Dante Knox

Postby Levander Gale » 12 May 2018, 16:58

Like a bloodhound, Levan senses a whiff in the air of quality handmade panauan drugs, made by the most famous orphanage in panau.

- I could recognise that smell across oceans.. Levan looks towards the garage where his pink garret is parked and reminisces the times good shit was consumed in that car, in the night, on the roads of the red light district in the city of panau.

Who else could it be? he picks up his satellite phone and starts dialling... 6...9...4...2...0...6...9...6...9...8...0...0...8...5 and starts connecting
rrrrrrrr....rrrrrrr....
A grin appeared on Levans' face as he could hear someone inhaling and exhaling loudly followed by metallic chopping sound on the other end, and he asks;
- You fuckin druggo, where you at?
Alexov Gorbajovski, Levan Gale, Charles Noxton, Henry Squid.
Long ago, four Swedes ruled RLS together, but then everything changed when the syd/östsclavus mafian attacked.
Only Dante Knox master of all Pilot ego battles, could stop them.
Levander Gale
=

Character: Levan Gale

Postby Fyrix » 12 May 2018, 17:57

Sat on the hood of his murdered out Cyan Metro ST over-looking a on-going bank-robbery from the highway, Dante's phone goes off in his Louis Vuitton x Supreme hoodie pocket. Cutting the sound of his "Pusha T - Trouble on my Mind ft. Tyler the Creator" ring tone, he brings it to his ear.

"I'm so.. fucking.. high."

His body would sway as he struggles to maintain his own balance before falling off the hood of the car onto the floor, the phone laying on the side of his face with powder still smeared around his lips and nose. The Hello Kitty lunchbox lets out a "clang" as it hits a rock on the floor.

"G-ge.. get to the.. dessert.. des--sserrttt... desert.."

Dante blacks out by the side of the road with his phone still balance on the side of his face and his car still running.

x2 Hitman // x1 Chief // x1 Major // x1 Avenger // x1 Ghost
The Man, the Myth, the Legend.
Fyrix
5RP
=

Character: Dante Knox

Postby Levander Gale » 12 May 2018, 19:42

What a fucken druggo, he thinks while packin a bowl in his iced out Giuseppe Zanotti bong, he pulls up an old matchstick box with the Grand Prix in monaco logo and lights it up.

*Inhale*

- Those kids are the best fuckin cookers in this hemosphere...

He looks at his Jaeger LeCoultre Grande Tourbillon, and then stretches his arms out gazing right at the clear blue sky, and contemplates what an old wise man once said;

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.

As he finishes this train of thought, the clear blue sky, turned green, sluggish and a few nuances of blood red is what he gazes on.

*Exhale*

- Well, the desert it is...

He hops in through the window into his garret, his favourite playlist, already queued, the music starts playing from where he left off last time; Put 'Em In Their Place - Mobb Deep
His garret goes flying off like a sandstorm across the desert, the dust almost vibrating from the unloading of the most skitz bass system on Panau.

In the distance Levan could spot a parked car by the highway, and pulls up beside it.

Dante...

He exits his car and takes his wake up juice with him but notices the almost shining radiating box on the ground, with an aura Levan hadn't seen in a long while, the smell of hard labouring kids and quartermasters with whips and the hand-craftsmanship to make this shit was no laughing matter...

- Fuck me... you are the biiiggest fucken druggo

He looks at the Hello Kitty box, then at Dante and then at the box..
Well I guess he's alright...
Alexov Gorbajovski, Levan Gale, Charles Noxton, Henry Squid.
Long ago, four Swedes ruled RLS together, but then everything changed when the syd/östsclavus mafian attacked.
Only Dante Knox master of all Pilot ego battles, could stop them.
Levander Gale
=

Character: Levan Gale

Return to Lore