Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn Ban Appeal

Here you can post an appeal to get unbanned.

Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn Ban Appeal

Postby efe petrikov » 11 Jun 2018, 23:34

In-game character name: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn

SteamId lookup URL: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198079386578

Forum account URL: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2781

Approximate date of ban: 24/04/2018

Description of events that led to the ban: I was promoted to an elite position while elite banned and could not demote myself.

Why do you feel you deserve to be unbanned: I could not control being promoted as it was outside of my control. If someone promotes me while I am elite banned again I will leave faction and report them to avoid this happening.
Never forget:


efe petrikov
IV
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 01 Dec 2014, 22:33
Location: Greece
Character: Efe Qew Petrikov

Re: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn Ban Appeal

Postby Robin Pike » 12 Jun 2018, 02:52

If you knew that you where elite banned, and "forcefully" got promoted (maybe like Charlemagne), you could have simply and immediately contacted keeri in order to solve the problem. So you claim that you "can't control being promoted", yes you are right, maybe you can't, but you could have acted in a mature way about it. Instead you asked Jeffery to post this on RLS discord: https://i.gyazo.com/c9d341f0bd098092a4caca45c1aee92f.png

I do believe that being promoted to elite, even if it was "against his will", was not Glynn's only offense. I do recall Glynn having a quite toxic and immature behavior on various circumstances, and possibly some rule breaking in the mix. So because of such incidents and because he's "apology"/excuse doesn't seem honest, i do not agree with this ban appeal, -1.
"For the monsters do not depart, whether the gods go or come." - J.R.R. Tolkien
User avatar
Robin Pike
IV
 
Posts: 278
Joined: 06 Jan 2016, 21:35
Location: Home :)
Character: Robin Pike

Re: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn Ban Appeal

Postby steliosskaf983 » 12 Jun 2018, 06:58

What are the odds of someone being promoted to elite while being elite-banned and then sending that pic on rls discord? , -1
"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction"-John F. Kennedy-

User avatar
steliosskaf983
IV
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 26 Aug 2016, 17:11
Location: Greece
Character: Osvaldo Bowman

Re: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn Ban Appeal

Postby keeri » 12 Jun 2018, 11:40

Image

not to mention they immediately applied for faction moderator forum permissions at viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1536
User avatar
keeri
D
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: 01 Jan 2014, 20:43
Character: Chase Kraino

Re: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn Ban Appeal

Postby efe petrikov » 12 Jun 2018, 15:14

Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn wrote: I just wanted to be an elite again, I didn't mean to cause any harm and get myself banned. It was not my idea to get promoted to elite but I shouldn't have went along with it and posted what I did in Discord or applied for moderator permissions, sorry. I will take my elite ban seriously if I get unbanned.
Never forget:


efe petrikov
IV
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 01 Dec 2014, 22:33
Location: Greece
Character: Efe Qew Petrikov

Re: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn Ban Appeal

Postby Fyrix » 12 Jun 2018, 17:40

I mean, wouldn’t really say this warranted a ban in the first place? Usually I would’ve thought both the promoter and promotee would be Elite Banned.

+1 for unban but whatever.

x2 Hitman // x1 Chief // x1 Major // x1 Avenger // x1 Ghost
The Man, the Myth, the Legend.
User avatar
Fyrix
5RP
=
 
Posts: 1640
Joined: 15 Feb 2014, 22:11
Location: England, United Kingdom
Character: Dante Knox

Re: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn Ban Appeal

Postby Fyrix » 12 Jun 2018, 17:42

steliosskaf983 wrote:What are the odds of someone being promoted to elite while being elite-banned and then sending that pic on rls discord? , -1

Are you tripping or what? You literally can’t pick and choose. You would have Jeff back who was banned for something arguably worse?

You’re opinion is so inconsistent, I personally find it completely redundant in amost every case you give it now.

x2 Hitman // x1 Chief // x1 Major // x1 Avenger // x1 Ghost
The Man, the Myth, the Legend.
User avatar
Fyrix
5RP
=
 
Posts: 1640
Joined: 15 Feb 2014, 22:11
Location: England, United Kingdom
Character: Dante Knox

Re: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn Ban Appeal

Postby Fyrix » 12 Jun 2018, 21:43

Robin Pike wrote:If you knew that you where elite banned, and "forcefully" got promoted (maybe like Charlemagne), you could have simply and immediately contacted keeri in order to solve the problem. So you claim that you "can't control being promoted", yes you are right, maybe you can't, but you could have acted in a mature way about it. Instead you asked Jeffery to post this on RLS discord: https://i.gyazo.com/c9d341f0bd098092a4caca45c1aee92f.png

I do believe that being promoted to elite, even if it was "against his will", was not Glynn's only offense. I do recall Glynn having a quite toxic and immature behavior on various circumstances, and possibly some rule breaking in the mix. So because of such incidents and because he's "apology"/excuse doesn't seem honest, i do not agree with this ban appeal, -1.


This was after he was banned anyway. All he said was it was worth getting elite. He was banned for being elite. Sure he could’ve contacted someone, but who realistically could be bothered? It’d get flagged up and sorted anyway.

I wouldn’t. It’s like when you order 20 chicken nuggets at McDonalds and you get 21. What idiot goes up and says sorry there’s been a mistake, I have an extra nugget.

x2 Hitman // x1 Chief // x1 Major // x1 Avenger // x1 Ghost
The Man, the Myth, the Legend.
User avatar
Fyrix
5RP
=
 
Posts: 1640
Joined: 15 Feb 2014, 22:11
Location: England, United Kingdom
Character: Dante Knox

Re: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn Ban Appeal

Postby steliosskaf983 » 13 Jun 2018, 10:17

Fyrix wrote:
Robin Pike wrote:If you knew that you where elite banned, and "forcefully" got promoted (maybe like Charlemagne), you could have simply and immediately contacted keeri in order to solve the problem. So you claim that you "can't control being promoted", yes you are right, maybe you can't, but you could have acted in a mature way about it. Instead you asked Jeffery to post this on RLS discord: https://i.gyazo.com/c9d341f0bd098092a4caca45c1aee92f.png

I do believe that being promoted to elite, even if it was "against his will", was not Glynn's only offense. I do recall Glynn having a quite toxic and immature behavior on various circumstances, and possibly some rule breaking in the mix. So because of such incidents and because he's "apology"/excuse doesn't seem honest, i do not agree with this ban appeal, -1.


This was after he was banned anyway. All he said was it was worth getting elite. He was banned for being elite. Sure he could’ve contacted someone, but who realistically could be bothered? It’d get flagged up and sorted anyway.

I wouldn’t. It’s like when you order 20 chicken nuggets at McDonalds and you get 21. What idiot goes up and says sorry there’s been a mistake, I have an extra nugget.

Then I guess he did not understand the nature of his Eban. Taking under consideration the fact he got his promotion and instead of reporting it as a mistake he chose to make fun of it, I truly doubt the fact this was so much of a mistake or that it happenned against his will. I really find it hard to believe that someone prohibited from something finally does it and chooses to stand proud for what he did and once he faces the further punishment he says it was against his will and that he had no options..
"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction"-John F. Kennedy-

User avatar
steliosskaf983
IV
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 26 Aug 2016, 17:11
Location: Greece
Character: Osvaldo Bowman

Re: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn Ban Appeal

Postby BruceMiller » 13 Jun 2018, 12:18

Glynn took took his Elite ban lightly and he has paid the price for it by being completely banned for almost 2 months now.
He has made it clear that it wont happen in the future and if it does then he'll leave faction to reset rank.
Plain and simple folks. He messed up, was punished, learned his lesson and is now looking to get back.
+1
Shaman- Sniper, Pilot, Mechanic
Hanging around at mission with your pals and I am the only Ular online? Hold out marshmallows and let my G9 cook them for you :)
User avatar
BruceMiller
II
 
Posts: 20
Joined: 02 Mar 2016, 13:18
Character: Bruce Miller

Re: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn Ban Appeal

Postby efe petrikov » 13 Jun 2018, 13:00

Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn wrote: I never said I had no other options. Yes I could have left the faction, but who's to say I would be allowed to join again and how long that would have taken as at the time the only other elite wasnt playing actively. Yes I made a joke about the fact I was promoted while I was elite banned. In hindsight it probably wasn't a funny thing to do nor was it the right thing to do. For the short time that I was R5 ingame I didn't use a single elite command. I didn't promote or demote anyone, I didn't allowjoin or remove anyone, I didn't build CP, I didn't spend VP, Hell I didn't even look the the members list. I never expected to be R5 for long nor to remain in the position. I simply assumed that once Fkids had noticed (And as you can see I was very vocal on discord and forums which in my opinion was noticed a lot faster than me just emailing him would have) He would just demote me and elite ban the person who promoted me. I've made my apologies and I've explained myself the best I can.
Never forget:


efe petrikov
IV
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 01 Dec 2014, 22:33
Location: Greece
Character: Efe Qew Petrikov

Re: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn Ban Appeal

Postby keeri » 13 Jun 2018, 15:39

Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn wrote:For the short time that I was R5 ingame I didn't use a single elite command. I didn't promote or demote anyone, I didn't allowjoin or remove anyone, I didn't build CP, I didn't spend VP, Hell I didn't even look the the members list.

Ular Boys logs on April 23, 2018 wrote:[20:38:42] Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn has been promoted to Ghost Saudagar I by Shaman Smithie Nani Smith.
[20:38:45] Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn has been promoted to Shaman Saudagar I by Shaman Smithie Nani Smith.
[20:38:48] Shaman Smithie Nani Smith left faction.
[20:40:35] Shaman Saudagar I Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn has changed salary to 100%.
[20:41:23] Roberto Norton has been offline kicked by Shaman Saudagar I Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn.
[20:41:29] Donnell Shaannon has been offline kicked by Shaman Saudagar I Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn.
[20:41:33] Nathanael Baeer has been offline kicked by Shaman Saudagar I Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn.
[20:41:38] Austin Cooke has been offline kicked by Shaman Saudagar I Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn.

as it's a very low effort appeal that has more cover up lies than truth, it's denied for now.
User avatar
keeri
D
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: 01 Jan 2014, 20:43
Character: Chase Kraino


Return to Ban Appeals