Weapon Ammo Replenishment

Report server script bugs here.

Vanishing Properties/Location Info

Postby Jacob Wolf » 05 Jul 2018, 07:48

Basically, all properties - garages, shops, factories, etc., have disappeared, including faction shops and garages. Neither their icons nor their dots on the map are shown, and they cannot be accessed by going to where they were before and pressing R. Besides that, location information is not appearing when you visit any point.
Jacob Wolf
=

Character: Jacob Wolf Orca

Weapon Ammo Replenishment

Postby Jacob Wolf » 05 Jul 2018, 08:53

There's no ammo replenishment timer on the right at all, and instead, ammo is being filled to the full 3 clips continuedly. This has been tested to be true on ARs, MGs, and Sig guns.
Jacob Wolf
=

New Mission Not Spawning

Postby Jacob Wolf » 05 Jul 2018, 08:56

"A new mission will begin shortly" is shown on the HUD, but no mission appears. Turning the waypoint on and off with /gps yields nothing, either. I am not sure when this started, but for the few hours I've been on as of posting this, it has been this way. The only thing shown is with /mission; "Current Mission: The man remains masked and he is trying to reward the Government. Bring the package to us instead." This may be a case of a bugged mission, because I don't remember ever seeing this mission before.
Jacob Wolf
=

XP Bar

Postby Jacob Wolf » 05 Jul 2018, 09:16

Here's another I didn't notice earlier; the XP bar at the top of the screen is no longer showing. /stat is only turning the rank bar on and off.
Image Now
Image Before
Jacob Wolf
=

Re: Vanishing Properties/Location Info

Postby Jacob Wolf » 05 Jul 2018, 09:24

To add on to this, after checking the balance at 5:24 and 7:22 server time, there is no difference in/regeneration of the Faction Balance, Vehicle Parts, Weapon Parts, or Construction Parts. I'd say this is likely connected to the aforementioned location bug.
Jacob Wolf
=

Re: Weapon Ammo Replenishment

Postby keeri » 05 Jul 2018, 10:27

it all has the same cause, so in future, if any of this happens, it's probably an issue with the main server logic
thanks for reporting, and i found the reason, there was a variable missing for civilian spawn, which i forgot to move along with the rest of stuff when i had to implement vehicle spawns having faction colors
keeri
D

Character: Chraelor Kair

Return to Bug Reports