redesigning: reduce amount of patron pledges

Place for ideas that you want to see implemented.

redesigning: reduce amount of patron pledges

Postby RISE » 07 Jul 2018, 20:07

Instead $1, $5, $10, $20
I propose $1, $3, $5, $10

We already have no new players, unless server revive and gain newbies interests again (I hope with a new design, it's easy to understand how to play or what to do)
but for old players, it might be an attractive offer to signup for the pledge or increase amount they already paying. just I think this will work in favor.
Reaper Pilot

hardwork? 0 parts stock to 70k in a week. 200 runs!
Former IC: Leon Resident - j/sgt - licensed mech - thug pilot - initiate pilot ~~ Leon s kenedy Evolution 1998-2017 https://bit.ly/2LV1N62
RISE
=

Character: Nova Rise

Re: redesigning: reduce amount of patron pledges

Postby Jacob Wolf » 07 Jul 2018, 20:47

I think the pledges are fine as they are at the moment. If people want to support the server but don't have much money to do it with, they can; if they want to spend more money because they really enjoy the server, they can do that too. I would say '-1' to this idea.

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus - Let justice be done, though the world perish.
Jacob Wolf
5RP
=

Character: Jacob Wolf Orca

Postby RISE » 07 Jul 2018, 20:53

I want to support, but I also want to enjoy benefits, $10 or $20 benefits are attractive but costly. per my view. also its costly because I can't really enjoy those benefits with low player base (having a hedge ,, to show whom? :( ) ... so lower cost might attract to get those benefits.

Well, it depends, causes its all about money and $ is really costly for me or I think for all Asian players.
Reaper Pilot

Former IC: Leon Resident - j/sgt - licensed mech - thug pilot - initiate pilot ~~ Leon s kenedy Evolution 1998-2017 https://bit.ly/2LV1N62
RISE
=

Postby steliosskaf983 » 08 Jul 2018, 07:29

Patrons are good as they are now , -1
"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction"-John F. Kennedy-

steliosskaf983
IV

Character: Osvaldo Bowman

Postby RISE » 11 Jul 2018, 11:03

no verm shop! $20 is real high! I believe patron perks and amount need to be reconsidered. won't be any loss
Reaper Pilot

RISE
=

Postby xXx_mlgpro420XD_xXx » 12 Jul 2018, 10:36

Hmmm if that's the case I would suggest making the patron in-game perks into a level milestone and players unlock the special perks by leveling up in-game. One of the ways to actually get new players addicted to the game is to constantly have achievements/milestones for them to complete (and of course for rewards UwU). Perhaps having the perks unlocked every 5-10 levels?
but that would lose its original purpose which is to encourage pledges sAdED
OOF
dabbed on
xXx_mlgpro420XD_xXx
III

Character: Fabian Luffy

Postby Fyrix » 21 Jul 2018, 04:28

Would like to murder out my metro ST but can’t justify $20 a month when I could spend it on exotic plants or beer in real life.

x2 Hitman // x1 Chief // x1 Major // x1 Avenger // x1 Ghost
The Man, the Myth, the Legend.
Fyrix
5RP
=

Character: Dante Knox

Postby ACuteKittenP » 21 Jul 2018, 20:21

xXx_mlgpro420XD_xXx wrote:Hmmm if that's the case I would suggest making the patron in-game perks into a level milestone and players unlock the special perks by leveling up in-game. One of the ways to actually get new players addicted to the game is to constantly have achievements/milestones for them to complete (and of course for rewards UwU). Perhaps having the perks unlocked every 5-10 levels?

This is already currently A thing for certain patron perks such as cosmetics and The ability to access certain features. although I can agree with Keeri for keeping some of the best to be paid only as its an Incentive to do so.

ACuteKittenP
25RP
=

Character: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn

Postby RISE » 21 Jul 2018, 21:13

ACuteKittenP wrote:
xXx_mlgpro420XD_xXx wrote:Hmmm if that's the case I would suggest making the patron in-game perks into a level milestone and players unlock the special perks by leveling up in-game. One of the ways to actually get new players addicted to the game is to constantly have achievements/milestones for them to complete (and of course for rewards UwU). Perhaps having the perks unlocked every 5-10 levels?

This is already currently A thing for certain patron perks such as cosmetics and The ability to access certain features. although I can agree with Keeri for keeping some of the best to be paid only as its an Incentive to do so.

Yeah but with a little less money.
Reaper Pilot

RISE
=

Postby Lily Corleone » 22 Jul 2018, 02:47

Perhaps instead of decreasing the amount of money for each patron reward, perhaps add better in game benefits, as cool as the cosmetics are they can all be unlocked, the only real incentive to pay $20 is to get vermillion shop etc, but are they really that useful?
Lily Corleone
IV

Character: Lily Corleone

Postby ACuteKittenP » 22 Jul 2018, 13:01

Lily Corleone wrote:Perhaps instead of decreasing the amount of money for each patron reward, perhaps add better in game benefits, as cool as the cosmetics are they can all be unlocked, the only real incentive to pay $20 is to get vermillion shop etc, but are they really that useful?

You also get the ability to customize your cars which arguably is

ACuteKittenP
25RP
=

Character: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn

Return to Ideas and Suggestions