Removal of co-op missions.

Place for ideas that you want to see implemented.

Removal of co-op missions.

Postby Fero Londo » 08 Jul 2018, 19:22

For a while now every mission is a co-op mission with another faction. While this can be fun from time to time, I believe having it every mission destroys a big part of the fun. Just about every mission goes the same, the team with the most people goes to point and the other team doesn't stand a chance meaning they don't bother coming. It completely ruins missions and makes them very boring, I suggest going back to the 1v1v1v1 so that there is more chance there is any action at missions. Trade missions can still use the co-op system and appear from time to time, maybe if all factions have at least a few people.
Characters:
Andre Ferzi.
Fero Londo

Picture made by Dexter Moser
Picture 2 Another amazing picture by Dexter Moser!
And whoever is offended by this can go fuck themselves.
Fero Londo
V

Character: Fero Londo

Re: Removal of co-op missions.

Postby steliosskaf983 » 08 Jul 2018, 19:42

Fero Londo wrote:For a while now every mission is a co-op mission with another faction. While this can be fun from time to time, I believe having it every mission destroys a big part of the fun. Just about every mission goes the same, the team with the most people goes to point and the other team doesn't stand a chance meaning they don't bother coming. It completely ruins missions and makes them very boring, I suggest going back to the 1v1v1v1 so that there is more chance there is any action at missions. Trade missions can still use the co-op system and appear from time to time, maybe if all factions have at least a few people.

The co.bination of both would be something quite benefitial. Therefore I would suggest we get an equal amount of 1v1 and coop mission, ~+1
"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction"-John F. Kennedy-

steliosskaf983
IV

Character: Osvaldo Bowman

Return to Ideas and Suggestions