Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn Ban Appeal

Here you can post an appeal to get unbanned.

Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn Ban Appeal

Postby efe petrikov » 12 Jul 2018, 21:10

In-game character name: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn

SteamId lookup URL: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198079386578

Forum account URL: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2781

Approximate date of ban: 24/04/2018

Description of events that led to the ban: I was promoted to an elite position while elite banned and didn’t demote myself when I should have.

Why do you feel you deserve to be unbanned: I will repeat my answer on my last appeal as to that fact that I didn’t have control over being promoted. I didn’t ask to be promoted but once I was I thought it would play out into a harmless joke in which I would just be offline demoted etc but looking back in hindsight to my ban I can see this was the wrong action of thought and I should have made more of an effort to alert Keeri to my infraction and not have used any elite commands (I previously stated that I didn’t and honestly can’t remember using any but as I have been proven wrong I retract my statement on my previous appeal). In summary my promotion infraction was accidental on my part but I also didn’t actively seek to correct the error nor still uphold the sanctions placed against me in my elite ban. For all of my infractions am I truly sorry and never meant to cause harm to anyone in anyway. For the most part of my elite ban I upheld the rules of the server and wasn't reported for other infringements (that I know of) other than some low level flaming in discord (in which most of us are guilty anyways)

P.S

Love you all regardless of the outcome :heart:
Never forget:

efe petrikov
IV

Character: Efe Qew Petrikov

Re: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn Ban Appeal

Postby Donovan Haug Zoil » 16 Jul 2018, 17:31

don't rly know the full story but doesn't seem like he did that much wrong here, more so the person who promoted, +1 anyway
Donovan Haug Zoil
IV

Character: Donovan Haug Zoil

Re: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn Ban Appeal

Postby keeri » 16 Jul 2018, 19:44

unbanned under trial
STEAM_0:0:59560425
keeri
D

Character: Chase Kraino

Return to Ban Appeals