Add a marker to the map for active missions including water

Place for ideas that you want to see implemented.

Add a marker to the map for active missions including water

Postby steliosskaf983 » 03 Aug 2018, 16:26

Glynn's suggestion:
You could add a custom marker like one of the location marks but instead of yellow or blue for example if could be Orange with the HL location Highlight around it not sure how well it could be coded but if it could move with MV that'd be pretty cool
"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction"-John F. Kennedy-

steliosskaf983
IV

Character: Osvaldo Bowman

Re: Add a marker to the map for active missions including wa

Postby Pie Eater » 03 Aug 2018, 17:44

There's a pointer on your minimap iirc that leads you to the mission, unless that has been removed. If it's still there this isn't needed imo
Pie Eater
IV

Character: Luldo Jonatiz

Postby fyrix » 03 Aug 2018, 20:22

Pie Eater wrote:There's a pointer on your minimap iirc that leads you to the mission, unless that has been removed. If it's still there this isn't needed imo

Yeah but if you’re putting down different markers at the time it may be useful to be able to keep them whilst still going to a designated mission marker.

x2 Hitman // x1 Chief // x1 Major // x1 Avenger // x1 Ghost
The Man, the Myth, the Legend.
fyrix
5RP
=

Character: Dante Knox

Postby Pie Eater » 03 Aug 2018, 22:27

I can't give a downside of having an option to do such things, but I personally don't need any new markers? Perhaps that runners/wayfarers could use it but I don't know if that's necessary
If Keeri wants to put his time into making such thing then go ahead but I don't know if this is complicated or not
Pie Eater
IV

Character: Luldo Jonatiz

Return to Ideas and Suggestions