Change to Performance Upgrades in Personal Vehicles

Place for ideas that you want to see implemented.

Change to Performance Upgrades in Personal Vehicles

Postby Fyrix » 05 Aug 2018, 20:07

There isn't as many people donating and it seems like the system is going to waste. Perhaps a new system where people can either buy each upgrade for their vehicle or earn it as normal which is permanent and doesn't vary to donations?

Like my suggestion for Ignis, this is available at level 50. Players can earn/buy higher levels at level 75 and the highest levels of upgrades are available at level 100.

Seems like a neglected system for personal vehicles at the moment.

x2 Hitman // x1 Chief // x1 Major // x1 Avenger // x1 Ghost
The Man, the Myth, the Legend.
Fyrix
5RP
=

Character: Dante Knox

Re: Change to Performance Upgrades in Personal Vehicles

Postby Logywoo2 » 05 Aug 2018, 20:52

Fyrix wrote:There isn't as many people donating and it seems like the system is going to waste. Perhaps a new system where people can either buy each upgrade for their vehicle or earn it as normal which is permanent and doesn't vary to donations?

Like my suggestion for Ignis, this is available at level 50. Players can earn/buy higher levels at level 75 and the highest levels of upgrades are available at level 100.

Seems like a neglected system for personal vehicles at the moment.

I think something similar to this was suggested about being able to buy upgrades, not sure though, but it does sound like a good idea since a lot less people are now donating so it's hard to get the upgrades on the vehicles that you may want and so the price of the vehicles kinda seem a bit much given how limited the upgrades are at the minute.
Logywoo2
IV

Character: Logan Oneill

Return to Ideas and Suggestions