Mechanic and Tank changes

Place for ideas that you want to see implemented.

Mechanic and Tank changes

Postby Toast » 08 Sep 2018, 22:28

Ok so considering how the last Enf vs Ulars cap went, i can safely say that Mechanic needs a small change that being: Repairing while in combat, is 50% less (maybe even 75% less), and that the driver of a tank SHOULD not be able to be damaged by small arms (i.e anything that isnt a minigun, rocket, auto cannon etc.)

Callsign:Tusk
Toast
III

Character: Silvio Neo Michaels

Re: Mechanic and Tank changes

Postby Logywoo2 » 08 Sep 2018, 22:33

100% agree here. A tank would be made from metal and the only window of sight would be made of bullet proof glass and so your player shouldn't be able to take any damage while inside of it. +1
Logywoo2
IV

Character: Logan Oneill

Postby ZamericaZ » 08 Sep 2018, 22:41

This is something silvio and I were discussing during the cap, I agree completely on these points and feel this is a change that should be made

When You Mess With The Gannon, You Get The Cannon
BEING THE DANKEST MEMER ON THIS SERVER EVAH
Ular Boys Two Time Ex-Shaman
Badass FRC Robot Operator
ZamericaZ
=

Character: Eric Gannon

Postby ACuteKittenP » 08 Sep 2018, 22:59

Jeff said:
I disagree, the only reason we could get rid the tank was because the driver died, the tank was taking little to no damage

ACuteKittenP
25RP
=

Character: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn

Postby Toast » 08 Sep 2018, 23:10

Jeff said:
I disagree, the only reason we could get rid the tank was because the driver died, the tank was taking little to no damage

Well take this into consideration, that once the driver is killed you can just put one of your own mechanics into it and have him repair it, and your point of the tank taking little to no damage was maybe because you were all using SMALL arms, maybe if you try attacking it with either A) G/S B) A/S you could actually kill it quite fast

Toast
III

Postby Dragonis » 08 Sep 2018, 23:24

Repair for tanks while in combat indeed need small nerf or actually cooldown for drone that for 10/20 or 30 seconds after combat you can't be repaired (something similar to food healing cooldown).

Damaging tank driver, many people think that tank drivers can't be wounded while inside. Well, its actually really hard and tricky to do this and I can count on my hands fingers times when I managed to do this so I dont think it's required to change this, even today it was really hard for me to take out enforcers driver.
"Unfortunately, killing is one of those things that gets easier the more you do it and I'm just a man who's good at what he does. Killing."

Propably best hunter on Panau
Dragonis
=

Character: Jason Drakkainen

Postby Toast » 09 Sep 2018, 14:44

Dragonis wrote:Repair for tanks while in combat indeed need small nerf or actually cooldown for drone that for 10/20 or 30 seconds after combat you can't be repaired (something similar to food healing cooldown).

Damaging tank driver, many people think that tank drivers can't be wounded while inside. Well, its actually really hard and tricky to do this and I can count on my hands fingers times when I managed to do this so I dont think it's required to change this, even today it was really hard for me to take out enforcers driver.

Well i was thinking of something like the food healing cooldown for the drone, but no if the tank driver is not a mechanic (which is pretty common) there really is no reason for the tank driver to get damaged as he can not repair at all and being damaged just makes it even harder for him.

Toast
III

Postby ACuteKittenP » 09 Sep 2018, 16:25

you shouldnt repair at full percentage while taking constant damage,

+1 to tanks taking reduced repairs while actively being shot

ACuteKittenP
25RP
=

Character: Glynn Ogofgoch Llywellyn