More agility when selling multiple items at villages

Place for ideas that you want to see implemented.

More agility when selling multiple items at villages

Postby Bryce Hart » 12 Sep 2018, 06:03

Sometimes, when selling a great amount of things at a single village, it takes way too many clicks to Select, move cursor and hit "Sell", and repeat for each highlighted item in the inventory. A "Sell All" would make trading a little more agile, selling all the highlighted items in one click.

If a button like this makes things "too easy", another possible workaround is to allow a highlighted item to be sold by double-clicking on it instead. This way, the process would not be fully automated and not a complete pain at the same time.
Bryce Hart
I

Character: Bryce Hart

Re: More agility when selling multiple items at villages

Postby RISE » 12 Sep 2018, 07:49

but sometimes there are items which highlighted but we don't want to sell them at any cost. also, don't want all those precious items to just store in the trunk of garage vehicle too, want them in inventory to 'show' sometimes. -1

note: buying already made easy now cooldown timer is almost gone and I think for selling too. it's already easy like 5 times than before.

Reaper Pilot

hardwork? 0 parts stock to 70k in a week. 200 runs!
Former IC: Leon Resident - j/sgt - licensed mech - thug pilot - initiate pilot ~~ Leon s kenedy Evolution 1998-2017 https://bit.ly/2LV1N62
RISE
=

Character: Nova Rise

Postby Amy Michaels » 12 Sep 2018, 09:21

I actually like the suggestion.
Maybe instead of Double-click, make it x3 Times click in case if someones want to just cross check whether they want to sell or not. But the current system is working just fine unless other members' think this will be a good update or re-work on the button, I will be going neutral on this suggestion for now. Still, we can have a good discussion on this suggestion :smile: :music: :tongue:
- Heads of Prospect
Former Senior Major Of Enforcers
Back in Action
Currently working as Diplomat HoD , Paperwork Master & Roach Legal Advisor
When all else fails, Diplomacy triumphs!
Amy Michaels
=

Character: Amy Atreides Michaels

Postby Bryce Hart » 12 Sep 2018, 20:09

RISE wrote:but sometimes there are items which highlighted but we don't want to sell them at any cost. also, don't want all those precious items to just store in the trunk of garage vehicle too, want them in inventory to 'show' sometimes. -1

Maybe a "Lock this item" checkbox for each item in the list? Favorites tab? Who knows. So many possibilities...

RISE wrote:note: buying already made easy now cooldown timer is almost gone and I think for selling too. it's already easy like 5 times than before.

I don't really know how it was before, I play in the server for like 3 weeks now. Wait, there's a cooldown?

Amy Michaels wrote:I actually like the suggestion.
Maybe instead of Double-click, make it x3 Times click in case if someones want to just cross check whether they want to sell or not.

...Or let the tradable items be marked with checkboxes and sold by the Sell button, like this.
Should all tradable items start selected? I don't know, maybe. Let's hear what people think about it. :hah:
Bryce Hart
I

Character: Bryce Hart

Postby Drew Mendoza » 12 Sep 2018, 20:16

Or if it's possible an other mechanic can be implemented, like buying guns, you can select items that you want to sell then press sell and woilla it sells items which you selected one by one.

Edit: Looks like I missed this part:
Bryce Hart wrote:...Or let the tradable items be marked with checkboxes and sold by the Sell button, like this.
Should all tradable items start selected? I don't know, maybe. Let's hear what people think about it. :hah:

So basicaly +1 this one

Former: Officer Dealer - Overseer Recon (HoD) - Sergeant Defender (HoD)

Callsign:ZODIAC
Drew Mendoza
=

Character: Drew Mendoza

Return to Ideas and Suggestions