[IC] The Secret Supporter

Any IC information that does not belong to other subforums.

[IC] The Secret Supporter

Postby Tuna » 30 Dec 2018, 04:36

[classified]

Tegan Smith
F7A6+UB
Ngoof, Yap
Federated States of Micronesia

25th of December

Isaac Bronstein
7 Panay Avenue
Pekan Kesuma, Selatan Archipelago
Panau

Dear Mr Bronstein,

I’ve been a great admirer of your life work, and as something of a scientist myself, I would love to meet with you, Lars and anyone else involved to discuss your discoveries.

Your study of the Yersinia genus fascinates me, as does your work with the Variola major virus. I'm working on my dissertation, titled: “The Effects of Hemorrhagic Variola major Outbreaks in Rural Environments” at the University of the Philippines, and I wish to ask you some questions in person.

I know your work with the Government of Panau must keep you very busy, but if at all possible, meet me at The White Coral Bay for New Year’s Eve.

Yours sincerely,
Tegan Smith

===============================================

Isaac Bronstein
7 Panay Avenue
Pekan Kesuma, Selatan Archipelago
Panau

December 28th

Tegan Smith
F7A6+UB
Ngoof, Yap
Federated States of Micronesia

Dear ‘Mr Smith’,

I appreciate the subtlety of your last letter.

I have learned from my time suffering under both the Gestapo and the KGB, how to send messages without them being read by third parties.
Do not be afraid, my friend. Your struggle is dear to me, and I intend to be of use to you once more. I know the pain of the oppressed.

I shall meet with you as per your suggestion. My superiors will be watching me, but an associate of mine will supply you with a token of my support at the stroke of midnight.

My regards to the boys,
Isaac

[/classified]
needs no introduction
Tuna
V

Character: Tuna Swift

Return to Lore