BE Nerf.

Place for ideas that you want to see implemented.

BE Nerf.

Postby ACuteKittenP » 06 Jan 2019, 16:09

As it stands one 50k BE can do more damage to vehicles than literally other vehicles without rockets can, Its armor penetration or general damage output to vehicles needs a reduction. You want to change the damage to snipers, do them all not just one.

ACuteKittenP
35RP
=

Character: Glynn Ogofgoch Casteris

Re: BE Nerf.

Postby ACuteKittenP » 06 Jan 2019, 16:15

Anne Cooper asked me to post
according to the fact that one sniper already got nerfed i think it is neccesarry to nerf the other one aswell. Also its potential in caps with a buff is enormous. It kills vehicles insanly fast. +1 from me

ACuteKittenP
35RP
=

Character: Glynn Ogofgoch Casteris

Postby Logywoo2 » 06 Jan 2019, 16:21

100% agree here. It's annoying especially against AS as lots of people have trained for years in air support only to have it countered by literally 1 ground unit using this weapon. It's damage to vehicles is insanely high and stupid. Take a Topa for example, a rotor that has quite a high armor capacity, it can be ripped to shreds in a matter of a minute, probably less. The damage output discourages a lot of people from taking air support to captures which is the one that's needed, especially for a CZ as at a DZ, any A/S would get shredded within a matter of seconds. Combining RL and BE has become a strategy that has literally made it impossible for the A/S to be able to do anything due to the damage output given from both of them. +1 to this idea
Logywoo2
IV

Character: Logan Oneill

Postby nlsnnn » 06 Jan 2019, 16:52

It's annoying especially against AS as lots of people have trained for years in air support only to have it countered by literally 1 ground unit using this weapon. It's damage to vehicles is insanely high and stupid.

This.

I must admit, the BE has been an insanely good anti-air rifle - almost too good in some ways. Some people have been smart and tactful enough to employ a couple of them at CZ/DZ and missions in order to very effectively counter AS, and the results have been staggeringly incredible. I don't think I've had much experience going against one myself, but from what I've heard and seen from other people I just think this is way too overpowered. You'd almost be shooting flak rounds with the amount of damage the BE deals currently to aircraft that supposedly should've been designed to have at least REASONABLE resistance to small arms fire - a BE is not a flak cannon, it's a semi-automatic rifle; it is not a huge cannon, and I don't understand why it's depicted that way in the server. It's been ridiculous to have someone take even a Topachula - a sturdy, powerful, and tank of a helicopter - to a mission and have it completely pumped by one or two people wielding the infamous 'flak-eye' assault rifle. This is just absolutely mind-boggling, and I apologise if I've said this in a very condescending tone, but there is no way in hell I'd want this thing staying like this in the server for much longer. We had the Sniper Rifle nerfed because of it's apparent overpowered nature, but now that the BE is working for everyone else, no one likes to suggest a nerfing for it because it works for them and is a great way of countering the very clear air supremacy given off by the Enforcers.

I've been very condescending and vociferous with my tone in this post, but I stand convicted by the idea that this just lacks authenticity and creates a large imbalance with tactics. I will give the 'benefit of the doubt' here and say that I'd be happy if even the BE was just nerfed slightly. I actually agree that it's a really nice anti-air weapon and that it disposes of AS in a pretty effective manner - it poses a threat for air and requires ground to take it out first. But with the power, cost, efficiency, and amount of effort required with BEs at caps, missions, or whatnot, this just cannot stand. It isn't right.

+1
Life will go by in the blink of an eye.
Be extraordinary,
Seize the day.

nlsnnn
IV

Character: James Suarez

Postby krpajda » 07 Jan 2019, 03:10

I would say the damage is fine but the ammo needs to be way more limited. Rocket launchers would be unbearable too if they had 3 full reloads instead of one shot per restock. One magazine should be fine.
tech-thug-general-mechanic-president-officer-tech-firefighter-private-politician-courier-secretary-sergeant

Cube the sphere
Wipe off the dust from your eyes
Burn your lies
krpajda
=

Character: Elisabeth Murosson

Return to Ideas and Suggestions