Lucas Calvino Ban Appeal

Here you can post an appeal to get unbanned.

Lucas Calvino Ban Appeal

Postby ACuteKittenP » 13 Jan 2019, 01:13

In-game character name: Lucas Calvino

SteamId lookup URL: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198297511432

Forum account URL: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4832

Approximate date of the most recent ban: May 2018

Description of events that led to the ban: After returning from a long time of not playing, I attended a mission against Reapers with another banned player in which I enabled godmode and purposely caused a lot of disruption. This continued for around 5 minutes until I was kicked from the server, and after restarting my game I found that I was banned from the server.

Why do you feel you deserve to be unbanned: I made this account to hopefully show that I improved my attitude since my main got banned. I continued to play for around 2 years which I'd never expected to stay around for, and followed the rules accordingly until towards the end where I began to lose motivation and interest in the server. I know this does not justify any of my actions and it was evidently clear that it was purposeful, server scripts or "internet" problems are not to blame for what I did and it's not in my nature to do this sort of stuff considering I've dedicated many hours into both accounts. All I can say is I'm extremely sorry to the people who attended that mission and to keeri who got bombarded on discord and had to ban me. My main account memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3220 has recently been unbanned however as I don't prefer switching accounts everytime I want to jump on RLS and this account containing all my games, I'd like the opportunity to start playing on this account again considering I'll maintain the same behaviour I have on my main account.

Any additional information or counter-proof that may aid your appeal: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=16751

ACuteKittenP
35RP
=

Character: Glynn Ogofgoch Casteris

Re: Lucas Calvino Ban Appeal

Postby ACuteKittenP » 14 Jan 2019, 23:39

Seeing as hes now already unbanned on another account I dont see why the other account needs to be banned. +1 I guess

ACuteKittenP
35RP
=

Character: Glynn Ogofgoch Casteris

Postby Jarl Corleone » 15 Jan 2019, 03:39

I don't think there is a reason to be his account remain banned since he is no longer banned from the server. +1

CALLSIGN: HURRICANE
Former Shaman Former General
Jarl Corleone
III

Character: Jarl Corleone

Postby Amy Michaels » 15 Jan 2019, 11:34

As stated above , +1 since their main has been unbanned, it won't harm to unban their other accounts :yes:

Once a Michaels, Always is - Shawn Michaels -2k16
When all else fails, Diplomacy triumphs!
Amy Michaels
=

Character: Amy Atreides Michaels

Postby Logywoo2 » 15 Jan 2019, 20:36

His main was unbanned and many others have had their alts unbanned after their main was unbanned. I've seen no bad behaviour from Reece so far since he was unbanned so he may as well have an alt account he can play on as everyone knows that it is him. +1
Logywoo2
IV

Character: Logan Oneill

Postby Balistik » 15 Jan 2019, 20:54

• Marked as unhelpful
Logywoo2 wrote:His main was unbanned and many others have had their alts unbanned after their main was unbanned. I've seen no bad behaviour from Reece so far since he was unbanned so he may as well have an alt account he can play on as everyone knows that it is him. +1
Balistik
I

Character: Martin Ogofgoch Casteris

Postby Patepostimies » 15 Jan 2019, 21:50

It's an alt account of an already unbanned player. Don't think there is anything to debate here.

~ It used to be about trying to create something. Now it's about trying to shoot someone.

My lore
Patepostimies
115RP
=

Character: Walter Pate Postimies

Postby Jakko » 17 Jan 2019, 00:19

I don't see why it shouldn't be unbanned as the player is already unbanned as well. Others have said the same. +1

Roses are red, Violets are blue, my dreams are dead and I don't know what to do.
Women are the bane of my existence.
Jakko
IV

Character: Steven Anderson

Postby keeri » 17 Jan 2019, 01:10

unbanned
STEAM_0:0:168622852
keeri
D

Character: Chase Kraino

Return to Ban Appeals