G9 Nerfs

Moved to https://discord.me/rls #suggestions

Re: G9 Nerfs

Postby Jessrabbit » 03 Mar 2019, 20:57

Logywoo2 wrote:I honestly can't think how you think you are right. You literally just quoted what I said which was a statement in regards to the G9 shooting you down. You were shot down in 6 seconds and did nothing to that G9 so you weren't exactly representing the armor "issue" that you believe there is. That issue there was down to the leopards armor because it's so low which is why you died so quickly.

I honestly can't think how you don't understand that their damage output is relevant to how much armor they should have. If G9s didn't do so much damage there wouldn't be an issue, but they do. They do far more than anything else currently in the air - that's the problem, they have everything. They're faster than everything else, they deal more damage than everything else, and they can take more damage than everything else.
Jessrabbit
=

Character: Jess Rabbit

Re: G9 Nerfs

Postby Logywoo2 » 03 Mar 2019, 23:23

This happened today at a convoy mission and I used a leopard against Enforcers. I took down 2 G9s but only 1 is shown in this video as I stopped recording after this one. But regardless of that, the G9 armor is not an issue considering what i've just shown in that video. It's all about timing of the drop and the angle that you dive at.
Logywoo2
IV

Character: Logan Oneill

Previous

Return to Ideas and Suggestions